Yankeefan's Card of the day Reviews

Yankee

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is todays cards of the day:

1. Artifact Destroyer by Glasstn10

ArtifactDestroyer-2.jpg

Well' date=' I love this card. I really do. This card is awsome when your opponent activates "Magic Jammer". You can activate any Spell, and have it negated, and destroyed, and then you can PWN your opponent with this. Simply by removeing from play all spell card from the grave, you can send all card on your opponents side of the field to the bottom of his/her deck. Thats awsome. Now, normallythat would be a 1 time use, but this card has a unique twist to it. If you dare to SKIP YOUR NEXT TURN, the cardcan go back to your hand. Meaning another go at the PWN. Plus, if you play it face-down, or even just another car face-down, you can get your opponent thinking. When you can do that, you usually have it won. This card is fairly simple. Nothing really that you ca't understand.

Ratings:

Name: 6/10 Well, I don't really lie the name, there can be better. But it is stil good.

Picture: 8/10 It's really good, and I have ot seen it beofre, but there is jst somthing missing =/

Effect: 9/10 I pure ove it, if you REALLY look at it, it can be overpowerd. But I don't care ^_^

Grammar: 10/10 I did not see a single error.

Overall: 33/40 or 8.25/10

Grade: B-

To me, this card would be: [b']SEMI-LIMITED[/b]

Conradulations Glasstin10

I will do a 2nd review today, but it will be a few min.

Thanks Yankee! Uhhh, I'm just wondering, but....do I get a rep or something? Thanks again... =D

Ok, here is a review:

Today, I have the fianl card that Gladiator Beast Twilight (Now GBT).

Imperial Dragon - Infernal Twilight by Gladiator Beast Twilight.

ImperialDragon-InfernalTwilight.jpg

While this card is on the field or in your hand, you can choose if it is a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card. Depending on the type you choose, this card gains the following effect:

-Monster: Discard 1 Spell Card from your hand with the same name as this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 points.

-Spell: Discard 1 monster with the same name as this card from your hand. Draw 2 cards.

-Trap: Tribute 1 Monster with the same name as this card. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Well, what can I say, It' the end of his streak of AWSOME cards. After his card, there is nothing. Well, this is an awsome card. It has a VERY original efect. You may actually change what it is. You can make it a monster, a spell or a trap. How many cards can do that without being destroyed? You can increase the ATK of this card by only 100 if you discard ANOTHER 1 of these from you hand? Kind of wierd. If it is a spell, then you can discard 1 card of the smae name as this, to draw 2 cards, better in my mind. Then if it is a trap, and you discard it, you can destroy all Spells and Traps on your opponents field.

Ratings:

Name: 9/10 Well, I just don't ike the Imperial - Infernal thing.

Picture: 7/10 I have seen it before, and I personally don't like it alot, but it fits with th cardeffect I guess.

Effect: 9/10 Well, there are some things that I don't think would make sense to me =/

Grammar: 10/10 I don' think there are any problems with it.

Overall: 35/40 or 8.75/10

Grade: B+

To me, this card would be UN-LIMITED

Congradulations GBT, I am very sorry to see you stop making card =/

Hmmm....maybe you could review some of mine? If you're not too busy that is...and the good ones' date=' so I don't get an F! :3 Happy New Year's!

[/quote']

lol, ok, i'll review1 of yours in a bit, I already got a request, please m a card you want reviewd. Same goes for everybody. If you have a fave card, then just pm me it.

And, here is another review!

Vanessa, the Dragoness Champion by Cybe_Commander

VanessatheDragonessChampion.png

Well, I go a request from cyber to do this, ad hey, it's awsome ^_^

It's a 1700 1500 Warrior that is also a Dragon. I personally love multi-type monsters. I love this alot however. For every Dragon on the field and in either players Graveyard. Nice. It has a beautifull 2nd effect however. When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon from your hand or deck with an ATK that is lower of equel to the damage done. I love that. With 1700 ATK that increases by just 100, it is AWSOME!

Name: 8/10 A new Draogn champion. Cool. But I would like a new firt name. But then again, it is still awsome.

Picture: 10/10 I have never seen ths pic befoe, and it works so well with the other card he has made.

Effect: 9/10 I love this effect. I really do. But under the right situations, it can be overpowered, like if it has a equip card.

Grammar: 10/10 I do not think there is a prol,but i'm tired =/ lol

Overall: 37/40 or 9.25/10

Grade: A-

To me, his card would be UN-LIMITED

Congradulations Cyber_Commander! You have gotten the first A-! It is truly a fantastic card in my mind. Please make more cards for tis ^_^

And' date=' here is another review!

Vanessa, the Dragoness Champion by Cybe_Commander

[img']http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/Cyber_Commander/VanessatheDragonessChampion.png[/img]

Well, I go a request from cyber to do this, ad hey, it's awsome ^_^

It's a 1700 1500 Warrior that is also a Dragon. I personally love multi-type monsters. I love this alot however. For every Dragon on the field and in either players Graveyard. Nice. It has a beautifull 2nd effect however. When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon from your hand or deck with an ATK that is lower of equel to the damage done. I love that. With 1700 ATK that increases by just 100, it is AWSOME!

Name: 8/10 A new Draogn champion. Cool. But I would like a new firt name. But then again, it is still awsome.

Picture: 10/10 I have never seen ths pic befoe, and it works so well with the other card he has made.

Effect: 9/10 I love this effect. I really do. But under the right situations, it can be overpowered, like if it has a equip card.

Grammar: 10/10 I do not think there is a prol,but i'm tired =/ lol

Overall: 37/40 or 9.25/10

Grade: A-

To me, his card would be UN-LIMITED

Congradulations Cyber_Commander! You have gotten the first A-! It is truly a fantastic card in my mind. Please make more cards for tis ^_^

Not to sound like an idiot, but is that various assorted food items in the back of the picture? :P

Ok, here is another review:

Xoin Silver Dragon Rider by Gphaku

815nxmp.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 Dragon-Type monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, all other cards on the field are destroyed. Increase this monsters ATK x 300 to how many cards were destroyed. In addition, for all cards destroyed both players must send cards from the top of their respective Decks to the graveyard equal to how many cards sent from the field to the graveyard. Both players then take damage to their Life Point by 200x number of cards sent from the top of your Deck to the graveyard.

Here we are, the first time I get to review 1 of Gphaku's cards. At the rate that she is going, i'm gonna be doing aot of this ^_^ Ok, as for this card, I should probably rate it, huh? ok. This i yetanother Dragon, but I like it's effect. First, it has 700 ATK, that is weak, especially when the effect says it can only be special summond by scraficing 3 monsters. But when it is, you get to destroy all cars on the field. Then you can increasethe ATK of the card by 300 for each, including your own cards,so, it's kind of a give and take. Now, the rest is nice. When you do that, both you an your opponent haveo get rid of the top x amount of cad from the top of your deck for howevermany cards that where destroyed. Now, that really makes it cool. You have topay or just summoning it. But it should have a high ATK. Then, for every card discarded, you and your opponent lose 200 LP. Now, that is alot going on when you summon it. It should be strong whn you summon it, so I guess it works. but having 3000 DEF is really too strong =/

Ratings:

Name: 5/10 Well, it's a dragon monster, but it's name says it should be a warrior =/ But the rest is cool. It's creative.

Picture: 8/10 I like it alot, it fts with the name, but as stated before, the name doesnt fit.

Effect: 10/10 I really love it!

Grammar: 7/10 There are some grammar problems. No alot, so it's still good.

Overall: 30/40 or 7.5/10

Grade: C

This crd would be SEMI-LIMITED

Congradulations Gphaku! It is a very nice card.

Ok' date=' here is another review:

Xoin Silver Dragon Rider by Gphaku

[img']http://i5.tinypic.com/815nxmp.jpg[/img]

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 Dragon-Type monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, all other cards on the field are destroyed. Increase this monsters ATK x 300 to how many cards were destroyed. In addition, for all cards destroyed both players must send cards from the top of their respective Decks to the graveyard equal to how many cards sent from the field to the graveyard. Both players then take damage to their Life Point by 200x number of cards sent from the top of your Deck to the graveyard.

Here we are, the first time I get to review 1 of Gphaku's cards. At the rate that she is going, i'm gonna be doing aot of this ^_^ Ok, as for this card, I should probably rate it, huh? ok. This i yetanother Dragon, but I like it's effect. First, it has 700 ATK, that is weak, especially when the effect says it can only be special summond by scraficing 3 monsters. But when it is, you get to destroy all cars on the field. Then you can increasethe ATK of the card by 300 for each, including your own cards,so, it's kind of a give and take. Now, the rest is nice. When you do that, both you an your opponent haveo get rid of the top x amount of cad from the top of your deck for howevermany cards that where destroyed. Now, that really makes it cool. You have topay or just summoning it. But it should have a high ATK. Then, for every card discarded, you and your opponent lose 200 LP. Now, that is alot going on when you summon it. It should be strong whn you summon it, so I guess it works. but having 3000 DEF is really too strong =/

Ratings:

Name: 5/10 Well, it's a dragon monster, but it's name says it should be a warrior =/ But the rest is cool. It's creative.

Picture: 8/10 I like it alot, it fts with the name, but as stated before, the name doesnt fit.

Effect: 10/10 I really love it!

Grammar: 7/10 There are some grammar problems. No alot, so it's still good.

Overall: 30/40 or 7.5/10

Grade: C

This crd would be SEMI-LIMITED

Congradulations Gphaku! It is a very nice card.

Thnx so much Yankeefan U so rock

Ok, not meaning to be mean...but you are idiots...:3 That's not food, you buffoons! It's a red dragon coiled up! Here let me post the original...it's obviously a Dragon...I guess you guys were just hungry!! ;)

vanessa.png

I might make more "Dragoness" cards...after I finish my Samurai...

Archived