.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

Jason walked back into the park. He was alone now, no pesky vampire or annoying changling to bother him. Ah, yes. Alone at last. Saved someone today and got something to eat. Jason closed his eyes for a brief second then opened. them Yes. A pretty good day except for the vampire and changling part. He walked over to one park bench and sat down. He wished he could do this in broad daylight again, but no. The curse in him would scare everyone to death. And reveal his identity.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I thought only the humans would have crazy beliefs. I'll set you straight later. Just don't say anything about twinkling lights." Jecht said to Britney smiling. "C'mon it not far." He said as he began to walk and soon they came upon a large house that was surrounded by the trees. "There." He said and walk up to the door. The house was a, two story, bright white, and had several windows. "Are you ready to enter the household of vampires?"

"Well As Long As They Don't Bite Me....I Won't Mind If You Bite Me" . Natalie Said Happily With A Giggle While Britney Had Smiled For The First Time Ever. "Hey Jecht Is Their Any Cute Vampire Brothers In Their Cause Honestly If Natalie Gettin You And Trust me You A Cute Vampire But Momma Need Some Lovin For Herself" . Britney Said A A Ghetto Soundin Accent. "If Your Wonderin That Is Her Real Accent" . Natalie Said As She Stepped Closer To The House.

"Heh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jecht said but didn't say anything else. He walked up to the door and opened it and walked in first. Inside were three other people. One was a beautiful girl, looking seventeen, with long black hair. Her expression was bored. One was a boy, looking older than a teenager. He had short brown hair and looked rather sad. The other was an older man. He had short blonde hair and a warm smile.

Britney And Natalie both looked at each other before they went into the house. "Are you sure you dont wanna run cause we both can go a good fifty miles per hour so we might get away" . Britney said as Natalie walked into the house and stood behind Jecht closely. Britney just face palmed herself and walked into the House, Standing at the doorway. "Should we just wait outside and stay their till they know about us" . Natalie whispered to Jecht as Britney took a half-step back.

Nobody seemed to look at Natalie or Britney. All of them were looking at the spirit. Jecht stood infront of Natalie and Britney, protectivly. "Well, what is this message?" The vampiric man asked stepping forward, threateningly.

"And what does the VK stand for?" The girl asked raising an eyebrow. Then man glared at her and she just rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

"Well maybe we this is turning out better than i expected" . Britney said happily while Natalie just looked at her confused. "And what were you expecting" . Natalie asked in a questioning tone. "Well that they'd come and attack us and drain all of my blood then you run away and get found and they snap your neck and they drink your blood and then kill Jecht for bringing us their" . Britney said in a sarcastic whisper while Natalie smacked her in the back of the head. "Now your gunna jinks us" . Natalie said as Britney face palmed herself and said, "Great now you jinxed us" .

The VK looked at them, with a blank stare. He merely just looked at them. Then spoke.

"The VK stands for many things, yet truly means nothing. It's merely a title to only be worn by those who are destined to lose in their fight, those who's numbers are so few. I've come to announce a great war that shall unfold. You are all destined to be greatly affected by this war. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. I have come to help you. But in the end, you all might not survive. And a fewer chances of winning it." The VK explained.

He then just stood there. The VK knew what will happen. Soon, all will fall according to his plan. He just floated there, blankly staring at them.

Jason walked out of the park. He stretched a little after taking a nap. He grew use to having little sleep. He didn't have time, he was usually running away from people. Or fighting something. As he left the park he turned his view to his right. He thought he smelled something. Something really strong. He casually walked towards the smell to see the two changlings and the vampire on a front doorstep. They were talking to something, but what was it? As he walked closer he saw a a spirit conversing with the 3. "But in the end, you all might not survive. And a fewer chances of winning it." the spirit said with a monotone voice. "Not survive?" Jason said loud enough to for the 4 to hear.

The VK turned to Jason. He spoke once more, to confirm what he had said.

"Yes, you all have a low survival chance in this war. And a even lower chance of winning it. Even with my help, you all might die. Your foes in this war will be none other then demons and evil gods. They have already begun their invasion." Said the the VK, as lights streaked the night sky.

Britney and Natalie both looked up at the night sky, watching the lights streak against the sky. "So we're all gunna die basically, well is their anyway we can find someone to help us or do we at least have time to run for it, at least some of us might be able to survive but if we fight there's no chance of survival" . Britney said as Natalie gave her an angry look . "Seriously Britney im not going to run if its a fight they want then its a fight they'll get and the only way they're gunna win this fight is over my dead body" . Natalie said as she leaned on one of her hips and crossed her arms.

"So am I in this whole war thing or not?" Jason relaxed a little. Maybe the vampire wouldn't say anything smart to him for being here. He hasn't yet, maybe that's a good sign for me. Jason looked at the spirit. "I could be a help of some sort. A werewolf who can control most of his temper is an asset." Jason looked at the vampire and stared into his eyes. "If that is okay with you." Jason clenched his fist then released its grip. Racail tensions are not something that could help the low chances of survival.

The VK turned to him and did not smile. Then he chosen his words carefully.

"A werewolf? It'll help against them, but in the end, 1 will not do. I am sorry, but we are out number." The VK said with a frown. He turned and floated away, wanting to lead them to his hideout. He thought of many things in his head, and none of them about the war. He knew many things shall happen to his favor....

Jecht stepped forwards looking very irritated. The other vampires were concetrated on the werewolf. "I'm not taking any of this bull." He said to the spirit. "You're just a dead guy. You don't know anything about the future. You don't know anything. We know better than to think that some spirit has come from thte future to save the world."

"They might believe this, but we aren't idoits." The girl said reffering to Briteny, Natalie, and Jason.

Jecht watched as VK floated away. "Let him leave." He ordered them. "there's something not right about him."

Jason looked at the vampire. "What if he is telling the truth? Then we will all surely die, without even making an attempt to fight." Jason shook his head after he heard himself say what he said. "That doesn't mean I trust the dead man. He could be leading us into a trap for all I know." Jason looked back at the vampire one last time. "But if he did lead us into one, there are 4 of us. We are all impressive fighters, to what I guess."

The VK floated down into the sewers, heading for his hideout. He knew the other didn't followed him, and he was somewhat saddened. He could have used the company. The VK headed straight towards the center of the city. He knew many things, and as many empires and countless people had said before him, history repeats, and now he knew how this war will play out.

"So go follow him dog!" The vampiric girl almost shoutecd at Jason but was stopped from continued by a look from the man.

"Calm down, Aylssa." He said calmly. "We have no quarrel with him."

The beautiful girl, called Aylssa, made a disgusted face at Jason and walked back into the house. "Yeah, Dante." She muttered

"You may stay if you like." The vampire ,named Dante ,said and motioned for the other to follow. "C'mon Kyne."

The VK continued down the sewers till he found a manhole and then glided up through it. He was at a junkyard and then he floated through the gates and past the sleeping guard dogs. He went through into a refrigerator with it's back cut out to reveal a tunnel into a huge mountain of junk. The VK went down a dark and smelly tunnel down into a set of double doors. He went through them and into a study. It was furnished with a record player playing , Brother, Can you spare a dime?, and with a impressive bookshelf filled with works of novels. He floated over a chair and sat down in it. He closed his eyes and tried his best to "sleep".

Jason bowed his head slightly to show appreciation. "Thank you." He muttered while he clenched his fist. He was trying to not lose his temper with the vampires. He didn't like to fight if it was not necessary, though he was a good fighter. He looked back up at the vampire. "Though your offer is greatly appreciated, I don't want to start anything within your house." Jason stretched a little and then started to walk away. "I will just see what the spirit is doing. Letting one wander might not be the best solution."

ooc: How is the storyline suppose to progress?

OoC:However we make it

IC: Dante nodded at Jason. "Of course." And filed into the house, followed by the guy named Kyne.

Jecht stayed outside staring down Jason, to make sure he really did follow behind the strange spirit. "Go ahead, just try something." Jecht said waiting for Jason to strike or go to the other end of the house. He turned his head slightly to look at Britney and Natalie jist for a moment. "You may enter if you wish. I stay out here." He said and continued to watch Jason.

Valarie watched the large group from the shadows- possibly seen, possibly unseen. Truthfully, for the first time, she didn't really care about being seen or unseen. Valarie stepped out from the shadows, and brushed her dark bangs from her pale face. "What are you all doing? I'm bored out of my mind, and need a little excitement, so I guess I'll join the crew." Valarie stated, and she wasn't going to do anything other than stay with these, as she called, "Supernatural Beings", for a while- or as long as she felt like staying.

Jecht lunge at the voice, still tense from being close to a werewolf. He stopped and feel to the ground when he saw it was a fellow vampire. "Ow." He muttered, getting up dusting off the dirt. "You'll be next after the dog, if you sneak up on me." Jecht threatened, dead serious. "Who are you and what are you doing here? Any fellow vampire is usally welcomed here but, I'd like to know your name before you join my "crew" " He said, seeing Aylsaa's flawless face watching them from the window. Jecht knew she was just waiting for something to happen so she could fight.

"Who am I? Valarie Stone, a vampire. I'm doing basically nothing here, just standing around, waiting for some action. Would you mind informing me on any?" Valarie grinned. She was eager to get into a fight, or something of that related sorts. As long as she wouldn't be bored. "I hope I'm welcome here- I'm not trying to start a fight or anything- I'm just bored out of my flipping mind." Valarie paused for a second, the continued, "So this is your 'crew'? You're the ring leader, or are my assumptions incorrect?"

Archived