.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Jason looked at Jecht for a moment. He smiled for a second, and then clenched his fist. He knew what he could do to that vampire, rip him to pieces, bite off his head. But no, Jason thought of something more devious then that. More evil then any werewolf or vampire combined would think of. It was a risky move, but still, he liked taking risks. Jason raised his arm and ran towards Jecht. He moving at an alarming fast rate, more fast then a regular werewolf. He then came in for the final move. With one swift move he did the most terrible thing he could think of. He stopped and put out a hand. "Hand shake?"

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jecht smiled as he saw the girl, named Valarie, seemed a lot like Aylssa. He stopped suddenly grabbing Jason's hand, not to shake it but to stop, what he thought, was a punch. He immdiatly let go when Jason said 'Hand shake'. Jecht saw Aylssa was already outside when she saw Jason move. "Well, I guess you're master taught you some tricks too. Why don't you try playing dead. Better yet stay that way." Jecht said with acid in his voice.

Jason smiled at Jecht, a sarcastic one towards Jecht. "At least you shook my hand." Jason stepped away from Jecht and lied down on his back, with his hands up like he was dead. "Am I doing good enough?" Jason then put his tongue out of his mouth to finalize his "trick" and closed his eyes. He was doing this for one reason, to show Jecht all of his tricks. He then rolled over on his back and smiled.

Aylssa was beside Jecht now. "I got this." Jecht murmered but Ayllsa didn't seem to notice, or she ignored him. Jecht reasoned she ignored him, waiting to kill. Dante was at the doorway, overlooking the situation, ready to intervere if nessicary. Jecht's muscles were tense, waiting or use.

Kill him now. Aylssa's voice came into his head.

The treaty. Jecht protested.

Nobody'll know, the girl won't rat. She better not rat. Aylssa said making more sense than he was.

Dante won't like it.

Screw Dante. Aylssa said and Jecht blocked her out.

"I think you should leave now." Jecht said aloud to Jason. "Alyssa here's just waiting to kill." He warned him.

OoC:Yes Vampires have telepathy only with other vampires though, the same with changlings, and werewolves.

"Stupid Mutt" . Natalie muttered under her breath while Britney just leaned down and put her mouth near Jason's ear. "Now listen how this is gunna go down you flee filled rat, your gunna go and if you dont, my claw is gunna rip that little retarded smirk on you F****N face you got that, now nod up and down if the words i have just said to you actually are being processed by your brain cause i know dogs are kinda slow and stuff so just nod up and down and this can all be over" . Britney whispered angrily while she tensed, ready to transform into a tiger at any given moment. Natalie transformed into her wolf and stepped closer behind Britney.

"You changlings are so dramatic." Jecht complained. "No offense but the werewolf would have the upperhand. Down kitty, kitty, kitty." He said jokingly but turned serious. "Go into the house." Jecht said in an ordering voice. "We've got this." He said and Aylssa smiled when he said "We" 'offically' making her a part of the fight. "And there will be no fighting." Jecht said noticing her smile and she pouted. "That's if the werewolf doesn't give us any problems." Jecht commented and her smile reappeared.

Jason smirk faded away. Messing around and taking with Jecht, because he was a vampire. The changelings though, was different. Calling him a mutt? They were part animal as well, in fact one of them was half wolf. He faced Britney and gave her a glare. "I can process what you are speaking right now. I can also speak Spanish" Jason stared straight into Britney's eyes, showing no fear. He was not afraid of a tiger, nor would he ever be.

Joey tensed as he saw what was going on with the large group. He ran though his head about a million things he could do but non of them would keep him safe. No matter what he would be able to take them all but the idea of loosing control of himself just to save a werewolf was insane.

If this starts getting any worse Ill step in but not a second before. he thought as he fiddled with his Ipod.

Jecht growled at both Britney and something else. "Go back into the house!" He commanded his volume getting louder and his anger levels raising. He then noticed how his fangs had come out begging to be used, he tried to force them back in but failed miserably. "We're not alone either." He said looking around. He could both smell and hear something or someone. "Come out and we won't hurt you . . . as badly depending on who you are."

Aylssa smiled as she reconigized someone else was here too, at the chance of fighting.

joey praticaly jumped out of his skin when he relized his mistake. his finger accddentaly hit the play button on his Ipod starting up a long disco song. the earth moved up and formed around him as a barrior.

no use hiding now. man i am in so much trouble.

"Its just me i was just heading by when i noticed you guys." joey said as he walked out into the open. "wild party huh?" he said as he noticed the vampires all ready to fight and noticed they all were glaring at him.

Everyone's attention turned to Joey. Don't. Jecht wanred Aylssa.

Why not? She whined childishly.

We're on good terms for now. Just watch out for him okay? Don't do anything we'll regret. Jecht told her hoping she wouldn't attack.

I won't regret it. Her voice said while she was smiling.

Jecht shook his head and he could see Dante smiling at his attempt at peace, he was obvisously snooping into their telepathic conversation. "Don't do anything Britney. Natalie." He whispered knowing they would pounce any second. Jecht looked at the hunter, Aylssa's attention focused on the werewolf. "Well, Joey," Jecht said remembering his name ",were you eavsdropping on us?"

Britney and Natalie had both just stepped back near the house, Natalie still in her wolf form incase she had to attack anyone in a moments notice. "I hope you do know i am going to attack them if they do say even one thing wrong" . Britney whispered to Jecht as she turned into a Tiger and showed her teeth to Joey. Well what are we gunna do now . Natalie thought to herself angrily while Britney took another step closer to Joey.

As britny got closer to joey the earthen wall got larger.

"no jecht i would never do that. i was just on my way back home and i happened to be passing by here."joey said truthfully. he took a quick glance around the clearing.

"valire your here!" he said in surprise he felt the blood rush to his face as he looked at her.

stop thinking about it joey. shed never go for a human ,but i wish she would. he thought to himself.

"well at least your with people who are more like you then i am." he said as he turned to leave.

Jecht easily could see what was going on at the sight of Joey's face turning red and him acting embarressed and Jecht's eyes narrowed. "Don't even think about hunter. I don't think that would be a good idea." Jecht said stepping forward in front of Valaire, towards Joey, threateningly.

Aylssa smiled at the tone of Jecht's voice. Angry and meancing, the signs of a fight starting.

There's no fight. Jecht told her.

That's what you say. She said still smiling.

"I can think of what i want to Vampire!" joey yelled. "i may know better but i cant help feeling what i feel or has being a vampire made you forget." he yelled before he could even stop himself. as he yelled the wind picked up and the ground started to slowly shake. Joey's eyes started to loose their normal blue coloring to them and a crimson red came in place. He could feel his blood run hot and he noticed that electricty had begun to spark around his hands.

ooc: forgot to mention the 5 baisc elements joey can control are. fire,water wind, earth and lightning.

Jecht held his arms out infront of the others. "Stay back, he's unstable." He said as if he was talking about some experiment. Dante and Aylssa were know beside me. Kyne was along with the others.

"We have to calm him down." Dante said in a very calm voice but his muscles tense. He took a few steps forward, unaffected by the rushing winds. "Calm down! We don't want to hurt you!" He yelled trying to get his voice heard over the wind.

Aylssa ran directly at Joey, disreguarding what Dante had said.

Britney and Natalie both began walking closer to Joey, showing their sharp white teeth to him, trying to see if they could make him feel threatened. Natalie began walking past Jecht and closer to Joey, Howling threateningly towards him. If i could i would kill that boy. Britney and Natalie both thought to themselves at the same time. As Britney finally noticed that the wind was picking up she was barely affected by it, But Natalie on the other hand was smaller than her and she began to get pushed back a little by the wind.

"Stay away from me!" joey yelled as the song animal i have become came on his ipod. his hands went up towords aylssa sending large bolts of electricty at her. the wind picked up to hurricane speeds and the earth now started to shake more violently. a spark of fire started next to joey and quickly grew into a full flame that to rushed at aylssa. joey grabed at his head as he fell to his knees and the elements began to rage around him.

Britney dug her claws into the ground, trying not to get blown back at all. Natalie was pushed back even further, Stopping right infront of Jecht. If this keeps up, im gunna get killed . Natalie thought to herself as Britney tried stepping forward even more, but to her unfortunate luck she was caught in the middle of a huge fire, the flames whipping towards her as the wind blew in her direction. Natalie, angered at her sisters dilemma, began running towards Joey and she had opened her mouth, Ready to bite down on Joeys arm.

OoC: Make sure not to go too far. P.S. I love that song.

IC: Aylssa sent flying back by the bolt of lightning and was knocked unconious. Jecht saw the flame and quickly raced over to her, picked her up, and set her down beside the house, all with amazing, superhuman speed. "Stay away from him!" Jecht shouted, seeing that Joey was out of control and they could be next. "Let him cool down!"

Then Kyne walked forward, in some sort of tance, directly towards, out of control hunter.

a piller of earth shot up in front of joey keeping natalia away from him.

"I wont let you take me back there agian. I WONT GO!" joey yelled as the memorys of his past resufaced.

He stood up and looked at the group of supernatural creatures but in his mind they appared to be the same men in white coats trying to gain control over him.

"I'll destroy it all." he said bearly above a wispare. "I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING!" he yelled. the winds now were aproching tornado speeds and the earth shook madly. the fire now burned around joey in a cyrcle and electricty danced at his finger tips.

OCC:dont worry he's just gone mentaly insane. besides he wont be able to keep it up for much longer.

Dante had a look of sympathy on his face as he watched Joey rage with extreme power. Jecht could see niether Britney or Natalie would listen to him so he ran and picked up the huge animals out of the range of Joey's havoc. "Stay!" He said angerily racing back up to Dante.

I don't how long this could go on. Dante's voice exploding into Jecht's head.

Maybe we should let him cool down. Jecht reasoned and saw Dante nod.

Joey watched as the group backed up away from him. He felt the world lurch for a second but then walked forword. the grip he had on the elements lightned for a second.

"you locked me away for 9 years and now your trying agian. i wont go back there i wont go back in the silence not agian!" he said as the elements picked up agian.

Help Me! a voice wispared to jecht through the wind. please help me i cant control myself. the voice said as joey graped his head agian falling once agian to his knees.

Jecht looked around for the source of the voice. This is so screwed up. Maybe I'm insane too. He looked to Dante communicating to both Dante and Kyne.

'Are you sure about this?' Dante mouthed to Jecht and Jecht nodded to him. Dante and Kyne both nodded back understandingly. They both moved slowly to opposite sides of Joey. They nodded again,

"NOW!" Jecht shouted as Dante, Jecht, and even Kyne charge forward at Joey, hoping to immobilize him and to get him under control, not risking letting any of the others getting hurt.

Joey didnt move from the spot as the two vampires grabed him. the control over the elements he had broke as his ipod shut off. as they grabed him all he did was like a broken record kept repeating himself.

"i wont go back. i wont go back. i wont go back." he kept saying as the memorys he had once supressed kept resurfacing.

Archived