Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm random Frunk... though i dont see how this is failed... it hasnt been posted in 2 days? hmmm

anyways... i think ill start this thread up again... has anyone beaten Through Fire and Flames on Expert on GH3... i cant even get passed 1% >.>

Slight bumpage

My friend apparently got through with about 50ish%.

Who here has Devil May Cry 4 on the PS3? I just downloaded the demo of the Playstation Store thing. It is pretty awesome. If anyone here has it, is the demo and actual game very different? And DMC4 is the first game of the series I've ever played. If I were to get it, would I have no clue what is going on (storywise)?

http://gizmodo.com/354340/stuart-ashen-reviews-vii-the-nintendo-wii-knockoff

Stuart Ashen and the dreaded Vii.

:lol:

"Warning: Doing something with buttons will make you sad. Hmmm..."

In Review: Simply a knockoff Wii combined with the SNES. Some really weird games, the knockoff Mii (creepy thing) and some ripoff games that work either as well or better then the Wii (Yes, really, I hate to say it,and I mean REALLY hate to say it). Wow, the Chinese sure know how to have fun. (No offense to the smart Chinese)

hmmm random Frunk... though i dont see how this is failed... it hasnt been posted in 2 days? hmmm

anyways... i think ill start this thread up again... has anyone beaten Through Fire and Flames on Expert on GH3... i cant even get passed 1% >.>

I'm not just brilliant at Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm also fantastic at GH (1-3 incl. 80's)

;]]]

My Xbox Live Gamertag: LincsPwnag3

Come play me sometimes guys.

Who has a 360 with live here?

Oh and COD4 is THE best COD4.

COD4 > Goldeneye > HALO 1-3 combined :P

Anyone want smash bros brawl? i indeed do...although im aussie' date=' and i could be waiting till christmas to get it..:(:x

[/quote']

it sucks... i ahve a 360.. fast internet... yet no live >.>

you could have owned me at GH3... (im still waiting on Halo 3)

Another reason why the PS3 is better than the 360 and Wii. No region-locks. Why wait an extra 5-8 months for a game when you could just import it? Especially when the game is already out in English in another country.

If you own a PSP' date=' Buy Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes. If you don't, you [b']will regret it[/b]. I highly recommend it.

HIGHLY doubtful.

IMO, naruto is too successful for it's own good. Every other internet nerd has a naruto username/sig/avatar/quote etc. It's rediculous. I mean how good can something be?

I watched 10 episodes myself and I couldn't bare to watch much more, so how can I regret "buying" a game, which is based on something I can't stand?

hahaha.

If you own a PSP' date=' Buy Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes. If you don't, you [b']will regret it[/b]. I highly recommend it.

HIGHLY doubtful.

IMO, naruto is too successful for it's own good. Every other internet nerd has a naruto username/sig/avatar/quote etc. It's rediculous. I mean how good can something be?

I watched 10 episodes myself and I couldn't bare to watch much more, so how can I regret "buying" a game, which is based on something I can't stand?

hahaha.

The next time you want to post something, don't.

HIGHLY doubtful.

hahaha.

Thank you. Naruto is quite overrated. Everyone kept saying how awesome it was, so I decided to watch some it and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I actually didn't think it was that good at all.

The next time you want to post something' date=' don't.[/quote']

Nothing is wrong with having an opinion, right? If I can respect you for liking Naruto, you can respect me for not liking it.

Well, I had to go on yet another 3 hour car ride to clean out my grandma's basement... and my brother stole the PSP... so I was desprite, and my DS was dead... so i grabbed the old GBA and KHCoM and blew away 3 hours of a card-game based action game... ~_~

well, i use a deck based around Cloud and Elemental Sleights (when u put 3 card up, then combo them) If anyone has the game and has deck improvements, talk about it...

BTW im on the final boss... and am stuck... gay reaper scythe/pedal dance...

MY DECK: (value of the cards in the [X])

Attack Cards

Magic/Summon Card

Item Card

Enemy Card

Kingdom Key [8]

Olympia [8]

Wishing Star [8]

Cloud [9]

Cloud [7]

Cloud [3]

Thunder [7]

Thunder [7]

Thunder [6]

Cloud [4]

Cloud [9]

Cloud [5]

Mushu [8]

Fire [3]

Fire [3]

Elixir [6]

Elixir [3]

Elixir [8]

Elixir [3]

Olympia [0]

Three Wishes [0]

Kingdom Key [8]

Lion Heart [0]

Kingdom Key [4]

Divine Rose [8]

Lion Heart [0]

Cure [7]

Cure [7]

Cloud [3]

Cure [6]

Oogie Boogie

Neoshadow

HIGHLY doubtful.

hahaha.

Don't foget why the hell is he wearing orange? Ninja's do not wear orange clothes unless the have to hide in an orange tree :lol:

Does someone here ever played Super Princess Peach? A great game, except it was a bit easy.

HIGHLY doubtful.

hahaha.

Don't foget why the hell is he wearing orange? Ninja's do not wear orange clothes unless the have to hide in an orange tree :lol:

Does someone here ever played Super Princess Peach? A great game, except it was a bit easy.

I bought that game for it's novelty, although for what it's worth, it's a cheap Yoshi Island clone. Still, it was enjoyable.

I beat it. You can check my achievements on my Gamercard. I only have a little trouble in the intro, other than that, its really simple.

Archived