.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

joey laughed at the vampire girl who was trying to lie to him.

"thats so cute. and im sorry about that i ment who sorry tend to speck funny some days. anyway the people were all sucked dry not a drop of blood left in them." joey said as he walked a little closer to the girl.

"trust me when i say i dont want to hurt you at all. im not like other hunters. anyway if you know anything about those people please tell me. i can understand you needing to feed but killing the people." he said. he put his hand on her sholder.

"so what do you know."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jecht looked at the two girls covered in blood and in too pain to move. His fangs were still enlonged but this time instead of anger it was because of the blood everywhere. He could control himself becuase of his recent meal but the scent of blood was great. "Well, this is not good at all." He said to himself. He bent over Britney examinimg her wounds. None were very deep there was a lot of blood. "You both are very stupid and reckless. You can easily attract a werewolf or vampire with this kind of bavior." He said but then remembered the werewolf that was there. He continued to look over Britney but glanced back every second to make sure he didn't move. "Stay where you are werewolf." He said like 'werewolf' was the worst insult he could ever say to him.

Valarie looked up at the Supernatural Hunter that was questioning her. "Formalities first, if you'd please. Valarie Stone's the name. You are?" She said, and then, without waiting for him to answer, she said, "Back to you question; I don't know anything about the killings. I don't kill. I've had a bloody enough past." Valarie spat, shaking the Supernatural Hunters hand off of her shoulder. "If you want any information, just wait around here. There are sure to be some killings at some point." Valarie said, and she turned away from him.

"wait the names Joey and if its not to much to ask would you mind telling me about what did happen in your past." he asked. he felt weird asking it but he was starting to wonder more about these things that he'd been told were complety evil. she had been near him for almost 5 mintues now and she hadnt attacked.

"look i dont want to sound like im trying to make a move but i realy want to know more about the beings that im supposed to be keeping in line." he said

Adamo and Claw continued to fight, moving around constantly. Adamo had managed to wrap around Claw, and was slowly squeezing him, trying to knock him out. Claw had resigned himself to trying to pry the snake coils off of him. Soon, they crashed through a building, through the walls, and out the other end. Still writhing, they moved in front of Joey and Valarie, where they managed to stop. Adamo released Claw, who leapt back. Both panted heavily, ignoring the two people who they had ended up by. "You fight well," Adamo said to the wolf. Claw just nodded in reply.

"Interesting. I'm still deciding on whether or not to trust you." Valarie said, looking at Joey for a minute, then said, "Okay. I guess I'll take a risk and tell you about my past." Valarie took a deep breath, and began her story. "Well, I don't remember much about being a human. It's all too hazy for me, too blurry. I don't even remember how I became what I am- a Vampire. So, when I started out as a Vampire, I kind of went insane. I tried not to kill, not to Drink at all, but my Thirst was too powerful. It overcame me, and I went in a rampage. I drank so much blood... I killed so many innocent people, took so many lives." Valarie shuddered for a second, and then continued on. "I soon learned how to control my Thirst, and not to kill when I Drank. So... I guess that's just about it."

joey kinda felt bad for valarie for what had happened to her. before he got to respond thoigh a werewolf and a changling burst througha wall in a nerby building.

"give me a second i still want to ask a little more but first duty calls." joey said as he clicked on a very loud song on his headphones.

as the song started playing joey kicked his foot into the ground and the earth rose up and ripped the two fighting supernaturals apart.

"hey you two take it somewhere else so i dont have to arest you k. i realy dont like doing that so please leave." joey said as he turned back to valarie.

OOC: heres the song joeys listening to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzdvrARTLY

Adamo glared at Claw, still aching from his wounds. After some thought, he slowly made the shift back to his human form. Claw took advantage of this and rushed him, slamming him into the hunter who had separated them. Adamo began pounding Claw in the stomach, until his grip was released. Adamo kicked claw in the chin, sending him spinning backward, slamming into a wall, and knocking him unconscious. Only then did Adamo recognize all the cuts that Claw had made on his arms. With a laugh, Adamo swayed, and ended up leaning on the human.

"damn it all" joey yelled. as the song sped up a giant earth piller shot up sending claw flying.

"next time i kill you!" he yelled. joey noticed that the changling was now leaning on him.

"great now i have a changling whos bearly concous a vampire that doesnt want to kill and most likly a werewolf who wants to kill me just my luck." joey complained.

"hey valire can you help me out here he's heavy. youd think that i would be stronger with the powers i have but nope."

Adamo pushed away, not wanting to need the help of a human, or a vampire for that matter. He turned, and began walking away. But before he got ten feet, he fell flat on his face. "Too...much...blood...loss..." he muttered quietly. Slowly, he dragged himself over to a wall, and pulled himself up. He looked around, trying to figure out where Claw went. He soon got his answer when a sweatshirt-wearing arm slammed into his chin, knocking him to the ground. Claw had come from around the corner, and was now in his human form.

"That...finishes it," he said, before he too collapsed against the wall. The fight had taken more out of both of them then they had thought.

"great just what i needed the phyco werewolf is out to." joey said. he turned up his music and the ground started to lift them up.

"so valiria let me say we're not that diffrent i just have diffrent powers." he said as the ground started to move towords the edge of town.

"comming valarie theres plenty of room at my house and i dont want to have these to wake up and kill me. pluse i have a place where you can get blood."

Valarie looked at Joey. He had proved himself pretty trustworthy, but she still needed to confirm herself. "How do I know I can trust you, though?" Valarie said. She couldn't help it. She was just naturally suspicious of people. "You know what, screw it all! What the heck, I'll go." Valarie said, but then, she realized all that she had said. "Where can I get blood? More of all, how do you know where I can get blood?" Valarie asked Joey quizzically. She didn't even know where she could get blood from a willing host, or without hurting anybody.

"first of all the blood is from animals yah i know it sounds weird but these animals dont mind. second you can trust me because i bearly trust humans myself the only reason i work for them is because i owe them." joey said. the song joey had on ended and the ground sank back down.

"crude" he said. he reached down and restarted the song and the ground started to move agian. and joey started to walk a little faster.

--Accepted Via Pm.

Ic:

Regret.... a mutated humanoid species, walked upon the dark streets of his neighborhood.

He was a quiet type of person, no exploiting his emotions but would always make the women melt to the ground by his looks.

Despite his lust for blood and power, Regret cares only for himself. He grows bored when there is no conflict or violence in the world, and immediately strikes fear into others when they first meet him. He does not hesitate to send them to their deaths for his own personal benefit, and only finds remorse in their loss if they are unable to properly complete a task. As a member of the Supernatural Hunter Organization, he possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality.

He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. In addition to being an extremely powerful but young warrior, Regret had equally impressive intelligence, and was shown to be very wise. He was exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he was rarely surprised or caught off guard.

"I had gained this.... power for a specific reason." Regret said as he felt a presence like no other. Group of Changlings surrounded in a cirlce, 11-1. "Lookie here boys. New prey." The leader of the changling said as the kept circling around Regret.

Kaito's fangs seemed to grow a bit longer in rage of having a vampire in front of him. Kaen turned to him and smiled

"Well, your sense of smell has never been more accurate, Kai.." Kaen joked. He was trying to lighten the mood, and he had no doubt in his voice. Kaen gave a quick and abnormal glare towards the vampire. He smiled, through his eyes remained dead-locked on Jecht

"We don't intend to stay here any longer, after all, I'm sure your a very busy vampire, and we would hate to keep you waiting. We have, nor do we seek, any business with your kind. We will be on our way now, good-bye." Kaen said, his voice kind, but his words attacking like sharp spears.

Kaito brushed off his rage and then followed Kaen as he walked away. They had completely ignored everyone around them, except for the other vampires.

The leader of the Changling goes by the name of Fang. His form changes him into a dragon. The other changlings had their own varities. The leader then changed into a dragon and towered over Regret. "This is where you'll die from here on." Fang said as he blowed blue fire at Regret. When the blue fire stopped, Regret was in a ring of fire. "My turn." Regret said as he jumped in the air. In the air, Regret'sleft and right arms grew into machine arms and gave the dragon a right hook and a left uppercut. The dragon then stumbled around and fell on his stomach.

"Hmm.... well now.... i see the 'leader' is stumbling a little bit." Regret said as the machine arms grew back inside into his regular arms. "Anybody else?" Regret said as the group stepped in closer.

OoC:Cid, if you were to read the information on Changlings then you would know that they cannot change into any supernatural creatures.

IC: Jecht wanted to run after him and fight but the girls would most likely bleed to death. "No doubt we'll see eachother again. I'll get my chance." Jecht muttered and returned to Britney's wounds. "We'll need to get you two to the hospital. There's one with our kind in it nearby." He said referring to the supernatural. "C'mon." He said picking Britney up not waiting for a response. "I'll be back for you within the minute." He said and ran off with Britney in his arms. His speed and strength barely tested by her wieght. Before she knew it they were at a hospital. He pushed the door open with his foot. "There was an anccident and they'll be another here soon." Jecht said to the young woman working the front desk.

"Three doors down on the left, there's two open cots." She replied and then began talking on the phone.

Jecht quickly put Britney into the room and ran back to get Natalie and he did the same with her and soon they were both laying in a hospital room.

--My most sincerest apologies Artemis.

Ic:

Fang got up and transformed back into his human form. "Well now.... your a strong one. Your a member of the Supernatrual Hunters organization?" Fang said as the gang made a circle and all of them changed into black wolves. "Supernatural Hunters Organization?" Regret questioned Fang as large machine arms grew and replaced Regret's regular arms. "I see your not a part of them. Well...." Fang said as he transformed into behemoth lion. ".... your resting place will be here!" Fang said as he lunged at Regret. Regret stopped the impact but was knocked down from the might of the lion.

"Do you see.... the power that we have? We should team up together and rule the world!" Fang said as he let out a viscious roar in Regret's face. "I'm sorry but.... i work alone." Regret said as he positioned his legs at Fang's stomach. The big machine grew back inside of Regret as his regular arms were replaced. Regret's legs then transformed into machine legs and kicked Fang off of him.

"Animal blood? Don't you think I've tried that before, you know?" Valarie said, a little annoyed. Of course she had tried to drink animal blood before, but no, it wouldn't work, only human blood would quench her Thirst, her craving... Valarie shook the thought from her head, and turned back to Joey. "Sorry, I think I'll just stay alone for the night- I need to Feed again... It'll have to be out of the area..." Valarie said, half to herself, and she walked off alone, away from the Supernatural Hunter. She ended up in the shadows of some neighborhood, and she saw what she thought to be a group of Changlings and a human. She couldn't tell if he was a member of the Supernatural Hunters Organization or not, but she decided to just wait and see what happened.

Fang and his group all transformed to gorillas with Fang having a scar on his left eye. "Now.... prepare to die!" Fang said as he and his group lunged at Regret with force. Fang then landed on Regret as 4 gorialls held onto Regret's arms and legs. Regret struggled to move but could not move an inch. "Now your trapped. Prepare to taste my fist!" Fang said as he started to pummel Regret with his fists. Fang was punching Regret senselessly in the face as Regret took the hits like a man. Is this how i die? No.... it's.... much more then this. Regret thought in his mind as the blows kept coming faster and faster. Fang laughed sinsterly as he kept on beating Regret's face in. In about 10 minutes of total annihilation, Fang got off of Regret as Regret laid there.

Fang said as Regret laid there silent. Suddenly, there was movement in Regret. Regret chuckled as Fang looked back. "Me.... weak? No Fang.... your weak. Your the weak one!" Regret said as he got up and lunged at Fang. Regret tackled Fang and started to beat him senseless with his mechanical arms.

The gang then kicked Regret in both ribs and punched him off of Fang, letting him hit the ground hard. "That little b****!" Fang said as he rushed towards Regret in his gorilla form and jumped on Regret, making the impact stronger then ever.

The impact made Regret cough up blood as Fang started to beat his face in.

Joey sighed as the girl left him alone with the changling and werewolf. on a normal basesis he would have let her go but for some reson he couldnt just left her get in trouble. joey patched up the changlings cuts and left and followed after valirie. as he walked he played on his guitar and the wind told him where to go. eventually he found her standing there watching another supernatural hunter fight.

"you know if you realy want to get in trouble then your doing a good job. i mean running into another hunter is not a good thing." joey said as he came up next to her.

Valarie spun around quickly to face Joey, surprised. "Yeah, I'm pretty much a magnet to trouble. Trouble is the mosquito, I'm the little 'innocent' girl with the sweet blood." Valarie laughed, and then turned to watch the fight between the Changlings and the Supernatural Hunter. He was a good fighter- he hadn't died yet, for all she knew. "I'm debating on whether or not to join in on the rampage and chaos," Valarie said to Joey, looking at him for an answer.

Fang got up from the beatdown and wiped the blood off of his face. "That serves your right for messing with me, vermin." Fang said as changed back into his human form and spit in Regret's face. Fang and the group walked back until Fang stopped to hear another laughter. Regret laughed as he was covered in his own blood. "Now you made me angry Fang. No one has beaten me up this badly and live to tell the tale. Your going to die here and now Fang. Prepare to meet your... DOOM!" Regret said as the nanomachine arms replaced his regular as he jumped in the air.

He then changed his right arm into a nanomachine buster rifle and targeted Fang. The buster rifle then fired a huge beam of light as it soared to the enemy. Fang then looked at the beam coming at his way. "S***." Fang said as the blast contact as the gang. That whole spot made a huge explosion as it made a big hole right at the spot.

Fang opened his eyes but could not move from the blast. Regret landed on his feet near Fang. "Shall i kill you now? Or let you die slowly?" Regret said as he pointed his buster rifle at Fang. "Go ahead. Kill me. I bet you don't have the heart to!" Fang said.

"Oh really?" Regret said as he fired the buster rifle right in Fang's face. All that was left of Fang was nothing.

"So.... who doesn't have the heart to do what again?" Regret said looking up at the sky. "That's what i thougt.... Fang." Regret said as he cuffed his fists in his pockets and went on his way.

"i dont think its such a good idea i know that hunter and he's got a bad reputation for attacking supernaturals. besides i wouldnt want to see you get hurt." joey said as he watched the fight.

" you know last time i saw him fighting he was doing the same thing challanging supernaturals to fights with the odds aganst him. i think he gets a kick outta it. who knows though." joey said. he turned on his music once agian but thing time to a came guatar song. as he did a breeze kicked up and sworled around him.

saber had watched the whole fight between the werewolf and the changling and even the humans intervention. he had loved it but then agian he did love violnce. after the human had left the changling and werewolf he flew over to them and took a look making sure both were ok.

"you know even though i know you two on out cold i have to say it was an amazing fight." saber said as he sat down next to them watching to make sure nothing happened.

Archived