Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

Mr. Mime is a stupid Pokemon anyway. xD

Let's forget them and focus on who matters. Like Dunny.

Or Drifblim. I WANT A DRIFZEP DAMMIT. AFTERMATH FOR MEIN FUHRER!

Everyone has the same idea for a Drifblim evo' date=' a freaking big Zeplin, maybe as big as Walord?

[/quote']

At first I failed to see the connection between Drifblim and a Zeppelin. Then I facepalmed. If Drifblim got a Zeppelin evo... Guess who's my new fave.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the Mr.Mime part. And sadly' date=' I can see Drifblim's evolution.

As for the Dunsparce thing, I would jizz in my pants if they made one for it. Dunsparce has always been one of my top 3 favorite Pokémon. I even raised one to level 100 my first time playing Silver because I loved it and wanted to see the evolution. I've never even caught one since. If it did somehow get an evolution, I would have it in my team every time.

[/quote']

I love you. I f*cking love you. I love you almost as much as I love Dunsparce. I love you. Let's have those babies.

And Zexaeon, be my bestets friend.

DUN DUN FIGHT THA POWAH! *flinching them all to death*

I agree with the Mr.Mime part. And sadly' date=' I can see Drifblim's evolution.

As for the Dunsparce thing, I would jizz in my pants if they made one for it. Dunsparce has always been one of my top 3 favorite Pokémon. I even raised one to level 100 my first time playing Silver because I loved it and wanted to see the evolution. I've never even caught one since. If it did somehow get an evolution, I would have it in my team every time.

[/quote']

I love you. I f*cking love you. I love you almost as much as I love Dunsparce. I love you. Let's have those babies.

I refuse to have babies with you.

[/quote']

I refuse to have babies with you.

Misantrope heartbreaker, you! D<

I found this in the Nintendo page:

Untitled-1copy-6.png

Just kidding. But we need more evolutions and less baby pokemon...

Spyro?

Get we get back to the non-baby related subject?

If DunDun got an evo do you think he'll remain Normal type(We all know he isn't normal' date=' he's SPECIAL!!!) if they added another type it would probably be Bug or Dragon, because of his uncanny appearance towards bugs or dragons.

[/quote']

A member on here has already made Fakemon evolutions for Dunsparce. Not motivated enough to go find them though. He made the evolutions Normal/Dragon. Dunsparce would have to level up while knowing Ancient Power and then trade while holding a Dragon Scale after a certain level. (Or vice versa. But it was those two requirements.)

Untitled-1copy-6.png

Spyro?

If DunDun got an evo do you think he'll remain Normal type(We all know he isn't normal' date=' he's SPECIAL!!!) if they added another type it would probably be Bug or Dragon, because of his uncanny appearance towards bugs or dragons.

[/quote']

A member on here has already made Fakemon evolutions for Dunsparce. Not motivated enough to go find them though. He made the evolutions Normal/Dragon. Dunsparce would have to level up while knowing Ancient Power and then trade while holding a Dragon Scale after a certain level. (Or vice versa. But it was those two requirements.)

But it wouldn't work, because you could do that now.

Untitled-1copy-6.png

Spyro?

[/quote']

By your logic, we could have had a Weavile in Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Just like we could have been able to get a Mime.Jr all the way back in Red, Blue, and Yellow. I could name several Pokémon that we could have gotten using that logic. But they didn't exist back then so even if we did meet the conditions back then, we got nothing. But if that's how Dunsparce's evolution worked in Generation 5, we could do it there, just not in the games before it.

Untitled-1copy-6.png

Spyro?

[/quote']

By your logic, we could have had a Weavile in Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Just like we could have been able to get a Mime.Jr all the way back in Red, Blue, and Yellow. I could name several Pokémon that we could have gotten using that logic. But they didn't exist back then so even if we did meet the conditions back then, we got nothing. But if that's how Dunsparce's evolution worked in Generation 5, we could do it there, just not in the games before it.

But just because long ago America had not been discovered didn't mean it didn't exist.

This is how i figure it should be:

70-80 New Pokemon

15-20 Evos

5-7 Pre Evos

5 Fossil Pokemon

12-15 Legendaries

Pikachu line is completed. Period. Get over it.

Dunsparce evo. Period. Get over it.

Gen IV was cool. Period. Get over it.

i lurv u wiomee

Jynx evo... sounds pretty cool. But it better look hawt and not like a rapist tranny.

Untitled-1copy-6.png

Spyro?

[/quote']

But just because long ago America had not been discovered didn't mean it didn't exist.

This is how i figure it should be:

70-80 New Pokemon

15-20 Evos

5-7 Pre Evos

5 Fossil Pokemon

12-15 Legendaries

America is different than the Pokémon video games. The examples I gave simply weren't possible because they weren't programmed into the game, meaning we couldn't do it no matter how hard we tried. Even if we went back in time and tried it while retaining the knowledge of the newing Pokémon, we still couldn't do it. Why? Because they didn't exist back then. They weren't programmed in, or even made for that matter.

I have no idea what that is' date=' but it inspired me.

Ready?

[b']Cthulhu, in Pokemon form.[/b]

Think about it. It would be SO COOL.

I just typed bug into Google images. And wouldn't it just be Golduck+Octillery+Golbat?

WE NEED AN ABSOL EVOLUTION!

No. It would be too epic and make our heads explode.

WE ALREADY SAID THAT.

And we also need a Dunsparce evo.

Those two things alone will make me entirely happy for the fifth gen. :D

I have no idea what that is' date=' but it inspired me.

Ready?

[b']Cthulhu, in Pokemon form.[/b]

Think about it. It would be SO COOL.

I just typed bug into Google images. And wouldn't it just be Golduck+Octillery+Golbat?

No. It would be too epic and make our heads explode.

Cthulhu is a big monstar' date=' so it wouldn't be a splice of those three.

And epic is good. :[b'][/b]P

Dude' date=' a pre-evolution for Lapras. =D

[/quote']

Meh... no thanks. I don't like prevo's due to the fact that they don't really do much. Okay, so we have a Sudowoodo. Great. Oh, now we have a Bonsly. All that really did for the final evo was maybe some egg moves?

Dunsparce seems to borrow minor examples of appearance and theme from the Quetzalcoatl, the Winged Serpent God of ancient Mesoamerican lore. So an evolution would probably be Dragon type, but might possibly be Flying.

I'd prefer dragon though, because a Normal/Dragon would give us the only Dragon immune to Ghost-type attacks. =P Which would be a far-fetched tie-in, actually - Quetzalcoatl supposedly created the first people by sprinkling blood on the bones of the a past civilization. Thus, the dead have no power against him. [lollogic]

Anyway, what if we got a Houndoom evolution? =D I know we don't NEED one by any means, but it would be kinda cool. Or Ninetails - maybe have it evolve by traveling through a Time capsule for 1000 years. After all, they say Ninetails gain incredible powers after living for a millennium.

Archived