.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Adamo leaned against the wall of the abandoned brick building. He had been there for some time now; he was waiting to meet the man he had heard called Claw. From what Adamo had been able to figure out about the man' date=' he was a werewolf, and slightly younger than him, if not the same age. Shaking his head, he thought. [i']I wonder how a werewolf is going to treat a changling like me? And one who changes into a giant python to boot...[/i]Adamo looked down at himself. Not exactly what I would wear for a first meeting, but...it'll have to do for now.

saber felt weird foalting around the abandoned building. he was doing another one of his personal missions. this time he was spying on a guy named adamo who was a changling. for some reason as he had been travaling he noticed this person and felt like spying. not like he had anything better to do he had an eternity left so spying on a random supernatural creature was just for kicks.

i wonder if this guy can sense me at all. usualy people tend to ignore spirts like me but who knows. saber flew down through a wall to get a better look around. "somethings not right here." he wispared

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adamo, hearing a strange, quiet voice, looked around. Not seeing anybody, he became cautious. Thinking it might be Claw, he called out, "Claw...is that you?!" He waited anxiously for an answer, and when he got none, he tried again. "Is...anybody there?!" This time he was considerably louder. Without warning, there was a dark flash, and Adamo was on the ground. Standing above him, with a foot on Adamo's chest, was a young man with a hood covering his face.

"Who are you?" the man said quietly, eying Adamo with apprehension. Adamo gulped, and tried to rise, but the man pushed harder with his foot. "Answer me!"

"I-I'm Adamo. I didn't mean any harm. Could you please let me up...and tell me who you are?" With a growl, the man pushed Adamo, and watched him roll away, and stand quickly.

"Around here, I'm called Claw. Why do you want to know? And...who's here with you?" Adamo shook his head, not understanding.

Britney and Natalie were both walking together in the forest, all alone with out anyone with them besides themeselves. They Began walking in the direction of Adamo. "Well What Are We Going To Be Doing For Now Since They Aint Notin To Do" . Natalie said as Britney gave Her A Quick Smirk And Transformed Into Her Tiger. Britney Began Running While Natalie Turned Into Her Wolf And Began Following After Her. They Both Stopped A Few Feet Away From Adamo And Immdeiatly They Both Transformed Back Into Humans. "Wrong Place At Wrond Time" . Britney said Sarcastically.

saber watched as adamo got slamed into the floor and felt bad for him. it was sorta his fault that claw had gotten to him so i guess he did owe it to him to help out.

saber floated down near claw still invisible and started to screik like a banshie.

"GET OUT HOW DARE YOU DESTERBE MY HOLY RESTING PLACE!!!" he yelled. he floated over to a large wooden box sitting near by and picked it up throwing across the room.

"LEAVE OR YOU WILL MEET A FAITH WORSE THEN HELL ITSELF!"

hope i dont give the kid a heart attack.

Kaen leaned on a tree trunk. The bark of this tree was smooth, and somewhat comfortable to lean on. He looked around at his surroundings. It was a dark night in this lonely forest where he was hiding out. Kaen knew that no one would be able to find him there at night, but as soon as the daylight hit the area, he would have to leave. He turned to a bush a few yards away from him as the bush created a rustling noise. From the bush, emerged Kaito. Kaito was in his human form, but he had the wolf's sharp teeth and it's canine ears equipped. Kaito held a fish, that was still somewhat alive, in his sharp teeth, and another one that had recently died in his hands.

"Fish?" Kaen chuckled "Well, I have to admit you have been doing a pretty good job; I expected you to bring back some cattle, with your vicious hunting skills."

Kaito eyed him and then he threw the dead fish over to Kaen. He caught it and held up his finger. He pointed it towards a pile of fire wood, and then he emitted a tiny flame that lit up the area. Kaito walked over to the fire and then took a stick, and pierced it completely through his fish; this killed it for good. He calmly roasted it in the fireplace.

---

Kaito finished eating, and waited for Kaen to finish his meal. Kaito held up his head and sniffed the air

"Vampire nearby..." Kaito stated, his voice deeper than usual. He somewhat growled after sniffing. Kaen smiled at this

"You don't like them at all, do you?" he laughed slightly

Kaito growled again

"No. And you know that."

Kaen finished his meal and put out the fire. He then grabbed his bag and stood up, motioning for Kaito to follow.

Jecht's head turned under instinct. He thought he heard something, what it was he didn't know. He thought he heard the faint sound of a fire cackling and then it was followed by the sound of footsteps. "Werewolf." Jecht said anger immediatly boiling under his skin. He walked towards the sound ready for something to pop out at him but found to people. He identified one as a werewolf but the other, was a human. He clenched his fists, strechting his pale skin over his bones. "Hello."

"Oh Crap We Better Get Outta Her Natalie Before Their A Fight And We Get The Boot From Life.......Which Means We're Gunna Get Killed And Die" . Britney Said As She Began Stepping Slowly Backwards With Natalie Slowly Following Her. "Well That Vampire Is Kinda Hot.....I Kinda Like His Vibe With Me" . Natalie Said As Britney Immediately Turned Into A Tiger And Roared Loudly To Make Natalie Hurry Up.

Jecht glanced over at the sister changlings, and a slight smile appeared on his face as he looked to the changling who refused to leave but his smile faded as he was reminded of the werewolf who was standing in front of him. "What are you doing here?" He said almost in a hiss like voice. "Werewolves aren't allowed in this area. You should know that." Jecht said almost spitting when referring to the werewolf. Jecht noticed his fangs had lengthened from his anger.

Britney Had Gotten Immediatly Frusterated With Natalie, Stepped Infront Of Her And Roared Loudly, Making Natalie Cover Her Ears Tightly With Her Hands. Natalie Angered With Britney Immediatly Transformed Into Her Wolf And Growled Back At Britney. Both Sisters Stared Each Other, The Tension Around Them Was Fierce And Full Of Anger And Frustration. Britney Made The First Move As She Pounced At Natalie, Natalie Swiftly Moved Quickly Out The Way And Bit Britney In Her Back As She Landed. Britney In Pain Slash's Her Face With Her Claws.

Jecht's attention had been completely pulled away from the werewolf and was now on the fighting changlings. The loud roar could've been heard by somebody, Jecht doubted it since they were deep in the woods but there was a chance. The Hunters would no doubt have found Jecht's last meal along with her lack of blood, hinting them about another vampire attack. "Stupid careless, changlings." Jecht muttered walking over to the death match. Without another thought he lunged and tried to grab onto the tiger.

Claw looked around wildly. With a growl, he looked down at Adamo. "What are you doing?!" he cried, pushing his foot deeper into Adamo's chest. Grunting, Adamo grabbed Claw's foot, and struggled to push it up. Claw didn't let up however.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Adamo cried as he watched the box fly away. Gaining a little confidence, he scrunched up his legs, and slammed them into Claw's chest. Claw, caught off guard, slid backward, smacking into the wall with a THUD! Shaking his head, Claw stepped towards Adamo.

"You did it now, you son of a b***!" Claw cried. His arms were beginning to shake in rage.

Valarie stopped abruptly in her steps, looking around. There were multiple beings, like her, around. She clutched at her head in pain. Her Thirst was stronger, and she needed to Drink now. She looked around quickly, whipping her head in all directions, and spotted a human, a man, standing in an alley. Valarie didn't like the idea of killing, of taking the man's life, but she had to Feed. Valarie struck, a quick, painless, and silent kill. She hoped there weren't any Supernatural Hunters around, but she knew there were. Valarie turned to see another vampire, and wondered if he would be a friend or foe.

"I WARNED YOU!!!" saber scremed. he grabed the largist blunt object he could find and slamed it into claws head breaking it in half.

claw swong rappidaly at the air where saber was doing nothing.

"FOOL YOU CANNOT HARM A IMMORTAL NOW LEAVE!!!" he yelled once agian.

this guy better be worth saving cause other wise hes the next one i attack.

saber took in a breath and focused for a second then summoned the imige of what he looked liked when he died and it wasnt to pretty. infact it was enough to scared a navy seal sensless.

he appared in front of claw and screked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joey had now gotten to the edge of the city where the breeze had told him to look. or some reason he felt that he was in for some trouble. he had his guitar on his back and was flipping through music to find a song that he could fight to. he knew he was probley gonna meet a vampire or werewolf but he didnt fear them. unlike the rest of the supernatural hunters he felt that he might be able to get along with these other creatures considering he wasnt exactaly normal himself.

Claw blinked, and glared at Adamo. "I'm not falling for your tricks!" he howled. With a yell, he shuddered, and all of a sudden, brown fur exploded all over his body. Soon, he was a fully transformed werewolf. Adamo took a step back, still not wanting to reveal himself. "You'll pay!" Claw howled, completely ignoring Saber's projection. With a leap, he ran at Adamo, and slammed him into the ground. Adamo struggled, but eventually, seeing no other choice, decided that the only way he was going to keep living was if he changed.

damn it i cant believe im even thinking of doing this. saber suddly turned solid and grabed claw from behind using his unnatural strength to puyll him off the changling.

"quick change now i can only hold him for so long!" saber yelled as he ripped claw back farther. the large werewolf pulled hard at the spirt that was restraining him back but the spirt held on.

"now change spirts can only hold a solid form for so long!"

((Please don't control my character. Yes, he's a character, not an NPC.))

Adamo gasped in shock at the form that appeared suddenly. He wanted to ask questions, but decided that that would have to wait. Concentrating, he began the shift to reticulated python. "This might take a minute," he said to Saber with what was still there of his mouth as the changes occurred.

Meanwhile, Claw was getting more frustrated. With a cry, he slammed his head into his assailant, causing him to be dropped. When he landed, he was surprised to see that Adamo was beginning a shift. Is he a werewolf? No, he's not changing like that. It almost looks as if he's changing into...a giant snake!

Valarie looked around- there were more Beings then the other Vampire. There were Werewolves. She always tried not to be prejudice against Werewolves, but it was hard. It was almost like instinct, almost as if she was programmed to hate Werewolves. Valarie shook the thought out of her head and sprinted over towards the fighting Beings. She debated silently to herself whether or not to launch herself into battle, or to just stand by and watch the rampage.

ooc:sorry i thought it was a npc my bad. lol

ic:"you son of a b*" saber yelled as he turned intangble agian but still visible. saber was about to attack the werewolf untill he not only noticed the changling transformation and the werewolfs surprise.

i thought this changling was like a wolf or something but this is a surprise.saber thought.

saber decided to take advantage of this moment and turned soild agian.

"hey furry think you can take a spirt or are you a wuss." he yelled.

Claw growled. "Don't push me. I know that all you are is a floating sack of ectoplasm, so I don't have anything to worry about, now do I?" He swung at Saber again, this time catching him on the chin. "Ha!" he shouted triumphantly.

"Sssso...what are you sso happy about?" a voice said from behind. Claw turned to see a giant reticulated python slithering slowly toward him. Claw chuckled, and sneered at Adamo.

"So...you think a giant python can take on a powerful werewolf?! Come get me then!"

"forget the python you cant even take a spirt." saber laughed as he got back up.

"dont you relise you cant harm me no matter what you do." suddly sabers body started to disipare and his hands started to reform around the werewolfs neck.

"i can shape my boy in many diffrent ways you know provided i dont forget what i orgiginaly looked like and this isnt hard to do." he said as he hands closed around the werewolf. "now what were you saying about me being a bag of ectoplasim?" he asked in a dominic voice

joey tapped Valarie on the sholder as he came to the area where the fight was going down.

"nice night isnt it vampire." he asked."may i ask what your name is and why your near this city. ive got a ciopule of reports of people being sucked dry and i realy dont want to have to kill a cute girl even if you are a vampire. so can you direct me to how did kill them."

Claw slashed at the ghost as it grabbed him. "If you want me to fight the snake, then let me!" he shouted. He shook his body, and slammed it against the wall of the building, causing it to shake. He didn't know if that would get rid of the spirit, but he changed his focus, going after Adamo now. The python was coiled up in an attacking position, waiting for Claw to get close.

"What are you waiting for, Claw? I saw how eager you were to attack me before." Adamo's mouth moved in a strange way when he talked, and his tongue continually flicked in and out.

Britney Had Easily Dodged Jechts Attempt To Grab Her And She Plunged Herself Into Natalie's Side. Britney Sunk Her Teeth Into Natalie And Threw Her Into Valerie's Direction. Natalie Landed With A Thud And She Looked At Valerie With A Pained Look. Natalie Made A Small Growl In Her Throat And She Leaped Towards Britney, Landind On Her Back. Natalie Easily Scratched Britney's Back But She Was Easily Thrown Off. Britney Collapsed From Her Cuts And Transformed Back Into A Human. Natalie Landed Right At Valerie's Feet Bleeding Helplessly. Natalie Transformed Back Into A Human And Then Both Sister Just Layed Their, In Too Much Pain To Move At All.

saber laughed as he flew thought the wall. "looks like you cant beat a spirt but hey good try." saber said as he came back into the room.

"but ive done my job im pretty sure this changling can take you easly. ive seen pythons in action before and i dont thing you have a chance." he said as he floated above the two watching to see who would win.

Valarie swung around, and looked at the newcomer. 'Crap,' Valarie thought, 'A Supernatural Hunter.'. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Valarie said, looking at the Supernatural Hunter with blank, empty eyes. There was no truth in them, but there was no lie in them either. Valarie thought for a moment, and then decided to tell the truth. "What do you mean, how did kill them?" She said innocently. It was true, she had Fed that night, but not enough to kill. Or was she just out of control? It was strange...

Claw approached the coiled python slowly. Adamo stared straight into Claw's eyes, his strangely unblinking gaze unsettling the werewolf. With a sudden flash, Claw leapt at the snake. With alarming, and rivaling, speed, Adamo lunged, using the muscles that made up the bulk of his body to shoot forward. He clamped his jaws down on Claw's leg, and wished he had some poison. As he began to curl around the wolf, Claw started slashing at Adamo's scales. The claws were just sharp enough to rake through the scales, tearing them up.

Archived