Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you made a sticky Offical Video Game Thread cool!

I'll PM YCMaker if I can change my name. To the game master. Recently I can beat games in less than 10 hours.

Like Call Duty 4 beat it in 8 hours and 30 mins.

erm sorry too break it too you, but that doesn't count u as a 'Game Master' CoD has to be one of the shortest games i've played, and i did it way within 4 hours

you name a game andi i've probably completed it.

I'll PM YCMaker if I can change my name. To the game master. Recently I can beat games in less than 10 hours.

erm sorry too break it too you, but that doesn't count u as a 'Game Master' CoD has to be one of the shortest games i've played, and i did it way within 4 hours

erm sorry too break it too you' date=' but that doesn't count u as a 'Game Master' CoD has to be one of the shortest games i've played, and i did it way within 4 hours

[/quote']

OK. Rambo for the NES, have you completed it? No? What about this one?

erm sorry too break it too you' date=' but that doesn't count u as a 'Game Master' CoD has to be one of the shortest games i've played, and i did it way within 4 hours

[/quote']

OK. Rambo for the NES, have you completed it? No? What about this one?

I just got Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal yesterday. I`m having a hard time figuring out what I`m supposed to do after I go to tyranosis from Aquotic or whatever the world is... Can someone tell me? (It`s at the part where you can have a vehicle for the first time on the game)

Finish the tasks u have to do.

U need to blast all the tyrannoid stands then go to the the red or blue dot( if there is) and then u have to vs the mama tyrranoid

and sorry i forgot the rest

but go to some game sites

Archived