Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

for the Final review of the day, I got a pm from Malik37, and he wanted me to review this.

Nighmare Cadaver by Malik37

NightmareCadaver.jpg

Now this is a very interesting card. Malik told me that he is going to make a Nightmare set about scary effects. This is a good representative. It is destroyed when it is ever summond. But, don't worry about that, it is treated as if it was on the field while there by it's own effect. Very nice. It has a grammar problem with it being able to inflict damage to your opponent when it destroyes an opponents effect monster. I love how you have to remove from play 1 DARK monster per turn. But the last sentance KILLS IT! You must remove from play 1 DARK monster from play to keep it in the grave. BUT WHERE THE HELL DOES IT GO IF IT DOESENT!?

Ratings:

Name: 7/10 it's pretty good.

Picture: 7/10 it's also pretty cool. kind of.

Effect: 6/10 It was AWSOME, but then it just died with the last part.

Grammar: 8/10 It's good.

Overall: 23/40 or 7/10

Grade: C-

This card would be Semi-Limited

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the Final review of the day' date=' I got a pm from Malik37, and he wanted me to review this.

Nighmare Cadaver by Malik37

[img']http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/malik737/Nightmareville/NightmareCadaver.jpg[/img]

Now this is a very interesting card. Malik told me that he is going to make a Nightmare set about scary effects. This is a good representative. It is destroyed when it is ever summond. But, don't worry about that, it is treated as if it was on the field while there by it's own effect. Very nice. It has a grammar problem with it being able to inflict damage to your opponent when it destroyes an opponents effect monster. I love how you have to remove from play 1 DARK monster per turn. But the last sentance KILLS IT! You must remove from play 1 DARK monster from play to keep it in the grave. BUT WHERE THE HELL DOES IT GO IF IT DOESENT!?

Ratings:

Name: 7/10 it's pretty good.

Picture: 7/10 it's also pretty cool. kind of.

Effect: 6/10 It was AWSOME, but then it just died with the last part.

Grammar: 8/10 It's good.

Overall: 23/40 or 7/10

Grade: C-

This card would be Semi-Limited

lol harsh ah ha

oh well

better luck next time =/

are you leaving?

Here is todays cards of the day:

1. Artifact Destroyer by Glasstn10

ArtifactDestroyer-2.jpg

Well, I love this card. I really do. This card is awsome when your opponent activates "Magic Jammer". You can activate any Spell, and have it negated, and destroyed, and then you can PWN your opponent with this. Simply by removeing from play all spell card from the grave, you can send all card on your opponents side of the field to the bottom of his/her deck. Thats awsome. Now, normallythat would be a 1 time use, but this card has a unique twist to it. If you dare to SKIP YOUR NEXT TURN, the cardcan go back to your hand. Meaning another go at the PWN. Plus, if you play it face-down, or even just another car face-down, you can get your opponent thinking. When you can do that, you usually have it won. This card is fairly simple. Nothing really that you ca't understand.

Ratings:

Name: 6/10 Well, I don't really lie the name, there can be better. But it is stil good.

Picture: 8/10 It's really good, and I have ot seen it beofre, but there is jst somthing missing =/

Effect: 9/10 I pure ove it, if you REALLY look at it, it can be overpowerd. But I don't care ^_^

Grammar: 10/10 I did not see a single error.

Overall: 33/40 or 8.25/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be: SEMI-LIMITED

Conradulations Glasstin10

I will do a 2nd review today, but it will be a few min.

Here is todays cards of the day:

1. Artifact Destroyer by Glasstn10

ArtifactDestroyer-2.jpg

Well' date=' I love this card. I really do. This card is awsome when your opponent activates "Magic Jammer". You can activate any Spell, and have it negated, and destroyed, and then you can PWN your opponent with this. Simply by removeing from play all spell card from the grave, you can send all card on your opponents side of the field to the bottom of his/her deck. Thats awsome. Now, normallythat would be a 1 time use, but this card has a unique twist to it. If you dare to SKIP YOUR NEXT TURN, the cardcan go back to your hand. Meaning another go at the PWN. Plus, if you play it face-down, or even just another car face-down, you can get your opponent thinking. When you can do that, you usually have it won. This card is fairly simple. Nothing really that you ca't understand.

Ratings:

Name: 6/10 Well, I don't really lie the name, there can be better. But it is stil good.

Picture: 8/10 It's really good, and I have ot seen it beofre, but there is jst somthing missing =/

Effect: 9/10 I pure ove it, if you REALLY look at it, it can be overpowerd. But I don't care ^_^

Grammar: 10/10 I did not see a single error.

Overall: 33/40 or 8.25/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be: [b']SEMI-LIMITED[/b]

Conradulations Glasstin10

I will do a 2nd review today, but it will be a few min.

lol ok, yankeefan

i wanna test you, well actually this is up to you

you can pick any one of my cards created anytime with in the past two weeks lol =/

Ha' date=' well, i'll do it, but your not gonnna get a rep, oh, wait, you never post cards, it's gonna be tough. lol

[/quote']

get a rep? who asked for a rep?

you dont give reps anyway lol

hey hey hey

lol i post cards

when its necessary

im like mother moses

i part the sea of bad cards :lol:

um, well, I don't know how to say this without making you mad, but I don't think I can review those =/ They have alot of grammar problems, and I don't wanna see what it would be, i mean, i don't wanna give you a d or f or somthing. i am very sorry.

Blood, I will do your tomarrow, as a bonus.

um' date=' well, I don't know how to say this without making you mad, but I don't think I can review those =/ They have alot of grammar problems, and I don't wanna see what it would be, i mean, i don't wanna give you a d or f or somthing. i am very sorry.

Blood, I will do your tomarrow, as a bonus.

[/quote']

lol right

ok

i see how it is

:lol: =)

Archived