Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Review!

Today, I have a card made by a legend! Frunk!

The Dark Swordsman by Frunk

thedarkswordsman.png

Well, this is not gonna be long. It's a short, and very well done effect ^_^

Ok, when I first sa it, I thought, crap Frunk, you didn't do that, did you!? Well, he didn't. He made a card with 5000 ATK. Um, wow. But it is awsome. Now, it can't be Summond unless you remove from play 5 DARK monsters from the Graveyard. That is a price. Now, it is still strong, but it has a huge backfire. If during the turn that it is summond, and the next turns, you or your opponent activate a spell card, you lose 1000 LP! But if you or your opponent play a trap, well, say goodbye to this card, and remove it from play. Well, thats the effect. lol

Ratings:

Name: 3/10 Oh, come one, is this really the best you can do!?

Picture: 9/10 I like that very much! It is cool.

Effect: 10/10 I LOVE THIS EFFECT!

Grammar: 7/10 It needs to be bullited(It shows bullits, but that was not there originally), and it has some other mistakes.

Overall: 29/30 or 7.25/10

Grade: C-

Good card Frunk A C- as a first card in a long time! Awsome!

AquaEnchanterV2.jpgMajesticPrincessV2.jpg

PLease rate/ comment or what ever you call it...

Yankee ya never reviewed my cards... please do... ^_^

You realize he actually DOESN"T have to review your cards?

The above two cards are godlike and MUST be reviewed to the Earth will reverse its orbit!

Arrg, guys, the reason I didn't review them is:

1st card: Increadibly basic, not point in reviewing.

2nd card: Still basic, the effect has been used, ALOT. I usually look for somthing new and very intereasting. Sry man, but I look fo th absolute best I can.

Arrg' date=' guys, the reason I didn't review them is:

2nd card: Still basic, the effect has been used, ALOT. I usually look for somthing new and very intereasting. Sry man, but I look fo th absolute best I can.

[/quote']

Well then could you review my "Realm of Chaos" Please?

No' date=' sorry, but it's kind of strong, and why does it need a DEF? It can't be attacked! There are grammar problems to, so, sry, no.

[/quote']

I had forgotten to remove defense after adding that line, it origonally had a longer effect, but I couldn't get the card to generate.

What about another card? Like Ultima Dragon or Element Dragon of the Earth-Perfect Unison?

Arrg' date=' guys, the reason I didn't review them is:

[/quote']

I nearly never see a card that makes tokens on this dang site... also my Majestic princess... that is the first time i've seen an effect like that on this dang site aswell...

Archived