Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe they're actually making Harvey Birdman: Ace Attorney at Law! Hmmmm... Phoenix vs. the Birdman XD

I was on a forum where we discussed this. We decided Phoenix Wright was better for several reasons:

His objections are more forceful.

Although their imaginations are on par with each other, Phoenix has a higher probability of being right.

Phoenix can prove every statement he makes.

However, we believed the prosecutors and judges are better in Harvey Birdman (although IMO Godot was cool)

Actually it would be about $670 + tax. Although, if you wait too long and all of the $500 60GB models are gone, you will have to buy the $600 80GB model which will bring you up to about $770 + tax. Still, there is always the possibility that by the time MGS4 is out, the PS3 might have already got a price drop (and Resistance and Skate might be less than $50 instead of $60. Resistance is already about $50)

Hope all of this made sense.

EDIT: There will be a $400 40GB PS3. It can't play PS1 and PS2 games. booo

Apparently, they aren't making the 60GB PS3. (maybe just in Europe :?)

The 80GB will get a price drop. It will go from $600 to $500.

Japan is getting a white PS3. Don't know if NA or Europe is getting it. Not that it matters to me. I already have a black PS3 (which looks cooler than the white one anyway)

has anyone played folklore for the ps3 the most sexyist looking game i have ever seen sence bio shock? im only on chapter 4 out of 12 alread waisted 12 hours of my life playing it XD.

for those who dont know folklore to sum up the game it a detective game where u go to the netherworld and kill and abosorb fairies/demons aka the Folks powers and use them to kill these huge monsters call Folklores. nothing makes me more happy than seeing my characture rip the souls form fairys for personal gain =3

has anyone played folklore for the ps3 the most sexyist looking game i have ever seen sence bio shock? im only on chapter 4 out of 12 alread waisted 12 hours of my life playing it XD.

for those who dont know folklore to sum up the game it a detective game where u go to the netherworld and kill and abosorb fairies/demons aka the Folks powers and use them to kill these huge monsters call Folklores. nothing makes me more happy than seeing my characture rip the souls form fairys for personal gain =3

I have a demo of it on my PS3. I haven't really gotten around to playing it.

My favorite video games are Halo 3 and Gears of War. And I don't mean to brag' date=' but I am very good at it. I am the 27th rank clan in the world on the team ladder. ( 4 vs 4 ladder )

Does anybody have Xbox Live? If so, add me. xJK SHALOM86x

[/quote']

I like Halo 3 and im good at it and i have Xbox live Gamertag: Mclord

• 2 months later...

Archived