Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evolutions for Furret' date=' Dunsparce, Jynx, Absol, and Noctowl, and Eevee's Steel-Type evolution, Metaleon.

[/quote']

No more evos, we got enough of them in D/P... Except new ones for Eevee. I want the Pokemon League to be like R/S/E, they have certain Levels, some sort of system... Hard to explain, but I loved Emerald's League. And that they actually had the same Type of Pokemon in those games.

EDIT: Look up the user Darksilvania on Deviantart, most epicest selfdrawn Pokemons evah!

The Pokemon Company should make an evolution for Arceus

You f*****g jabroni! These are some reasons Arceus shouldn't have a arceus evo:

1. it is a legendary pokemon and legendary pokemon DO NOT EVOLVE!

2. Nintendo has NOT released a azure flute yet! The only way to receive one now is by cheating!

3. Why would they do that? Arceus is already uber on its own.

My son is a 13-year-old who enjoys the cards. He is not an expert on them. I suggest you take heed to what you write to others when you do not know whom they are. His mom!!

I lol'd pretty hard.

I doubt you're his mother, but if you are, I find it quite sad that a 13 year old needs backup from Mommy.

My son is a 13-year-old who enjoys the cards. He is not an expert on them. I suggest you take heed to what you write to others when you do not know whom they are. His mom!!

I lol'd pretty hard.

I doubt you're his mother' date=' but if you are, I find it quite sad that a 13 year old needs backup from Mommy.

[/quote']

Plus this is Pokemon buisness! Not yu-gi-oh! PS. I'm Not even a teen and I don't need backup from my mom!

You f*****g b****! These are some reasons Arceus shouldn't have a arceus evo:

2. Nintendo has NOT released a azure flute yet! The only way to receive one now is by cheating!

Actually, they released an Arceus event. You don't need the Azure Flute to get a legit Arceus.

But your other two reasons are valid.

Actually' date=' they released an Arceus event. You don't need the Azure Flute to get a legit Arceus.

[/quote']

Actually, where I live, you have to cheat for it now, so. that's why I said that

Abomasnow should really get another evolution, and Hail could use some general buffs.

One, calm down. Two, learn your pokemon. They released a gift Arceus months ago in America.

Actually' date=' they released an Arceus event. You don't need the Azure Flute to get a legit Arceus.

[/quote']

Actually, where I live, you have to cheat for it now, so. that's why I said that

Trade over WiFi? As long as you don't live in Korea, I'm absolutely sure you can trade with Americans.

And I was making a team on Shoddy today... Absol needs an evo more than I thought. Maybe an extra 20 base speed? At least make it as fast as Lucario. :/

It has the perfect ATK stat and movepool, but it's damn speed is just... ARGH!

Abomasnow should really get another evolution' date=' and Hail could use some general buffs.

One' date=' calm down. Two, learn your pokemon. They released a gift Arceus months ago in America.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Ps. I live in AUS!

1. Manaphy and Phione

2. Event Arceus

3. For the fans.

Assuming that you really are his mom, nobody cares that some old lady came on and started jabroni at us. This is the internet. If your 13 year old son can't handle being insulted, which he diserves for having you defend him, then he shouldn't be on the internet. Pretty black and white.

Phione does not evolve into Manaphy. He is just bred from one.

It's still against the legendary law. Along with Latios and Latias. Legendaries don't have genders and can't breed or evolve. But there have been legendaries that fall into those 2 places.

Dunsparce seems to borrow minor examples of appearance and theme from the Quetzalcoatl' date=' the Winged Serpent God of ancient Mesoamerican lore. So an evolution would probably be Dragon type, but might possibly be Flying.

I'd prefer dragon though, because a Normal/Dragon would give us the only Dragon immune to Ghost-type attacks. =P Which would be a far-fetched tie-in, actually - Quetzalcoatl supposedly created the first people by sprinkling blood on the bones of the a past civilization. Thus, the dead have no power against him. [lollogic']

Dunsparce, the creator of humanity in his younger years.

Phione does not evolve into Manaphy. He is just bred from one.

It's still against the legendary law. Along with Latios and Latias. Legendaries don't have genders and can't breed or evolve. But there have been legendaries that fall into those 2 places.

The hell? Gendered legendaries were added in Gen III. And nothing is a "law" in Pokemon. Because every generation, it's fair game to break that law.

Abomasnow should really get another evolution' date=' and Hail could use some general buffs.

One' date=' calm down. Two, learn your pokemon. They released a gift Arceus months ago in America.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Ps. I live in AUS!

You could have realized not everyone lives where you do?

Archived