Video Game Discussion

Frunk

I just got Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal yesterday. I`m having a hard time figuring out what I`m supposed to do after I go to tyranosis from Aquotic or whatever the world is... Can someone tell me? (It`s at the part where you can have a vehicle for the first time on the game)

Finish the tasks u have to do.

U need to blast all the tyrannoid stands then go to the the red or blue dot( if there is) and then u have to vs the mama tyrranoid

and sorry i forgot the rest

but go to some game sites

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't double post. It's spammy. Its kind of ironic that you have the definition of spam in your sig, yet you continue to do it. Next time is a neg.

Anyway, I don't really like fighting games that much. Unless they're made by Namco. Those feel more like home to me. They did something right. *tries not to sound like a fanboy*

Don't double post. It's spammy. Its kind of ironic that you have the definition of spam in your sig' date=' yet you continue to do it. Next time is a neg.

Anyway, I don't really like fighting games that much. Unless they're made by Namco. Those feel more like home to me. They did something right. *tries not to sound like a fanboy*

[/quote']

Well i yesterday when i try to edit it won't allow me to edit the thing

best games ever=final fantasy 12 +resident evil 4

O.......M........G. RE4 on GC WAS AMAZING! I MUST OF BEETEN IT AT LEAVE 15 TIMES WITH A FRIEND!

Call of Duty 4: did anybody beat the last airplane thingy, man, I forgot the name of it! What is it.... Uhm................ MILE HIGH CLUB! Thats it, did anybody beat it on the hardest difficulty?

I have a question about Runescape.

Does anyone have any good Woodcutting guides and/or Cooking guides?

I mean, how do people get 200,000,000 xp in Cooking, doesn't it cost a lot?

Also, no YouTube videos on Woodcutting, because they don't really work, lol.

And also, what do you suggest for non - members? lol

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh yaah, also, who owns Yu-Gi-Oh! 2008 Tournament, whatever?

How do you get the Stone Challenge: Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus in World 2?

1. Jump Around

There’s nothing harder to hit than a moving target, especially if your are moving vertically as well as horizontally. Never stand still, you never know who is out there trying to snipe you.

2. Learn the Maps

Setup a custom private (invitation only) game and take your time exploring the levels. Search for great weapon types, look for good sniping spots, and get a “feel” for the overall layout. This will also help a lot in team games and learning how to flank your enemies.

3. Get in Close

If you are behind an enemy, don’t waste your ammo! Hit the melee button (”B” by default) to strike them in the back of the head. 1 hit kills.

4. Splash Damage

If you have an explosive weapon such as a rocket launcher, aim for the feet of your opponent. It’s more likely to hit your enemy due to the splash damage.

5. Aim for the Head

Work on your accuracy and try to go for head shots. It is the quickest and most effective way of taking down your enemy. This works best for most weapons, but if you are using a shotgun try aiming for the chest.

6. Use Vehicles

Be careful with this one. Vehicles are best in open areas with little or no chance of getting stuck. They are a big target and make a lot of noise (making you easy to find), but if you ram into a few players you can gain some easy kills.

7. Weapon Combos

Experiment with weapon combinations to suit your situation. Usually dual wielding pistols is best for close range (with maximum damage), whereas rifles are best for medium-long distance.

8. Grenades!

Learning to master grenades takes time, but it’s definitely worth practicing as much as possible. Try to aim for where your enemy will be (within 2 seconds or so) rather than where they actually are. This will also help in slightly laggier games.

9. Teaming Up

This tip is linked to number 8. When in a team it is common (and a great tactic) to stay close together. However, be careful not to stay too close to your team mates as it leaves you open to a total wipeout. One luckily thrown grenade can wipe out a team of 4 in seconds. Try to keep a little distance apart.

10. NEVER give up!

You have an enemy up close emptying their gun into your face and your gun just ran out of ammo. Don’t run away! Charge into them and smack them in the face (”B” button), run circles around them and try to throw that last grenade before your food for the crows! You may even get lucky and take out a few people after death. This has worked for me many times and is definitely worth a go. Don’t go down without a fight!

Wewtt. I just got Super Mario Galaxy' date=' and Zelda: Ocarina of Time for my Wii.

[/quote']

I just finished all the stars with Mario. If they think I'm collecting all the stars again with Luigi, they can think again. I never want to do some of those challenges again, the worst being the Daredevil comet against Kamek, pure evil.

Wewtt. I just got Super Mario Galaxy' date=' and Zelda: Ocarina of Time for my Wii.

[/quote']

I just finished all the stars with Mario. If they think I'm collecting all the stars again with Luigi, they can think again. I never want to do some of those challenges again, the worst being the Daredevil comet against Kamek, pure evil.

You mean Kamella? It took me 15 tries, but I finally beat the Bouldergeist DD Run. I have 28 stars.

Archived