Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess parents/guardians don't care about the ratings on the box. Now they have absolutely no right to complain about the games and the game developers. I didn't get an M rated game until I was about 13 or 14. Not that it really matters' date=' but 8?! Whatever....

[/quote']

It's funny. Parents buy 8 year old kids video games like GTA, then blame the developers when the kids go do something stupid.

Yeah. It's really getting ridiculous. What do they think the letter/number (in some countries) is there for? Decoration? Maybe parents should stop questioning the video game designers and start questioning their parenting.

Exactly. You aint never seen no 8 year old get a fake I.D to buy a game. The Parents do if for them, they should at least look at what there buying there children before the complain. Then blame the kids for asking for the game in the first place developers are just doing there job.

is it ok if post some comments just whan't your promition first

What? :?

Yeah. It's really getting ridiculous. What do they think the letter/number (in some countries) is there for? Decoration? Maybe parents should stop questioning the video game designers and start questioning their parenting.

Exactly. You aint never seen no 8 year old get a fake I.D to buy a game. The Parents do if for them' date=' they should at least look at what there buying there children before the complain. Then blame the kids for asking for the game in the first place developers are just doing there job.[/quote']

Blaming the kids is another alternative. A pretty logical one. But the parent's shoule also be at fault for buying the game with the M rating. Don't bring the developers into it. It's not the developer's fault if their game has a specific rating right on the front and back of the freakin' box.

Anyway, when I got Resistance: Fall of Man last year (when I was 15). Gamestop didn't even ID me because I looked older than I really was. And I imagine it was also because I could find my razor for a while around then. :P

Exactly. You aint never seen no 8 year old get a fake I.D to buy a game. The Parents do if for them' date=' they should at least look at what there buying there children before the complain. Then blame the kids for asking for the game in the first place developers are just doing there job.[/quote']

Blaming the kids is another alternative. A pretty logical one. But the parent's shoule also be at fault for buying the game with the M rating. Don't bring the developers into it. It's not the developer's fault if their game has a specific rating right on the front and back of the freakin' box.

Anyway, when I got Resistance: Fall of Man last year (when I was 15). Gamestop didn't even ID me because I looked older than I really was. And I imagine it was also because I could find my razor for a while around then. :P

In my city they actually started asking for I.D, me and my 17 year old brother couldnt get Halo 3 unless we had a parent gurdian or I.D verifying we were 18.

In my city they actually started asking for I.D, me and my 17 year old brother couldnt get Halo 3 unless we had a parent gurdian or I.D verifying we were 18.

lol, what, here even 5 year old can buy GTA: SA so what about Halo 3 lol.

hey who here has Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2:D

Yes i do' date='Tenkaichi 2 is the best!

[/quote']

wich char. did you train the most (i mean equipped with the strongest z items) mine is Goku Super Sayan lv 4 / LV108 ATK 20 ULTIMATE 20 KI 20 HP 20 AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE 6

Well mine is goku,1,2,3,vegito,gogeta LvL 57 no equip

Piccolo LvL 60 no equip

Gogeta LvL 59 no equip

and Gohan(All forms) LvL 49

[/quote']

wich char. did you train the most (i mean equipped with the strongest z items) mine is Goku Super Sayan lv 4 / LV108 ATK 20 ULTIMATE 20 KI 20 HP 20 AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE 6

Piccolo LvL 60 no equip

Gogeta LvL 59 no equip

cool but which one is your strongest equipped

[/quote']

Piccolo LvL 60 no equip

Gogeta LvL 59 no equip

cool but which one is your strongest equipped

Gogeta SSJ4 equipped him

Archived