Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

|Blackened Queen of Rose|101|IDK|Plant/Effect|EARTH|7||2100|1900|You can Normal Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 Plant-Type monster you control. Once per turn' date=' you can Tribute 1 other monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with a Level which is 2 Levels or lower than the Tributed monsters. This card's effect cannot be negated.|

[/quote']

=D. I like it.

So, the set is going to be worked on in about an hour.

shouldnt my name be on the first page list somewheres?

I'll add it know.

Glitch! xD Okay' date=' so just let us know when we can start on set three, okay?

Also, I want to start getting in my Reploid-type after set 10. e_e

[/quote']

We will start set 3 after we duel and have tournaments. What are we going to do? Just sit around and create cards?

Also, I will be created a fan fic with cards from this CCG. Expect the occasional duelist pack =P

Oh yeah? Well how the feck do I get the cards on my yvd? I know' date=' post the whole list right now and I'll upload them.

[/quote']

Go to the link to the Enchanted Illusion set in Post #1. It comes with a tutorial.

That's nice. I just need the yvd format of all of the cards though. Then I can upload them onto yvd.

Anyway' date=' I'll check the link out.

[/quote']

The codes will be in the set link. Once FLFS is released, the set code will be posted on the Wikia.

Alright, with the release of Set 2, we are proud to announce that we have a lot on the agenda for LCCG. Me and seattleite will be discussing this soon. Also, expect a duel tournament soon with duelists from the LCCG.

Also, we have a few suggestions for deck builds, incase you are stuck:

- Phoenixians

- FIRE

- FIRE Burn

- Machines

- Insect

If seattleite would like to add to the list, you can ;D.

I just put both sets in and it's working all right.

Wait...the decks we make are ONLY of the CCG cards' date=' right?

[/quote']

You are correct. Only CCG cards. There is enough staple cards to use. If we here any complaints, we will have it under control for set 3.

Archived