Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guitar Hero is the God of all games. I love it so much, I've got my own hacked version. Oh the wonders of the internet :P

Plus a little programming knowledge helps, heh.

I've completely 5*d Guitar Hero 2, except for Jordan and SIX (4* on both on on expert) and 5*'d EVERY song on Rocks the 80's on all difficulties.

I love these games.

I might even make some custom vids for youtube if people are interested :P

Anybody here ever played World of warcraft? Halo 3 is a great game! the graphics are decent not the best of best but i like them. The gameplay is the same as the old games but why change a winning formula? The campaign mode isnt great its pretty short and the stoyline is so so. Where halo shines though is multiplayer whether its co-op or online imo its the best experiance on any consol atm.

That's a little vague. There are many different genres of games on those consoles.

Oh well. If you're into RPGs, get Tales of the Abyss for PS2 and/or Tales of Symphonia for Gamecube. Both are pretty long games (Abyss is about 60-70 hours and Symphonia is about 40-50). I think they're awesome. Abyss is definitly the best PS2 game I've ever played (Final Fantasy X being second).

Archived