Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

Bringerofcake, i'm pretty sure you're already accepted :) so you can start making cards whenever you want.

Alright, good Blackwing Ninja. I'll look forward to it.

Some more cards. Note: The last 2 are not mine:

|Spark Magician|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Effect|Fire|1||200|200|You can discard this card from your hand to inflict 200 damage to your opponent and Special Summon 1 "Spark Magician" from your Graveyard.|

|Rubber Armor|1|XXXX|Warrior/Union/Effect|Earth|3||500|500|Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster loses 500 ATK and DEF, and cannot be destroyed in battle.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)|

|Hand of the Crimson|2|XXXX|Fairy/Effect|Wind|4||300|300|You can tribute this face-up card to add 1 "Dark-Eyes Crimson Phoenix" from your deck or graveyard to your hand. If this card is in the graveyard while "Dark-Eyes Crimson Phoenix" is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can remove this card from play instead of discarding 1 card for the cost.|

|Genetic Jellyfish|3|XXXX|Aqua/Ritual/Effect|Light|4||1800|2400|When this card is Ritual Summoned, you can add a number of monsters from your deck to your hand equal to the number of tributed monsters used to Ritual Summon this monster. Each of those monsters must share Attribute(s) with at least 1 of the tributed monsters.|

|Forbode the Ritual|98|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 1 Ritual Monster from your hand to your Deck. Draw 2 cards.|

|Owl the Wise|14|XXXX|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|4||1500|1400|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.|

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Antennae Fiddler|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Effect|Earth|3||600|1500|Once per turn, you can select a Level 2 or lower Machine-type monster you control. That monster is treated as a Tuner until the End Phase.|

|Antennae Master|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|Earth|5||2000|2300|1 Tuner + "Antennae Fiddler"

Once per turn, you can discard a card to take control of an Insect-type or Machine-type monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase. That monster cannot attack, be Tributed, or be used as Synchro Material while under your control.|

|Antennae Shooter|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|Earth|4||1600|2000|1 Tuner + "Antennae Fiddler"

If an "Antenna" monster you control is attacked, you can discard a Machine-type monster to negate the attack.|

So?

Well' date=' as far as I can tell, the set's about Plants and Phoenixians, right? So, what about Flaming Forest (FLFS)?

Oh, and before I forget...

|Heat Exposure|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Destroy a "Phonexian" monster you control. Destroy up to 2 cards on the field.|

[/quote']

FLFS is a great idea! Adding that card to the set.

Got all cards from Enchanted Ilusion into their articles on the Wiki!

http://yugiohccg.wikia.com/wiki/CCG_Wiki

Thanks =D.

Also, when we get quite a few cards an deck-types, we are going to have a fan fiction featuring cards from the CCG. Only cards from the CCG.

Also' date=' when we get quite a few cards an deck-types, we are going to have a fan fiction featuring cards from the CCG. Only cards from the CCG.

[/quote']

As long as that won't take up time for regular CCG projects?

Don't worry. I will take my own time to do it. It won't take up CCG project time.

Just the set.

Antennae support? here goes :D

|Antennae Radar|0|XXXX|Machine/Effect|Earth|2||700|1400|This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by selecting 1 "Antennae" monster, except "Antennae Radar". Once per turn, you can switch the selected monster to Defense position and destroy 1 Face-Down Spell or Trap card on the field.|

Leo, shouldn't the sets be on the OP?

Also:

|Phoenixian Cluster Morreian|0|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Fire|8||2600|0|You can remove from play a FIRE Plant-type monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, your opponent takes 400 damage. If this card is removed from play, return a removed from play Plant-type monster (except "Phoenixian Cluster Morreian") to your Graveyard.|

Also, I can write a fair bit in my spare time.

Leo' date=' shouldn't the sets be on the OP?

Also:

|Phoenixian Cluster Morreian|0|XXXX|Plant/Effect|Fire|8||2600|0|You can remove from play a FIRE Plant-type monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, your opponent takes 400 damage. If this card is removed from play, return a removed from play Plant-type monster (except "Phoenixian Cluster Morreian") to your Graveyard.|

Also, I can write a fair bit in my spare time.

[/quote']

If you mean Original Post, then no, we don't release it until we have all cards fixed. Adding the card to set.

Just the set.

Antennae support? here goes :D

|Antennae Radar|0|XXXX|Machine/Effect|Earth|2||700|1400|This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by selecting 1 "Antennae" monster' date=' except "Antennae Radar". Once per turn, you can switch the selected monster to Defense position and destroy 1 Face-Down Spell or Trap card on the field.|

[/quote']

For the Set, if I run into any problems, I will PM you. Adding to the set.

Really, the antannaes were meant to be weaker machine support, but an archetype can work too.

|Antennae Preservationalist|0|XXXX|Machine/Tuner|Earth|3||1200|1000|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon a Spellcaster-type "Antennae" monster from your hand.|

|Pseudo-Antennae|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster's type is treated as Machine, and its name is also treated as "Antannae"|

|Antannae Repairman|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|Earth|7||2500|2200|1 "Antennae" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's type is also treated as Machine. Once per turn, you can discard a "Antennae" monster to Special Summon an "Antennae" monster in your Graveyard, except the discarded monster.|

And one for feeling...

|Forest Fire|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Destroy all Plant-type monsters on the field. Deal damage to your opponent equal to the amount of Plant-type monsters destroyed x400|

EDIT: Can someone PM me the last set/a link to the last set?

holyshititsthebringerofcakeheliveswherehashebeenallthistime!!!*faints*

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand or Graveyard to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster form your deck, or to use as material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.|

Good card, yes?

Much thanks, seattleite. Now, then...

|Golem Architect|0|XXXX|Rock/Effect|Earth|3||1200|900 |You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a "Golem" monster. Once per turn, select and activate one of the following effects based on the monster(s) you control:

● "Defender Golem": Draw 1 card. You cannot activate this effect while you have 5 or more cards.

● "Granite Golem": Increase the Level of 1 "Granite Golem" you control by 2. That monster cannot be used as Synchro Material.|

holyshititsthebringerofcakeheliveswherehashebeenallthistime!!!*faints*

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner/Effect|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand or Graveyard to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster from your deck' date=' or to use as material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.|

Good card, yes?

[/quote']

Ehh... this could be abusable because of the Plant Attraction card... this + Plant Attraction = a non type-specific Emergency Teleport. I'm thinking to limit it, or only activate it's effect from the grave, not the hand.

Much thanks' date=' seattleite. Now, then...

|Golem Architect|0|XXXX|Rock/Effect|Earth|3||1200|900 |You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a "Golem" monster. Once per turn, select and activate one of the following effects based on the monster(s) you control:

● "Defender Golem": Draw 1 card. You cannot activate this effect while you have 5 or more cards.

● "Granite Golem": Increase the Level of 1 "Granite Golem" you control by 2. That monster cannot be used as Synchro Material.|

[/quote']

EDIT: I like it. Much needed Golem Support. The card is fine, but could you add an effect for Totem Golem? That card needs some love :)

Okay, how about this instead?

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster form your deck, or remove it from play from the Graveyard to use as material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.|

Is that better? That way the either/or effect becomes this if here or that if there.

Okay' date=' how about this instead?

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster form your deck, or remove it from play from the Graveyard to use as material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.|

Is that better? That way the either/or effect becomes this if here or that if there.

[/quote']

No, not really. The part I'm worried about is the first one. This might work:

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner/Effect|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your graveyard to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster from your deck, or to use as material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster. If this card is used as Synchro Material while on the Field, Remove it from Play.|

The second part that you added was unnecessary. Also' date=' I made it into a nerfed Vayu Recuse cat Combo, so why do you have to have it be more like Vayu now? D: I had the Vayu to Rescue Cat ratio perfectly done.

[/quote']

Nerfed? This is more powerful than Vayu. The way you used it is that it could be used in 2 Synchro Summons in one turn :S. Vayu only allows in the Graveyard. Plus, other Synchro Materials can be on the field, too. This is more powerful than Vayu, honestly.

As for the Architect' date=' I really didn't know what to put for Totem, simply because it seems like Totem itself is support...

[/quote']

That's ok. It's not really necessary. I was just hoping to spice it up.

I am not getting the effect for Phoenixian Flower =/. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Something like this' date=' really:

Okay, how about this instead?

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster from your deck. You can remove from play this card from your Graveyard and a non-Tuner monster on the field and Special Summon a "Phoenixian" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Leve equals the total combined level of the removed monsters. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.)|

Yes, it DOES look more like Vayu when written like this, but three things must be considered.

1. This is a fairly new and unprecedented effect, so Vayu is the only source material we have.

2. Note that Vayu doesn't Synchro Summon, while this does.

3. Any more than 1 monster might be pushing it a bit.

Also...

|Phoenixian Cluster Wrightesis|0|XXXX|Plant/Synchro/Effect|Fire|10||2900|0|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-type monsters

If this card is attacked, destroy it and the attacking monster, and deal damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the attacking monster. During each End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play a FIRE Plant-type monster and Special Summon this card. Its ATK and DEF are swapped until the next End Phase.|

Archived