Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

I don't want Prevos. I've always thought they were pointless. There's no reason a Pokemon can't just be given a new egg move without needing a prevo.

Doh! Yeah' date=' that, too. I guess Nintendo has exhausted most of their ideas and [b']have[/b] to give us prevos.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to beat the E4 with a Surskit.

That's what he meant. A usable bug-water type.

Anything is usable with an Action Replay.

Point invalid.

Magikarp with all 999 stats, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure, and Gullitine, all being garunteed to hit, even through stuffs like Protect and Dig would like to argue with you.

Point invalid.

Magikarp with all 999 stats' date=' Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure, and Gullitine, all being garunteed to hit, even through stuffs like Protect and Dig would like to argue with you.

[/quote']

To solve your problem:

Use Earthquake to DESTROY Dig users, Sky Uppercut/Twister to DESTROY Fly users and i'm stumped for Protect, i'm sure theres a move that cen get round it but i can't remember what it is?

A pre-evo of either Lapras and Onix.

Or a evo of Lapras or Steelix would be good.

You read my mind 0_o

Pre Evo and Evo for Lapras and a Pre Evo for Onix and i'm happy ^.^

Point invalid.

Magikarp with all 999 stats' date=' Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure, and Gullitine, all being garunteed to hit, even through stuffs like Protect and Dig would like to argue with you.

[/quote']

To solve your problem:

Use Earthquake to DESTROY Dig users, Sky Uppercut/Twister to DESTROY Fly users and i'm stumped for Protect, i'm sure theres a move that cen get round it but i can't remember what it is?

Thunder and I believe one other move also hit Flyers. And Fient will get past Protect and Detect.

I don't want Prevos. I've always thought they were pointless. There's no reason a Pokemon can't just be given a new egg move without needing a prevo.

Agree. And don't pump the games with 3rd stage evos either, like Rhyperior! (Kills the game)

Make new pokemon families!

Some Eevee evos would be cool to see though. And actually, some new forms of old Ghost Pokemons, maybe an alt. evo for Shuppet.

Egg moves are just incredibly awesome.

And by using prevos, you can get your favourite pokes early in the game. If you like Absol, you won't be able to get it early in the game without cheating or trading.

But if it had a prevo, you could get the baby early, since it's weaker.

And Electivire' date=' and Magmortar, and all those guys. They really added a lot to the game.

[/quote']

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not. <_<

No, I actually thought they were cool, and they served as a major selling point for me in regards to D/P. It was all so nostalgic.

The Eeveelutions need evolutions themselves. Each one with a signature move.

LOLNO. Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, and maybe another I forgot are all very useful on their own.

And Electivire' date=' and Magmortar, and all those guys. They really added a lot to the game.

[/quote']

No, I actually thought they were cool, and they served as a major selling point for me in regards to D/P. It was all so nostalgic.

The Eeveelutions need evolutions themselves. Each one with a signature move.

LOLNO. Jolteon' date=' Umbreon, Vaporeon, and maybe another I forgot are all very useful on their own.

[/quote']

Then just Flareon.

Or they can go like Digimon and give us pokemon that can only be obtained by breeding two pokemon of different species...

[/quote']

Same here.

Then just Flareon.

Or they can go like Digimon and give us pokemon that can only be obtained by breeding two pokemon of different species...

I actually like this idea. Digimon was pretty pro like that. Of course, Digimon also has like, a million different species, so...

Perhaps they will create the "4th Evolution"' date=' or even the "Evolutioning Legendaries". The main pokemon would be Psychc, Normal and Dark. First, there's 3 normal evolutions. Then things get different.

The Psychc, after becoming 70, will become Deoxys. Normal will be Arceus. Dark will be Darkrai.

[/quote']

Fire- entei?

Ice- Articuno! Ftw! I would enjoy that, even if I DO have an Articuno in Firered already. Yes, my favorite pokemon is Articuno,how could you tell? ^^

@ Saikano/Zexaeon: Sounds like a good idea. But some website would have to have a guide.

I think Skarm could use an evolution. ^^

Gligar got one' date=' so why not?

[/quote']

YESH, But they better not f*ck it up, also a Fight/Fly tpye would be cool, an evo of Farfetch'd could have that type combo.

P.S. A usable Pure Steel type and a usable Pure Dragon type :shock:

Lol' date=' Skarm really doesn't need one.

[/quote']

Agreed. The evolution would just go straight to the Uber list since Skarmory is already an OU.

True, so think of UU pokemon that could use an evo?

Maybe the Hitmon's could use an evo, a Qwilfish evo would be cool, Absol has already been discussed, Lantern evo maybe, like a big angler fish, maybe Spiritomb could have a branch evo?

Lol' date=' Skarm really doesn't need one.

[/quote']

Agreed. The evolution would just go straight to the Uber list since Skarmory is already an OU.

True, so think of UU pokemon that could use an evo?

Maybe the Hitmon's could use an evo, a Qwilfish evo would be cool, Absol has already been discussed, Lantern evo maybe, like a big angler fish, maybe Spiritomb could have a branch evo?

The Hitmons could use an evolution, but I'm not seeing how they would do it. Qwilfish DEFINATELY needs one. Absol would become an OU, and just plain awesome. Lantern would be pretty good, seeing as how it would only have 1 weakness and it's stats would be pretty good. Not sure about Spiritomb though. Might be too good to be an OU, or Uber if it goes up enough, with no weaknesses.

For Spiritomb, I'd like to see different forms.

Considering it's just consisting of souls or something, it'd strange to give it an evolution.

For Lanturn, I can imagine something electro whale like.

Qwilfish. Give Qwil an evo right now.

Also, Platypus and crocodile pokemon right now!

Lapras needs something around his one-stage.

Shuckle could get an evo. Something super-special-undefiable-tank-like.

Archived