Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

I think I know that legendaries take more balls to catch than a Bidoof would. And I mean that in more ways than one. 8)

I capture legendaries using 1 to 3 balls' date=' if I don't want to use the master ball and I'm not cheating... Arceus is the only exception; that one is a lot harder, at least for me...

[/quote']

You probably get it down to red HP and paralyze it... and you get really freaking lucky.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!

Gyarados Evolution, Fire/Water-type!

Also, there could be an Solrock/Lunaton prevo that evolves depending on the time of day. To complete this, Nintendo will throw in an evolution of said prevo that will only evolve during the time of twilight.

Me and my crazy ideas.

I want an instant freezing move with 70-80 Accuracy. =/

We have it for sleep' date=' poison, confusion, fire and paralysis already.

[/quote']

You mean something like Sleep Powder or Poison Powder...

Spear Mint powder?

Fire/Pyshic

That's a pretty good combo, but maybe reseved for legendaries?

I don't think there will ever be a Dragon/Bug, cus i'm not sure how they will do it.

For a long time' date=' I was sure that Flygon was Dragon/Bug. When I noticed that it's Dragon/Ground, my world imploded. Bug pokemon rock, y'know? D:

[/quote']

Ah, so your a Bug fan, i see where your getting the idea of Flygon being part bug type, he can use U-turn, which i have no idea why it's a Bug type move, it seems more Normal or Flying type, but your right, i'm not a fan myself but i still like them, Beedrill is under rated, Yanmega is great Scizor is win, but Drapion takes the cherry, Dark/Poison type but it's Bug type deep down.

For a long time' date=' I was sure that Flygon was Dragon/Bug. When I noticed that it's Dragon/Ground, my world imploded. Bug pokemon rock, y'know? D:

[/quote']

Ah, so your a Bug fan, i see where your getting the idea of Flygon being part bug type, he can use U-turn, which i have no idea why it's a Bug type move, it seems more Normal or Flying type, but your right, i'm not a fan myself but i still like them, Beedrill is under rated, Yanmega is great Scizor is win, but Drapion takes the cherry, Dark/Poison type but it's Bug type deep down.

Drapion is absed off of a scorpian, and scorpians are Arachnids.

But there is a spider pokemon who is a bug <_<

[/quote']

Drapion is absed off of a scorpian, and scorpians are Arachnids.

But there is a spider pokemon who is a bug <_<

Scorpians don't like being called Arachnids, it hurts their feelings.

Ariados is a spider, but it's classified as the 'Long Leg' Pokemon yet it has a signature move 'Spider Web'.

Has anyone thought of the idea that maybe there should be a Normal elolution of Eevee?

Yes, i believe someone already discussed that, i think it would just look like a puffed up Eevee?

I think I know that legendaries take more balls to catch than a Bidoof would. And I mean that in more ways than one. 8)

I capture legendaries using 1 to 3 balls' date=' if I don't want to use the master ball and I'm not cheating... Arceus is the only exception; that one is a lot harder, at least for me...

[/quote']

You probably get it down to red HP and paralyze it... and you get really freaking lucky.

One time I somehow managed to get insanely far in Emerald with Level 40's and then got Rayquaza in an Ultra Ball as soon as he was available, allowing me to sweep through the rest of the game. <3

[/quote']

I demand it mainly for catching pokemon. If they're frozen, they're the easiest to catch. And Blizzard, Ice Beam etc. have such an awful low freezing rate. D=

[/quote']

I demand it mainly for catching pokemon. If they're frozen, they're the easiest to catch. And Blizzard, Ice Beam etc. have such an awful low freezing rate. D=

There also powerful moves, so whos to say you won't accidently KO it?

Also, i want a Torkoal evo, and i think Twig does too, Maybe a Delibird evo could have the freezing move your looking for?

They need the ultimate fighting machine. The phsical' date=' and sort of special wall of STEEL + The Phsical Sweeps of DRAGON to create the ultimate in tank pokemon

[/quote']

Ummm ok, Dialga???

What animals haven't they used yet that could be used for new pokemon?

Maybe Magikarp could have a branch into a Hydra?

Rapidash evo into a Fiery Pegasus

A FLEA POKEMON :shock:

They need the ultimate fighting machine. The phsical' date=' and sort of special wall of STEEL + The Phsical Sweeps of DRAGON to create the ultimate in tank pokemon

[/quote']

Ummm ok, Dialga???

What animals haven't they used yet that could be used for new pokemon?

Maybe Magikarp could have a branch into a Hydra?

A FLEA POKEMON :shock:

I mean as a NON-legendary pokemon

Also' date=' there could be an [b']Solrock/Lunaton prevo[/b] that evolves depending on the time of day. To complete this, Nintendo will throw in an evolution of said prevo that will only evolve during the time of twilight.

Me and my crazy ideas.

I was thinking maybe a single evolution (prevos are pretty useless) for both of them. As in they evolve into the same thing, the exact opposite of the Wurmple family. Under a certain condition of course, and the difference between the two would be the moves/abilities they have. That would be super original.

How about increasing the number of Pokemon that evolve in special ways? Every generation they release Pokemon that have "all new methods of evolution!" And it only matters to that one family of Pokemon. Give us a new Pokemon that evolves with the Thunder Stone. Or more Electric Types in general.

The only acceptable evolution for Dunsparce would be Normal/Dragon. And it keeps the Ability Serene Grace.

YES' date=' OH GOD YES!

It would be so awesome.

[/quote']

I can imagine that already.

Bigger, more muscles, Moltres' wings.....

Seems 'bout right 2 me.

Indeed

I demand more ghost-type combinations.

Ghost/Bug would be superspecialawesome' date=' so would Ghost/Normal.

[/quote']

Ghost/Bug = Shedinja

Archived