.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

"looks like i just got a new friend nice."joey said as he looked once agian at his ipod. "and this thing is not my sorce of power i just like the sound of music as i fight." he said as he turned on the song (make magic by jealkb). the beat of the song started out slow on this one but once it sped up the control over the elements joey had grew even stronger it would trie him out quickly but it was always fun.

"so vampire you might want to tell me whats going on or my friend regret and i might have to do some damage to you and the changlings." joey said."and id hurry cause every second ina fight against me counts."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jecht looked at the new hunter with machine like hands. He thought he could easily take him but he did not like giving vampires a bad name and make peace with one hunter at a time. Joey gave him a chance to explain himself so he took it. He sat on the ground getting a little tired of standing and then started. "Well, I walk down the street, minding my my own, and then I see some shop in shambles. I saw a werewolf stealing the meat from a buchter and eating it. I remember him saying he was stuck in his wolf form, forever." He added. "Even you hunters know the fued between the supernatural. Then out of nowhere some hunter shows up and demands an explaination for the blood. Joey. Then like a sterotype he assume the vampire did it, just being sloppy with his food, I guess. Then the machine guy here just wants to fight someone. I'd think he was a vampire if I didn't know better." Jecht explained to the hunter, feeling like he was a criminal. "So, am I, as you say, off the hook?"

"not entirly im afraid can you explain to me why you let the changlings here transform like idiots." joey said glaring at the changlings.

"looks as for the whole meat thing lets say i believe you and i were to let you go. what makes me believe you wont make a meal out of some other citizen tonight. now before you go off im just going by standared protocall here." joey said as he watched the vampire closely.

"now all i want is your name and a promise that your not going to make a meal out of somebody round here. ive been finding people sucked dry latly and quite honslty i dont like that."

Jecht was glad the hunter was taking his explaination, not many would do that. He stared at him though, he thought it would be extremely easy to take him down, anad if he got away, well . . . you screw with one hunter you screw them all. Before you know it your the #1 on the 'Most Wanted' list. "Well, they're young they don't know any better." He said smiling just the slightest bit. "Well, about your promise. I cannot completely agree to it. A vampire cannot just stop cold turkey. It is extremely hard to turn down your hunting instincts and your self-control begins to slip. Unless you can get me some real blood, human, then I cannot 100% agree but I can definatly try, I'm not the first and I'm not the last to try. On another note my name is Jecht and can you call off your robot."

"he's not a robot i honstly dont know exactaly what he is but thats beside the point. im not asking you to stop cold turcky i just need for you to stop for tonight or i dont know kill off those people who are dying first." joey said trying not to get angery. joey turned on the song fireflys to make sure that the vampire knew he wasnt going to attack. "look i doubt you'll believe me but i dont like humans much myself. not after what they did to me but they dont deserve to be treated like animals ready to slaughter. now jecht no more drinking blood tonight nor fighting and ill let you off the hook." joey said.

he looked at the changlings agian. "and take the cyrcius animals with you please i dont want to have to pay people not to have "seen" these mithical creatures." joey said.

Jecht mulled over his options. "I guess I can do that." He said a little reluctant. He put his hand on NAtalie's furry head and smiled a bit. "And my pets will be kept on leashes but be let me warn you." Jecht added his smile gone already. "I'm not the only vampire here." He said, it sounding like both a warning and even a threat. He could feel that his fangs had gone back to a normal length. HE looked over at Regret. "Well, Regret, what am I in your book?" He asked remembering what Joey had called him.

As Jason entered the park he looked around his shoulder. Just in case the vampire was following him, you could never be to careful around a race that has been hating on yours for ever. Seeing there was no one behind him, he turned back and continued to walk. After a couple minutes he heard a scream to his right. Hm. That's unusual. I might as well check it out. Staying close to the shadows he followed the scream to an alley way to see a young lady getting mugged. The mugger was pulling away her purse and it seemed he was winning. He jumped at the attacker, biting at his back. He let out a scream and fell down with the lady paralyzed in fear. Jason then pulled something out his backpack he was wearing and grabbed a band-aid. He placed it over the wound, knowing it wouldn't help. As he looked up the young woman was still standing there with fright in her eyes. "Well you've seen a werewolf. Keep quiet about it." With that, Jason left the alley and never saw the woman again.

The VK watched Jason as he left the woman. He always hated the noble types. VK pulled out a long pipe and puffed it. He knew it didn't do anything but he didn't care. Hard habits are hard to quit even when dead. He followed him, wondering of how he'll fit him into his plan. He knew many things, and that Jason is integral to it.

Britney And Natalie Both Stood Next To Jecht As Natalie Looked At Jecht. "Well Were Both Leaving Unfortunately, You Know The Whole Deal, Trying To Find Some Place To Hide From Those Supernatural Hunters That Are Trying To Kill Us But Whatever You Might Know The Deal You Might Not But Thats Just OUr Lives' So Whatever........Goodbye Jecht I Hope I See You In The Future" . Natalie Said As SHe Gave Jecht A Quick Hug, Britney Gave Him A Friendly Wave And Both Girls Walked Away.

JEcht looked a bit sad as the twins left, and he felt it too. He wacthed as they girls walked away, until he could no longer see them. Note to self, find strange changlings: Tiger and Wolf. Bright colors. He turned back to the hunters. It would be easier for them now to attack. I would defeat them, but it would show if they keep their promise or not. Jecht's muscles tensed as he was ready to attack, or flee, whichever was more convinent, if nessicary.

"something wrong jecht" joey asked calmly. for some reason he had the feeling that jecht might attack them but it didnt concern joey much. he wasnt planing on attacking jecht because he felt that if he did that he would just show that jecht was right about hunters.

"well." joey asked.

Natalie Gave One Small Glance Back At Jecht Before She Was Finally Gone. Both Girls Finally Made It To The Forest When Britney Looked At Natalie. "He's Probably Noticed That You Left Your Phone Number In His Back Pocket, Besides We'll Probably See Him In The Near Future, And Maybe You Guys Are Gunna Be EVen Close And He Might Pop The Question" . Britney Said Happily As She Turned Into Her Tiger. "Yeah Maybe Your Right, I Just Hope That Its Gunna Happen Like Tomorrow" . Natalie Said As SHe Turned Into Her Wolf And Howled Back At Jecht's Direction. Britney and Natalie Then Began Running Quickly Into The Forest.

"No." Jecht replied, his muscles relaxing a bit. "So, I think'll I'll be leaving." Jecht said a little anixous to get away from Regret. "I haven't slept in . . . awhile. Besides the sun'll be up in a couple of hours and . . . well you know. Vampires and the light." He shuddered at the thought. "Don't worry. I'll be good. No more dead people, with no blood left. From me anyways." Jecht stood up and strechted then began slowly walking towards the direction of the forest.

As the vampire walked away joey felt his muscles relax and he let the control he was excerting over the elemnets go.

"well that was close now wasnt it. i dont think i would have been able to keep full control if we had fought him." joey said. he looked at regret and wondered something. "so tell me what are you planning to do now that youve joined the hunters. i have been needing a partner considering i can only do so much by myself." he asked regret.

Britney Had Stopped Infront Of A Tree, But This Tree Was Distinct From The Others. This One Had Claw Marks That Couldn't Be Made By Any Other Animal In The Forest. This Was Their Home That They Had Marked. Britney Had Climbed Up The Tree And Rested Herself On the Top Branch, Still In Her Tiger Form. Natalie Had Stretched Herself At The Bottom Of The Tree, Still Thinking About Jecht And Whenever She Might See Him Again. Natalie Had Changed Back Into A Human And Layed Her Head Against The Trunk Of The Tree With A Sigh. Britney Changed Back And Sat On The Branch. "Natalie I Know Your Sad And All But You Need To Get Over It, Face It Were Probably Never Gunna See Him Again So Just Get Your Heads Outta The Clouds And Get Back To Reality Hunny Cause Its Not A Fairytale" . Britney Said In A Very Threatening And Menacing Tone WHile Natalie Just Stared Back At Her.

"Why Can't You Support Me On This One Thing That Im Doing, Its Like you Dont Even Want Me TO Be With Him" . Natalie Said As SHe Got Up And Stared At Britney With A Sudden Fire IN Her Eyes. "I Love Him And Theirs Nothing You Can Do That Will Stop Me, Im Not Gunna Back Down So Either You Can Be Here With Me, Or Just Get Lost" . Natalie Said As Britney Was Blown Back With What Natalie Had Said. She Had Entirely No Answer.

Jecht was at the edge of the forest and thought he could hear voices. He looked around, his eyes darting around. He thought he heard the words "I love him." and tuned out, thinking it was probably some humans fighting over some guy they like. He yawned, strechting his arms up. Despite what the stupid Twilight lovers thought, everybody needs sleep, even the supernatural. HE continued walking through the dark forest. He shared a house with several other vampires, in the area. The place was deep in the forest, hidden from people. Anyone who had been lost in the forest was more likely to get killed by a werewolf beofer they reached the house, besides most people are too afraid to enter the forest for that very fear.

Britney And Natalie Both Looked At The Sound Of The Yawn. "Why Is Someone Yawning In The Forest" . Britney Said loudly In A Confused Voice. Natalie Began Walking Towards The Yawn While Britney Jumped Off The Tree Branch And Grabbed Natalie's Shoulder. "Doesn't That Yawn Sound Familiar TO You Or Is It Just Me" . Britney Said As Both Girls Looked At Each Other. "JECHT" . Natalie Yelled Happily While Britney Said It In A Regular SOunding Voice. "We Gotta Go Find Him, You Think He'll Be Happy WHen He Figures Out We are Here" . Natalie Said Excitedly WHile Britney Just Shrugged. Both Girls Then Began To Run In The Direction Of The Yawn.

Jecht turned around about to attack when he saw Britney and Natalie and relaxed. It couldn't have been them talking about love. Could it? Even if they were, it couldn't have been me. Could it? No way. Jecht thought to himself and looked at the girls running towards him. He was close to the house, and if they heard the happy screaming there was no doubt he and the twins would be interrogated throughly for leading random people to their house. "So you followed me?" He asked sarcasticly with a small smirk on his face.

"Well Maybe She Did, And I Might Wanna Put This Girl ON A Leash For How Much Trouble She Put Me Through To Find You" . Britney Said As She Crossed Her Arms And Looked At Natalie Disapprovingly. "What Trouble All We Did Was Climb A Tree Then Run A Few Feet To Him, And You Call That Trouble" . Natalie Said As She Rolled Her Eyes As She Hugged Jecht Tightly And Happily While Britney had Just Rolled Her Eyes Annoyingly.

Jecht was surprised by the hug. Was it me who they were talking about?! He thought deducting that it was them talking but still not thinking they were talking about him, because he just met them today. "Natalie, you're acting like I've been gone for weeks. Its been like ten minutes since I've seen you. Unless changlings' time goes 1000 times slower than normal people. Or rather normal supernatural people." He said pulling out of the hug annd holding her arms, them in close contact, a smile still on his face.

Natalie's Heart Had Began To Race When She Saw Jecht Smiling. Her Heart Was Like A Drum, Beating Loudly And In A Good Mood. "Well Jecht Where Were You Going" . Natalie Asked Curiously , A Confused Look On her Face But The She Face Palmed Herself. "Oh Right Vampires And The Sun And All That Other Stuff" . Natalie Said As Britney Face Palmed Herself. "MY SISTER LIKES YOU" . Britney Yelled Loudly As She Moved To The Other Side Of Jecht. Natalie Had Immediatly Turned Into A Wolf And Growled Loudly At Britney.

Jecht smiled and chuckled at Natalie growling. "I'm going to enroll you into an anger management class if you don't calm down. Are you ashamed or something?" He asked again being sarcastic. "You don't think I'm a little old for you?" He sighed then and looked down at his feet, in deep thought. It was a strick law for vampires to interbreed. Jecht wouldn't care that much about that but . . . he would never grow old. She would though. He could watch her grow old and die but vampires are immortal. How tried to push the thought from his mind and smiled.

Natalie Looked Up At Jecht And Changed Back . "Im Not Embarrassed Its Just That It Was A Really Big Secret And I Wanted No One To Know At All Under Any Circumstance Until I Wanted To Tell You But Now That Secret Is Blown" . Natalie Said As She Stared Angrily At Britney. "Don't Waste Your Money I Already Tried Anger Management Class's The Only THing She Did Was Get Overly Mad And Turned Into A Wolf And Killed The Whole Class" . Britney Whispered To Jecht As Natalie Grabbed Britney By Her Hair. "If The Next Thing You Say Is About My ANger Issues I Will Rip Your Head Off" . Natalie Said Threateningly As She Let Go Of Britneys Hair.

Jecht smiled at their fighting. They reminded him of . . . him and his brother. When he was a human. Then he was bitten and everything . . . went wrong. He tried to block his mind from the horrible memories. Then an idea struck him. "Actually I was just going to my house. I don't live very far from here. Would you like to come?" He asked really just trying to dictract himself from his thoughts. Now all senses of being tired were washed away. "As long as you don't go attacking them. Even though you would lose."

"Yeah That Would Probably Happen.......Why Do You Have A House Aren't Vampires All Bats And DOnt They Fly Around And SCreech Alot And Read Minds And Shine In The Light....Or Was That Twilight...........Aren't They Both Basically The Same........Im Gunna Shut Up Before You Bite Me And I'll End Up The First Changling Vampire.....THat Sounds Awesome" . Britney Said as She Wondered What Life Would Be Like If She Was A Vampire Changling. Natalie SLapped Her iN The Back Of Her Head And Then She Said. "Of Course We Wanna Go"

Archived