Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

Ok' date=' not meaning to be mean...but you are idiots...:3 That's not food, you buffoons! It's a red dragon coiled up! Here let me post the original...it's obviously a Dragon...I guess you guys were just hungry!! ;)

[img']http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/Cyber_Commander/vanessa.png[/img]

I might make more "Dragoness" cards...after I finish my Samurai...

i quess its a dragon if i use my imagination.. but it looks more like a lobster, an onion and some potatoes

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another car review,by me, your charing host! lol

Erika, the Dragoness Knight by Cyber_Commander

DragonessErika.png

Here we go again. Well, this is the 7th card in the set of the Dragoness set by Cyber. I have already rviewed a card in this set, but this is anothe great 1. The effect is pretty simple. it has 1500 ATK and DEF. That is an easy target to your opponent for an easy kill. no, it's effect changes that. Lets say you play this card, and your on opponents turn, he/she summons a Blue-eyes. He destroyes your card. You would lose 1500, right? Well, no. Your opponent takes 1500. That means your opponent wold be tempted to destroy it with a Maha Vialo or somthing. But because of that, you can just play a renforcments or somthing. Now, what makes it better is that if your actually chooses to kill you with Blue-Eyes, you can just discad 1 dragon from your hand to destroy the blue-eyes. That is bad ass. So, this 1500/1500 monster is a scary monster to face. Especially if your opponent has low lp. Just cool. Now, it is also treated as a Dragon, so any equip cards for dragons can be used on it. Heck, it can even be used to Fusion Summon FGD. So, all in all, it's an awsome card.

Ratings:

Name: 9/10 Nice name, but what is up with Erika? Just asking.

Picture: 7/10 I have a problem with it. It just doesent work for me. Somehow.

Effect: 10/10 I really LOVE the effect. I really do.

Grammar: 8/10 I can't quite say, but it feels like there is a problem there when I say it outloud. Just, somthing is wrong.

Overall: 34/40 or 8.5/10

Grade: B

To me, this card would be UN-LIMITED

Awsome card Cyber_Commander!!!

Thanks for that great review, Yankee. (I knew you had it in you! ^^) Erika was just a passing fancy. Guess I'm only good with Japanese Girl names? I think I messed up effect-wise, too many destroys. *bows to Ixigo.* For the picture, I had to sift through at least 1,000+ pictures to find a card that matched with "Dragoness Knight," so any alternatives are welcome. Thanks for featuring my card once again! Thanks.

lol' date=' ok, well, C is a really nice grade you know, it's nothing to feel bad about ^_^

Heck, GBt last card only got a B, doesent that mean it's tough? Still, I can't wait to review your card, I love doing this ^_^

[/quote']

lol yankee

kill me

rate one of my cards lol

Well' date=' I need to find 1 great card fo your Blood! lol BtW, you can just pm me a card like everybody else ^_^

And cyber, i'll check yor card out ^_^

[/quote']

lol thats the thing, im not like everyone else, because, i dont have false hopes, (sometimes :lol:)

and actually i need this, because i want to see, if these cards, well, are "good" :lol: truthfull opinion, not just an opinion that will get someones post count up >_>

Well' date=' I need to find 1 great card fo your Blood! lol BtW, you can just pm me a card like everybody else ^_^

[/quote']

lol thats the thing, im not like everyone else, because, i dont have false hopes, (sometimes :lol:)

and actually i need this, because i want to see, if these cards, well, are "good" :lol: truthfull opinion, not just an opinion that will get someones post count up >_>

Ok blood, I'll do 1. I warn you though that I will review the same, friend or not, so be ready. ^_^ lol

Ok Cyber, if the card is bad, I will say that it is bad. I don't care who I offend, they wanted me to review it ^_^

[/quote']

Ok blood, I'll do 1. I warn you though that I will review the same, friend or not, so be ready. ^_^ lol

Ok Cyber, if the card is bad, I will say that it is bad. I don't care who I offend, they wanted me to review it ^_^

lol did you not read what i wrote above this?

i said i wanted a review that was the truth, not just someones opinion, (that will only give them a up in their post count) lol, not just (oh their cool 10/10) or stuff like that lol.

Archived