Jump to content

Who says non-multiples of 50 don't make good ATK's? [Castle of Dark Illusion]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use my Catapult Turtle to launch my Dragon Champion into your Castle of Dark Illusions' date=' thereby knocking off its flotation ring, causing it to fall on all of your monsters! [/thread']

 

And it also causes your lifepoints to drop to 0, because somehwere along the lines it counts as team-killing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use my Catapult Turtle to launch my Dragon Champion into your Castle of Dark Illusions' date=' thereby knocking off its flotation ring, causing it to fall on all of your monsters! [/thread']

 

And it also causes your lifepoints to drop to 0, because somehwere along the lines it counts as team-killing!

 

If only real yugioh games could be played using that type of logic...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use my Catapult Turtle to launch my Dragon Champion into your Castle of Dark Illusions' date=' thereby knocking off its flotation ring, causing it to fall on all of your monsters! [/thread']

 

And it also causes your lifepoints to drop to 0, because somehwere along the lines it counts as team-killing!

 

If only real yugioh games could be played using that type of logic...

 

Then you'd get ridiculous things like:

 

I activate Limiter Removal, removing all banlist restrictions, card restrictions, wording restrictions and rule restrictions. So now I activate Overload Fusion from my collection, fusing your Warriors and Spellcasters from your deck into Chimeratech Overdragon! Attack directly!

 

But it's my turn...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use my Catapult Turtle to launch my Dragon Champion into your Castle of Dark Illusions' date=' thereby knocking off its flotation ring, causing it to fall on all of your monsters! [/thread']

 

And it also causes your lifepoints to drop to 0, because somehwere along the lines it counts as team-killing!

 

If only real yugioh games could be played using that type of logic...

 

Then you'd get ridiculous things like:

 

I activate Limiter Removal, removing all banlist restrictions, card restrictions, wording restrictions and rule restrictions. So now I activate Overload Fusion from my collection, fusing your Warriors and Spellcasters from your deck into Chimeratech Overdragon! Attack directly!

 

But it's my turn...

 

I mean using LOGIC to beat the opponent, like machines being weak to water, destroying the moon to destroy a field spell with Giant Soldier of Stone... etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I activate Limiter Removal, removing all banlist restrictions, card restrictions, wording restrictions and rule restrictions. So now I activate Overload Fusion from my collection, fusing your Warriors and Spellcasters from your deck into Chimeratech Overdragon! Attack directly!

 

But it's my turn...

 

+1 rep.

 

IC: Sadly terrible card. I really like this thing. Why does it support Zombies and combo with Pumpking?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Machines are unaffected by magical attacks' date=' so they're awesome.

 

Anyways, I side this against people who are keeping track of LP in their head or on paper just to mess with them.

[/quote']

Try playing with people who make you keep track of their Life Points for them - in your head. Slamming into a Wall of Illusion is confusing enough, thank you very much.

 

Also, here's a neat trick: if you use Dark Magician with Mystic Box, control of it is immediately shifted back to you. Also, Blast Sphere has 2900 ATK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now we are talking about the anime and its amazing rules?

 

how about using polymerization to fuse spell cards with monsters to destroy toon world.

or fusing mammoth graveyard with a blue eyes ultimate dragon to deteriorate it to the point where the celtic guardian can destroy it...

 

odd attack. not worth using.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...