Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright' date=' with the release of Set 2, we are proud to announce that we have a lot on the agenda for LCCG. Me and seattleite will be discussing this soon. Also, expect a duel tournament soon with duelists from the LCCG.

Also, we have a few suggestions for deck builds, incase you are stuck:

- Phoenixians

- FIRE

- FIRE Burn

- Machines

- Insect

If seattleite would like to add to the list, you can ;D.

[/quote']

- WIND bounce (With Tornado Zone, Hurricane Summon, Speed Ninja, Dark Tricky, Air Force Gale Jet, Turbulent Zephyr Magus and Skeletal Bird)

- Antennae Machines (With Rusty Cog and Antennae radar)

- Zombie Mill (With Nightmare Eater, Life Bond, Cursed Moonlight and Necromaniac)

- EARTH (With Naturalist, Desert Bandit, Desert Traveler, Sand Pillar, Granite Golem and Mud Mole)

- DARK Rfg (With Dimension of Despair, Akuma, Dark Chaser, Greed Jar, Hell Master Anubis and some Interdimensional Monsters)

- WATER Control (With Sunken Ship, Aqua Magician, Witch From the Deep, Guardian Tortoise, Wall of Water, Submerge and Whirlpool Serpent)

- LIGHT Healing/Synchro (With Lost Eden, Meditation Monk, Ghost Lanturn, Obsessed Artist, Savior Soldier, Dark Medician and Solar Princess)

- Psychics (Mind Melter, The Precognitive, PSY prototype and Telepathic Union)

- FIRE - WATER blend (Hot Spring and generic FIRE and WATER monsters)

- WIND - EARTH blend (Sandstorm and generic WIND and EARTH monsters)

- Ritual (Ancient Ritual, Lucky Charm Ritual, Owl the Wise, Dark-Eyes Crimson Phoenix, Hand of the Crimson, Genetic Jellyfish and Forbode the Ritual)

As you can see, there are plenty of possibilities already with 201 cards :D

A lot of those I haven't seen yet O_O

Also' date=' I am working on the fan fiction, so duelist packs will be released in the next 2 weeks.

[/quote']

Mind if I beta it for you?

Sure, we could test the cards. I am almost done working on Episode 1, just adding any needed info and detail to the chapter.

Also guys, I need all your YVD usernames to add to the first post.

I've actually NEVER joined the forums or even used the forums in about 3 years. However I've been making cards since Nov. 2007. In that time, I've created about a dozen sets ranging from Outlaw Star to Dynasty Warriors sets.

With some of the rules I've also self-created for myself I have been able to use some of my cards effectively and still lose to moderate casual decks signifying my cards were not over powered. Of course ultimately my cards would need to be reviewed before actually making any self judgments about my own skills, but currently I only have my star wars set under my profile. Which follow some of my self made rules. I'm not very active on this... stupid unfragmented cpu. So the best way to contact me is through email. That is, if this thread is still actively going, etc.

Name: Nightlancer

Email: [email protected]

YVD: Red

Card Making Experience: I would say Moderate - Expert

Welcome to the CCG Nightlancer. You can start dueling right away if you like, just remember to get the set files into YVD. Also, remember that we only use CCG cards. Refer to this for some ideas:

- Phoenixians

- FIRE

- FIRE Burn

- Machines

- Insect

- WIND bounce (With Tornado Zone, Hurricane Summon, Speed Ninja, Dark Tricky, Air Force Gale Jet, Turbulent Zephyr Magus and Skeletal Bird)

- Antennae Machines (With Rusty Cog and Antennae radar)

- Zombie Mill (With Nightmare Eater, Life Bond, Cursed Moonlight and Necromaniac)

- EARTH (With Naturalist, Desert Bandit, Desert Traveler, Sand Pillar, Granite Golem and Mud Mole)

- DARK Rfg (With Dimension of Despair, Akuma, Dark Chaser, Greed Jar, Hell Master Anubis and some Interdimensional Monsters)

- WATER Control (With Sunken Ship, Aqua Magician, Witch From the Deep, Guardian Tortoise, Wall of Water, Submerge and Whirlpool Serpent)

- LIGHT Healing/Synchro (With Lost Eden, Meditation Monk, Ghost Lanturn, Obsessed Artist, Savior Soldier, Dark Medician and Solar Princess)

- Psychics (Mind Melter, The Precognitive, PSY prototype and Telepathic Union)

- FIRE - WATER blend (Hot Spring and generic FIRE and WATER monsters)

- WIND - EARTH blend (Sandstorm and generic WIND and EARTH monsters)

- Ritual (Ancient Ritual, Lucky Charm Ritual, Owl the Wise, Dark-Eyes Crimson Phoenix, Hand of the Crimson, Genetic Jellyfish and Forbode the Ritual)

Looks like I have to start making a ccg deck soon. Well then, I'll also have to post my user on here, except that I forget what I had it set as. I'll probably be checking that soon. So do we know when the first official ccg tournament is going to be held? This Saturday is good for me, since I am most likely going to be stuck at home.

Looks like I have to start making a ccg deck soon. Well then' date=' I'll also have to post my user on here, except that I forget what I had it set as. I'll probably be checking that soon. So do we know when the first official ccg tournament is going to be held? This Saturday is good for me, since I am most likely going to be stuck at home.

[/quote']

Me and seattleite are going to have a big discussion tonight about the CCG. The tournament will be one of the first things discussed. Saturday is a possible option, if me or seattleite are around to run it.

Cool' date=' that's no problem at all. Should I even post some of my cards and their rules that made them balanced or should I just attempt to hop on and play?

[/quote']

We aren't working on a set right now, so just hope on teh bandwagon and duel =D.

lolbandwagon

All right then, Leo. The weekend is the only time when we can be sure that everyone will be on here though, so either Saturday or Sunday. Preferably both, since we don't know how long it will take once it gets started and it would be nice to get it done as quickly as possible, right?

lolbandwagon

All right then' date=' Leo. The weekend is the only time when we can be sure that everyone will be on here though, so either Saturday or Sunday. Preferably both, since we don't know how long it will take once it gets started and it would be nice to get it done as quickly as possible, right?

[/quote']

Yeah, I agree. It will most likely be a 2 day event.

Also, the fan fic is up! You are free to comment on it if you like.

Username: legendhiro

Card Making Experience: decent

Will you Duel?: yep

how do we submit cards? i have a card archive full of 'em that you can use here if you want.

Accepted 8)

For submitting cards, use one of the programs under the important links spoiler on the first post of this thread (there's 2 there, either one works, although I recommend the code creator.) That will put it into YVD format.

But we are in the middle of 2 sets right now and are dueling, so you can just duel with the cards we already made until after the tournament (we're planning this saturday or sunday.) You could join the tournament too if you'd like.

Alright, legendhiro added to post #1.

Also guys, only seattleite commented on the fan fic, we need some more comments on that.

Another thing to add, set 3 will enter card creating phase on about May 20-22.

I can try and help you with that, although I have yet to create a ccg deck, so I can only tell you how to do it. I won't be able to hold any ccg duels until I have made a ccg deck.

I'll comment on the ff after reading it wen I have the time to read it. I don't know when that will be though.

I'll comment as the story progresses. There's not enough right now for a meaningful comment IMO.

Ok. Ummm...crash course on connecting via YVD plox?

If you mean a duel then I will.

There really isnt enough to comment on really...

lol yeah ;D.

BTW BRINGEROFCAKE PM ME WE NEED TO GET DEM DUELIST PACKS WORKED OUT!

Sidepipe added to the list. You are invited to join our tourny if you want.

Archived