Official Pokemon Black and White thread. (loads of new info with lots of spoilers)

Machoke

How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How many 5th gen pokemon do you think there is going to be?

• under 50
    • over 50
    • under 100
    • over 100
    • more than 150

Guys' date=' Porygon has completed his evolutionary chain. If anything it would be an alternate path. >_>

[/quote']

THANK YOU.

I doubt they are planning on breaking this in Gen V, but Pokemon can only have a 3-step evolutionary chain. As Corporal said, the only break to that is an evolution split, like Eevee or Ralts. :/

Thinking about it more, a Zangoose and Seviper evo wouldn't hurt.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys' date=' Porygon has completed his evolutionary chain. If anything it would be an alternate path. >_>

[/quote']

THANK YOU.

I doubt they are planning on breaking this in Gen V, but Pokemon can only have a 3-step evolutionary chain. As Corporal said, the only break to that is an evolution split, like Eevee or Ralts. :/

Wouldn't it be strange if they both had the same pre evo 0_o

2 words, Aerodactyl Evo

Abomasnow should really get another evolution' date=' and Hail could use some general buffs.

The Pokemon Company should make an evolution for Arceus

You f*****g b****! These are some reasons Arceus shouldn't have a arceus evo:

1. it is a legendary pokemon and legendary pokemon DO NOT EVOLVE!

2. Nintendo has NOT released a azure flute yet! The only way to receive one now is by cheating!

3. Why would they do that? Arceus is already uber on its own.

One' date=' calm down. Two, learn your pokemon. They released a gift Arceus months ago in America.

[/quote']

The Pokemon Company should make an evolution for Arceus

You f*****g b****! These are some reasons Arceus shouldn't have a arceus evo:

1. it is a legendary pokemon and legendary pokemon DO NOT EVOLVE!

2. Nintendo has NOT released a azure flute yet! The only way to receive one now is by cheating!

3. Why would they do that? Arceus is already uber on its own.

Actually' date=' they released an Arceus event. You don't need the Azure Flute to get a legit Arceus.

But your other two reasons are valid.

[/quote']

Actually, where I live, you have to cheat for it now, so. that's why I said that

Ps. I live in AUS!

You could have realized not everyone lives where you do?

Sorry, but now in my country, you have to cheat to get arceus.

[/quote']

THANK YOU.

I've really wanted an Arbok evo that mimicked the Bassilisk in some way, and Serviper evo that followed a python's design. Along with this something like a Poke-Ability that worked with Bind, or a move that could only be used on a binded pokemon would be cool.

I was also thinking that a Smeagle evo would be cool.

How are you supposed to make a normal Eeveelution?

Eevee is normal to begin with. :/

So? You saying that a Normal-type pokemon isn't allowed to evolve into another Normal-type pokemon? It has to do some fancy ass shapeshifting and change types just because it's an Eevee? You sir, are a racist agains't Eevees.

Smeargle doesn't need an evo.

@ Corporal: Flying Eevee = Strateon? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3

or a move that could only be used on a binded pokemon

Or a move that gets double damage when done on a binded Pokemon. Because "only" makes it too much of a restricted move, and you'd have to make it horribly overpowered for anyone to use it.

Perhaps they will create the "4th Evolution"' date=' or even the "Evolutioning Legendaries". The main pokemons would be Psychc, Normal and Dark. First, there's 3 normal evolutions. Then things get different.

The Psychc, after becoming 70, will become Deoxys. Normal will be Arceus. Dark will be Darkrai.

[/quote']

Fire- entei?

I was also thinking that a Smeagle evo would be cool.

How are you supposed to make a normal Eeveelution?

Eevee is normal to begin with. :/

So? You saying that a Normal-type pokemon isn't allowed to evolve into another Normal-type pokemon? It has to do some fancy ass shapeshifting and change types just because it's an Eevee? You sir' date=' are a racist agains't Eevees.

[/quote']

Eevee evolves to suit it's enviroment. Normal is it's neutral, nothing affecting it's territory type. It wouldn't evolve into another Normal type when it could just stay in it's current Normal type. The only reason it turns into different types is because of it's DNA that makes it change to take advantage of the area it lives in.

I always thought Natreon would have been a cool name for the Grass type, but then they went with Leafeon. Yeah.

Also, I want to know more about Ho-Oh. I mean, it's obviously some sort of god in its own right, what with it demonstrating the powers to create things from nothing, resurrect the dead, and the fact that it's worshiped by people. Pretty similar to Arceus.

If Arceus supposedly created everything in the pokemon world, where does Ho-Oh come into that? Arceus created the dragon trio to mind the three major forces of the Time/Space Continuum, but they themselves don't seem like actual gods. More like guardian deities.

I theorize one of two things.

One theory is that Ho-Oh may have been directly birthed from Arceus or something, rather than just created by it.

The other is that while Arceus is the Pokemon god, Ho-Oh is the human one (in Pokemon xD). It would seem fitting, what with Ho-Oh consistently being seen in positions of judgment where humans are concerned.

We need a Bug and Water type. NAO.

Surskit.

I always thought Natreon would have been a cool name for the Grass type' date=' but then they went with Leafeon. Yeah.

Also, I want to know more about Ho-Oh. I mean, it's obviously some sort of god in its own right, what with it demonstrating the powers to create things from nothing, resurrect the dead, and the fact that it's worshiped by people. Pretty similar to Arceus.

If Arceus supposedly created everything in the pokemon world, where does Ho-Oh come into that? Arceus created the dragon trio to mind the three major forces of the Time/Space Continuum, but they themselves don't seem like actual gods. More like guardian deities.

One theory is that Ho-Oh may have been directly birthed from Arceus or something, rather than just created by it.

The other is that while Arceus is the Pokemon god, Ho-Oh is the human one (in Pokemon xD). It would seem fitting, what with Ho-Oh consistently being seen in positions of judgment where humans are concerned.

[/quote']

And there are several shrines and statues throughout Johto (in the anime) honoring Ho-Oh.

I bolded the Evees I would like to see.

Prideon- Normal

Boxeon- Fighting

Toxeon- Poison

Strateon- Flying

Duskeon- Ghost

Quakeon- Rock

Pincheon- Bug

Ravageon- Dragon

Gravaleon- Ground

Titaneon- Steel

Smeargle doesn't need an evo.

@ Corporal: Flying Eevee = Strateon? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3

OMG. I made a pokemon splice that is what I think Flying eeveelution should be like and named it Strateon. It's in my sig.

|

|

V

I always thought Natreon would have been a cool name for the Grass type' date=' but then they went with Leafeon. Yeah.

[/quote']

I think that Ho-Oh may be a sort of extension of Arceus' will in interaction with human affairs, along with a kind of pokemon Osiris in terms of his history in the sovereignty of humanity.

Archived