Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here we are, the first card review in the now sticky-ed Yankeefan07's Card of the day Reviews. Cool ^_^

Well, I am glad that there was 1 awsome card today.

Rainbow Beast Shining Leviathan by Omegawave

rainbowbeastshininglevivh4.png

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with 2 monsters that have different Attributes. This monster gains the following effects depending on the Attributes of the monsters used in the Fusion Summon of this card: LIGHT- Increase this card's ATK by 300. DARK- Increase this card's DEF by 300. FIRE- Once per turn, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. WATER- Once per turn, Increase your Life Points by 500. WIND- Once per turn, destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the field. EARTH- Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on the field.

Well, this is a Fusion Monster. Wow. Well, this is a very cool Fusion card. This can be fusion summond by any two monsters, as long as they are different in attribute. Um, cool? Yes, it is. Because it gains effects depending on what you used. So, if you used a LIGHT monster and a DARK monster, in short, increase the ATK and DEF of the card by 300. There are many combintations to work with. What I love about it is if you use opposite types, they give opposite effects, that still help you out. Now, That is pretty much the review there. Short, but still, it is an awome card.

Ratings:

Name: 7/10 It's good, but I can't help but feel it can be better.

Picture: 7/10 It is pretty cool, but it just doesent seem to fit all that well.

Effect; 8/10 I love it. It is somthing new. I don't think I know of another card like this. But it can be overpowered if you use a WIND and a EARTH monster. Well, I guess those at all are strong.

Grammar: 8/10 Apparently, And attibute is only capitalized after an attraibute. Tha is a quote from bloodrun.

Overall: 30/40 or 7.5/10

Grade: C

To me, this card would be UN-LIMITED

Good card Omegawave! It is somthing new to the game for me ^_^

Well' date=' here we are, the first card review in the now sticky-ed Yankeefan07's Card of the day Reviews. Cool ^_^

Well, I am glad that there was 1 awsome card today.

Rainbow Beast Shining Leviathan by Omegawave

[img']http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2850/rainbowbeastshininglevivh4.png[/img]

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with 2 monsters that have different Attributes. This monster gains the following effects depending on the Attributes of the monsters used in the Fusion Summon of this card: LIGHT- Increase this card's ATK by 300. DARK- Increase this card's DEF by 300. FIRE- Once per turn, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. WATER- Once per turn, Increase your Life Points by 500. WIND- Once per turn, destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the field. EARTH- Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on the field.

Well, this is a Fusion Monster. Wow. Well, this is a very cool Fusion card. This can be fusion summond by any two monsters, as long as they are different in attribute. Um, cool? Yes, it is. Because it gains effects depending on what you used. So, if you used a LIGHT monster and a DARK monster, in short, increase the ATK and DEF of the card by 300. There are many combintations to work with. What I love about it is if you use opposite types, they give opposite effects, that still help you out. Now, That is pretty much the review there. Short, but still, it is an awome card.

Ratings:

Name: 7/10 It's good, but I can't help but feel it can be better.

Picture: 7/10 It is pretty cool, but it just doesent seem to fit all that well.

Effect; 8/10 I love it. It is somthing new. I don't think I know of another card like this. But it can be overpowered if you use a WIND and a EARTH monster. Well, I guess those at all are strong.

Grammar: 10/10 I did not see an error.

Overall: 32/40 or 8/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be UN-LIMITED

Good card Omegawave! It is somthing new to the game for me ^_^

wrongo

attribute is only capitalized, after an attribute >_>

ugh. ok' date=' sorry, I didn't know that 1. gheeze, you really look for these.

There, are you happy, I changed it.

[/quote']

the last effect makes it way!!

to strong

thing about

its attack and defense are 2000

and its allowed to destroy 1 monster one the field a turn with the effect

let alone a cujogus board

full of other effects =/

:lol:

yes

cujogus