.:Supernatural Hunters:. [PG-16][Part 2!][Not Accepting][Started]

ArtemisFowl

OoC:If you were to actually read the apps you would know . . . Britney and NAtalie are both changlings and Jecht is a vampire. If yhou were to read my post you would know they were in a hospital now.

IC: The doctor came quickly and easily patched up the wounds that Britney and Natalie had inflicted on eachother. Soon they were up and about, since their supernatural healing was working already. Jecht walked out of the hospital followed by the twin changlings. He glanced both ways to decide which way to go. He sighed and brgan walking slowly back towards the forest. "Well, why don't you two say sorry and hug it out?" Jecht said turning around with a sarcastic smile on his face. "After you know almost killing each other."

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I know I'll regret this, talking to another Supernatural Hunter and all, but I'm just going to go over and talk to him, Joey." Valarie said, and she added, "If I die, I give you all the right in the world to call me a flipping idiot." Valarie said to Joey, and walked off to see the Supernatural Hunter. Joey was probably right, she shouldn't go over to talk to him, but she did anyhow. It didn't really matter if she did die, she had nothing to look forward to in life anyhow. "Hello," Valarie said in an empty voice to the Supernatural Hunter. She tried to contain her emotions, but she knew that there was fear in her eyes.

"Oh No Its Alright We Always Do This Almost Every Thursday To Each Other And Its Sometimes Even Worse If We Are Full Of Energy Then We Almost Basically End Up Literally Killing Each Other" . Britney said As Natalie NOdded In Agreement And Smiled At Jecht, Winking At Him And Begging To Giggle A Little. "Natalie Listen We Dont Need You Having Another Super Natural Boyfriend So Dont Even Try It Or I Will Kill You This Time" . Britney Hissed Through Her Teeth Into Natalie's Ear, Low Enough For Jecht To Not Be Able To Hear Her.

Jecht chuckled to himself. "Yeah, but if you have a human for a boyfriend he'll turn you into the Hunters. You can barely trust the other supernatural, let alone humans." He said his tone quieting near the end. He said hearing Britney's threat with his vampiric senses. Then his smile faded and his features tightened. "What kind of world do we live in?" He asked to himself quietly but the changlings could hear him. Then it ocurred to him. He did not even know their names. "I'm Jecht by the way."

OoC:Deadly, is someone behind you pressing the shift key every time you start a new word?

[spoiler=Accepted By PM]

Name- Jason

Age- 27

Species: Werewolf/Lycan

Apearence- Avi

Powers: N/A

Bio- Jaosn is an outcast. Everyone fears him, for what he is. At the Age of 12, he was normal(Lol, normal for a werewolf). Then everything changed. As he was wandering the streets and found a perculiar item. He approached it and was hot with a dark bolt of energy. It was a trap, and he was cursed in his werewolf form. Forever. He now walks the streets at night, hiding away from soicety, collecting scraps from garbage and struggling to get by.

Jason threw the trash can to the side. Not even a bit of scraps! He had been going around for food all night, finding nothing to eat. His stomach gurgled, he was hungry. He punched the wall next to him, leaving a gaint dent in the side. He paused to look at the dent then sighed. He was losing control of himself, maybe the hunger was weakening him. He walked over to the thrown trash can for one final look, found nothing, and left the alley ghe was in. I better find something soon, I could eat anything right now.

He lifted his head and saw a shop to his right. Hoping to find something to eat, he turned to see it was a butcher shop, meat hanging from the windows. My luck is turning for the best! Jason quickly open the door (It was more like puling the hinges, the door was locked in the first place) and grabbed a chunk of meat off one of the hooks. He quickly ate the uncooked beef and grabbed another to eat. Sweet, sweet food... Jason thought to himself as he mindlessly tear apart at the meat.

Jecht walked with the Changlings past the various stores and houses until they past by a butcher shop. He saw a dark form in it ripping apart the meat then identified it as a werewolf. A growl emmited from his throat and he open the, falling-off-its-hinges, door. "You know the humans consider this breaking a law. They call it theivery." He said touching the tip of his tounge to his canines. They were extremely sharp and they had grown without his knowing. A drop of blood came from tounge and he drank the small bit, loving it.

"I know I'll regret this' date=' talking to another Supernatural Hunter and all, but I'm just going to go over and talk to him, Joey." Valarie said, and she added, "If I die, I give you all the right in the world to call me a flipping idiot." Valarie said to Joey, and walked off to see the Supernatural Hunter. Joey was probably right, she shouldn't go over to talk to him, but she did anyhow. It didn't really matter if she did die, she had nothing to look forward to in life anyhow. "Hello," Valarie said in an empty voice to the Supernatural Hunter. She tried to contain her emotions, but she knew that there was fear in her eyes.

[/quote']

"wait valarie i dont think thats a good idea." joey yelled as he went after her.

why do all the girls i meet love to try and get in trouble.

joey walked next to valarie as they walked up to Regret.

well at least this way i can make the excuse that i have her under aresst or something like that. lord why a i doing this though. is it because she reminds me of myself.

OoC: Nope Its Just OCD Except I Can Stop If I Wanna :)

Britney and Natalie stepped behind Jecht and Natalie began and Britney gave the werewolf a dirty look. "Well Well Natalie looks like we got ourselves a wild mutt" . Britney Said As Natalie High- Fived Her And She Gave The Werewolf An ugly Look. "Im Guessing its time to put out the dog Britney" . Natalie Said As She Gave A High Five To Britney. "And You Gettin Thrown In The Pound" . Natalie and Britney Both Said At The Same Time, Both Transforming Into Their Respective Tiger and Wolf.

Kaito and Kaen walked down the path they were talking, far away from the vampires that were near them. Kaen walked happily; his eyes closed in amusement and a smile drawn on his face. This was the opposite of what Kaito was doing, though. Kaito walked with much caution, his senses in tuned to the area around his so that he would be aware of any hunters or vampires.

"That was quite a pleasant little encounter, wasn't it?" Kaen said, amusingly. Kaito ignored him

"We...should turn back..." he muttered under his breath. Kaen looked at him with wide eyes; then he closed them again and smiled once more

"I see...There was a bleeding girl back there and your worried, is that it?"

Kaito grunted.

Kaen then nodded

"Well, not to worry, she had vampires taking care of her, I'm sure she'll be fine. And plus, even if she were to die from such a small injury, then she would be counted as weak and wouldn't have deserved the pleasure of surviving." Kaen chuckled.

"Have you ever had even a trace of sanity in you?" Kaito grunted. Kaen ignored his statement

"I'm sure we'll run into them again..." Kaen laughed, and then continued walking.

Regret looked back at noticied a Supernatural Hunter behind him just trying to be friendly. A large nanotech machine fist took over Regret's right arm as he turned around and looked at the Supernatural Hunter. Regret said as his left arm was taken over by his huge mechanical arm.

Regret said as he jumped a few feet infront of them.

"im joey ezo we're not here to fight you i sware" joey said.at least i hope that valarie doesnt want to fight. joey fiddled with his ipod trying to make sure he was ready. man this guy is just like he was last time i saw him. ready to fight and destroy any and everything in his way. i guess thats why he makes a good supernatural hunter but still. i dont approve of his methods.

Jason looked over at Jecht. He paused for a moment and continued eating. "Since when has illegal stopped anyone? Besides, I'm only waiting 3, then taking one for the road." He continued chomping at the poultry as he spoke. "Not like I can buy anything either. Stuck like this for the rest of my life." He then threw the remaining scraps of what was left of the food to the side. "Also, from the fact of you not freaking out, I'm guessing your not human. Care to share?" Jason grabbed another piece of meat hanging from a hook and took a bite out of it.

Jecht glared at Britney and Natalie for their stupid puns, then returned his attention to Jason. "If you must know, I'm a vampire. The bloodsuckin demon of the night." He said and could hear his stomach rumble quietly as Jason's teeth ripped apart the meat, the blood that dripped from it smell so extemely delicous, to him. He had to concentrate to speak clearly.

"And you must be the hairy,moon howling, wolfman." Jecht said finally, his sight locked onto the blood that dripped from the meat. "Its not safe . . . to have all that blood . . . out in the open where a, vampire might smell."

Natalie Giggled When Jecht Glared And Britney And Herself. "He Got A Really Cute Glare...OMG He's So Cute We WOuld Make The Most Perfect Supernatural Couple In The World" . Natalie Said As Britney Gave Natalie Her Own Glare, Except Hers Was Looking A Bit Less Cuter. "Seriously First You wanted To Go Out With That Other Changling Then That Human And Now A Vampire, Girl You Are Seriously Crazy............But I Gotta Say This One Was Cuter Than The Others" . Britney Said In A Low Hiss At The Beginning But In A Happy Whisper At The End.

Kaito suddenly stopped and then put on an irritated face. Kaen noticed this so he turned his head looked at Kaito, waiting for him to say something. After a while, Kaito spoke

"It's that damn smell again...It's faint, but it's near..." Kaito stated. As he said this he felt his rage beginning to boil, and his claws preparing for battle.

"Are there others?" Kaen asked

Kaito continued walking

"Yes, a couple changlings and another werewolf..."

Kaen and Kaito kept walking, Kaito still aware of his surroundings, and Kaen seeming as careless as can be.

"Right now, I'm eating. Lucky I'm not charging at you right now for saying what you just did." He took one final bite off the meat slab and threw at Jecht's feet and glared at him. "I'm sure there is blood left on the bone, Vampire." He walked in the direction of Natalie and Britney as he walked away. As he got next to them he paused and turned to the two. "You can call me what you want, Morpher. Just remember, I've been stuck like this for years. This dog has learned tricks."

"WOW The Fleabag Actualy Started Talking What Other Tricks Can You Do, WHy Dont You Go Hide And Kill Yourself You Worthless Mutt Or How About We Just Play A Game Of Whose Stronger And We Know Who'll Win That You DIrty Mindless Slobbering Oversized Dog" . Britney Hissed Through Her Teeth As Both Herself And Natalie Both Transformed Into Their Respective Animals. Britney Let OUt A Low Growl From Her Teeth As Natalie Opened Her Mouth To Show Her Set Of Sharp And Dangerous Teeth.

joey felt a breeze go by him as he got ready to explain to Regret the whole super natural hunter thing. [break in.....meat shop.....fight might start] the wind wispared.

"hey look ill be back to explain everything but for now im needed. by the way if i find one strach on valarie when im come back it will be your head you got me." joey said as he hit the play botton on his ipod and smashed his fist aganst the ground causing it to swollow him. he as he moved through the ground the earth spoke to him. (hello son of the ones who live on me. its nice to know you still use my gifts.) it said to him.

joey loved this kind of thing the fact that the 5 base elements spoke to him at anygiven time. it was the only reason that he never felt lonly.

he poped out of the ground only a few feet away from the now transformed changlings. as he poped up joey quickly took in what he saw.

ok 2 changling a vampire and a werewolf. .. lord not my day is it. oh well looks like i have to play peace keeper here.

"ok everyone whats going on here?" he asked calmly

Regret was getting frustrated and tired of waiting. He then turned his back, cuffed his fists into his pocket and walked away like nothing ever happened. He still had the smell of blood in his scent but he'll wash it away soon. He then looked up at sky as nanomachine wings appeared on his back. The thrusters then flared in a visicious roar as he lifted off the ground fast.

He soared through the sky until he found a nice place to land. He then landed on the sidewalk and continued his nightly walk. He had no emotion on what he felt but by the looks of Valarie's eyes made him think.

What is this feeling? Affection? Me? He thought while still walking.

"Ah, a tiger? Pty, I thought you were menacing." He petted Britney as a little joke then walked away before she realized what happened. He walked over to Joey and smiled at him. "Just a little quarrel, nobody got hurt, don't worry." Jason looked back at the vampire and the two changlings. "Also, thanks for being the only one not trying to insult me today. I appreciate it." He walked away to the town park then stopped. "Oh and if they try to attack me, Can you please try ot stall them to the best of your abilities? I try to avoid fights." With that he entered the park grounds.

Jecht ground his teeth. A Supernatural Hunter was was right beside a werewolf on the hate scale, tied for first. He pointed an accusing finger at the hunter. "You have no buisness being here, this was between me and the wolfman." He said putting an emphasis on the 'was'. "But if the hunter wishes to get involed he certainly in welcome." he said speaking as if Joey wasn't there. "Does the hunter want to get in on this?" Jecht said really not wanting to fight right now.

joey tossed a look at the vampire and clicked hit ipods pause botton and started to search for a new song. "great just what i needed to deal with a vampire with a pole shoved up his ass. you know you guys realy must get over yourselves." he said looking down at the small screan.

joey watched as the wolfman started to leave.

"i will need to speak with you agian wolfman when the time is right. just remeber i can find you." he said as the wind slowly corsed around him. "now vampire tell me why is there a broken in store with blood everywhere. are you realy that despret. oh by the way the name is Joey Ezo." he said as he finaly found a song he liked.

Regret then saw a meat shop with a couple of people ready to fight. Regret said as his voice got lower. He then approached the meat shop, only to find that guy that he saw earlier with the girl. Regret said as he walked up to Joey.

Regret said while looking at the 4 people infront of him. He then looked inside the shop and experienced a total massacre. Regret said smelling the meat but the blood also.

Regret said as he released his hands from his pockets.

Regret said looking at Joey.

Regret's arms then took on the form of giant mechanical arms attached to each other from the shoulders. Regret said looking at the 4 opponents as he stood by his partner.

Regret then noticed the skies getting darker and darker. The sun will never come up at a time like this. What a drag. He thought to himself.

Archived