Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

Yes, but what about the whole Plant attraction card combo I kept talking about? That is the whole point of my argument, it's an emergency teleport for any Level 3 or normal monster :? Plus with the Vayu-like effect it would be banned or limited from the start in the TCG.

Anyways, if everyone really wants it in, I'll say no more. But If I find in the testing phase that it's totally broken, it needs to be fixed.

Here are some more cards to make up for my rant:

|Fan the Flames|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 WIND monster. As long as the WIND monster remains in your graveyard, during battle between attacking FIRE monsters you control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the FIRE monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|Molten Duo|1|XXXX|Rock/Effect|Fire|4||1500|1500|When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE or EARTH monster from your graveyard, except "Molten Duo." A FIRE monster summoned by this effect gains 300 ATK. An EARTH monster Summoned by this effect gains 500 DEF.|

|Monster Mud|2|XXXX|Aqua/Effect|Earth|4||1200|2000|WATER monsters you control are unaffected by spell cards. EARTH monsters you control are unaffected by trap cards.|

|Water Spout|3|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a WIND monster is Summoned, controller of that card returns Spell and Trap cards on the field to their owner's hands for each WATER monster they control. When a WATER monster is destroyed, controller of that card gains 300 Life points for each WIND monster they control.|

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh! Okay, apparently I am going to have to explain how this works.

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your hand to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster form your deck, (removing the card from the hand to bring out ONE monster of level three or lower from your deck! Seriously, how hard is this to understand? {f.y.i., this was inspired by rescue cat.}) or remove it from play from the Graveyard to use as a material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.| (Again, this should be painfully obvious. It is used as a material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster. In short, this plus to four star non-Tuner monsters, and the only difference is that it is in the graveyard. As to being able to Synchro Summon twice, that is something that I had not thought of. If this is really such a major concern for you guys, then you can switch it around so that it is instead a Graveyard removal for SS from the deck, or a hand removal for SS of a Phoenixian Synchro monster, which would look something like this.)

|Phoenixian Flower|0||Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your Graveyard to Special Summon a level 3 or lower monster form your deck, or remove it from play from your hand to use as a material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster.|

Is that better?

Oh, and here is my first support card for the Phoenixian Archetype. Did I suddenly start something new of which is epic? xD

||0||Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to Phoenixian monster that you control. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to half the ATK of one other monster on the field and can attack your opponent directly. If either this card or the monster it is equipped to is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, the controller of the card takes damage equal to half the ATK of the monster that this card was equipped to.|

The thing I was confused about is the CG of the last part. The either/or is unnecessary, as you're removing it from play either way. Also, 2 things:

1) Phoenixian Cluster Wrightesis was designed to be made with Amaryllis/my other cluster.

2) To me, it seems too general of a search. I like the reversal, but make the search more limited. Yes, it's inspired by rescue cat, that doesn't mean it can be half of one...

I understand it better now, but your wording is terribad.

|Phoenixian Flower|0|FLFS|Plant/Tuner|Fire|2||100|1500|This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. You can remove this card from play from your Graveyard Special Summon a Level 3 or lower monster from your Deck. You can remove this card from your hand to use it as Synchro Material for a "Phoenixian" Synchro monster.|

Adding all other cards to the set.

it has to say remove from play from the/your hand though. that's why it's rfp for short. The from your hand bit is just to make it so that it specifies where it's being sent from for the effect. As to the rescue cat bit, it is limited in the which it only lets you Special Summon Beast-type monsters. I wanted to have Phoenixian Flower be a nerfed version of that without the type restriction, at least in part. If you are so completely comvinced that it's op'd then just make it a Level three monster. I only had it as level two because I wanted to make a lower level tuner monster, since nobody else seemed inclined to do so. e_e

|Naturalist|7|XXXX|Winged Beast/Effect|Earth|8||0|3000|If you Special Summon this card, you must tribute 1 EARTH monster. You can Flip this card into Face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is Flip Summoned, equip 1 EARTH monster from your graveyard to this card. It has the following effect: "The equipped monster gains the ATK and Effect(s) of this card." When the Equip Spell card would be destroyed, equip it to 1 other EARTH monster instead.|

|Sand Pillar|6|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When you Set this card, Reveal it to your opponent, then Special Summon this card face-down as a Monster (Rock/EARTH/Lv4/300/2000). If this card is face-up, place it in your Spell/Trap zone (If this card was attacked face-down, put it in your Spell/Trap zone after damage calculation.) Once per turn, you can flip this face-up card Face-down. |

|Whirlpool Serpent|8|XXXX|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|4||1400|1300|Once per turn, during each of your end phases, place 1 "Whirlpool" Counter on this card. When your opponent summons a monster, you can remove a number of counters equal to or less than that monster's DEF x500, to negate the summon and destroy the monster.|

|Ghost Lanturn|9|XXXX|Fiend/Tuner/Effect|Light|1||0|0|This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when a LIGHT monster you control is destroyed by a card effect. You can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard to your hand.|

|Aura Refraction|32|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate only when you control a LIGHT monster and your opponent controls a face-up monster. Increase your life points equal to the combined level of those 2 monsters x300.|

|Meditation Monk|1|XXXX|Rock/Effect|Light|3||1500|1800|This card cannot attack the turn it is summoned. When a LIGHT monster inflicts battle damage, increase your life points by half that amount.|

|Primordial Form|33|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card. Select 1 monster in your deck and put it in your extra deck. That monster is treated as a Fusion Monster. It can be Fusion Summoned with 2 monsters that have the same Type and/or Attribute as the monster (An effect that can Fusion Summon is still required).|

|Synchro Exaltation|34|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card. Select 1 monster in your deck and put it in your extra deck. That monster is treated as a Synchro monster, and can be synchro summoned. (one tuner and one or more non-tuner monsters are required.)|

|Dark chaser|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1600|Up to twice per turn, you can pay 500 Life points to send 1 DARK monster from your deck to your graveyard. During the end phase of this turn, that monster is removed from play. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can return up to 2 DARK monsters removed from play to their owners graveyards.|

What's Our Card Count, Leo?

Our card count is 96, but now it is 97 =P.

|Deck Reload|97|FLFS|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Add 2 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only activate one "Deck Reload" per turn.|

Bösitige Zauberer is accepted.

Turbulent Zephyr Magus

Wind/Spellcaster – Effect/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1100

You can reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand to Special Summon this card from you Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, 2 of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones cannot be used. If this card is selected as an attack target then you can return 1 monster card from your hand to your Deck and this card’s ATK becomes the ATK of the revealed card until the End Phase. If the attacking monster is destroyed by battle by this card then the Monster Card Zone of the destroyed monster cannot be used as long as this card remains on the field. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones.

We need some wind support.

Ok. Just make it into a YVD Code next time.

|Turbulent Zephyr Magus|98|FLFS|Spellcaster/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1100|You can reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand to Special Summon this card from you Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, 2 of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones cannot be used. If this card is selected as an attack target then you can return 1 monster card from your hand to your Deck and this card’s ATK becomes the ATK of the revealed card until the End Phase. If the attacking monster is destroyed by battle by this card then the Monster Card Zone of the destroyed monster cannot be used as long as this card remains on the field. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones.|

I forgot the name for the spell support. Here it is, again. xD

|Phoenixian Duplication|0||Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to Phoenixian monster that you control. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to half the ATK of one other monster on the field and can attack your opponent directly. If either this card or the monster it is equipped to is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, the controller of the destroyed card takes damage equal to half the ATK of the monster that this card was equipped to.|

And here is another card that I made.

|Phoenixian Acceleron|0||Plant/Synchro/Effect|Earth|4||1800|400|1 Phoenixian Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

If this card is used as a Synchro material for the Synchro Summon of a Phoenixian monster, that monster gains ATK equal to the original ATK of this card. When this card attacks a defense position monster that your opponent controls with a defense that is higher then the ATK of this card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of battle damage you take.|

*glares* The only way not accepting the last two cards I posted (one of which was posted before' date=' but was just missing a name) is if they make it into the next set, okay?

[/quote']

Only the Synchro didn't make it.

|Stygian Strategist|0|FLFS|Fiend/Tuner|Dark|2||1100|900|You can discard this card from your hand when a Fiend-type monster is destroyed in battle. If you do, Special Summon this card in Defense Position when you Summon a Fiend-type monster next turn.|

|Memory Tracer|0|FLFS|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|This card cannot be attacked while you control a Fiend-type monster with a different name. While this card is on the field, when a Fiend-type monster destroys a monster by battle, any cards that share a name with the destroyed monster cannot be Summoned.|

|Blackened Queen of Rose|101|IDK|Plant/Effect|EARTH|7||2100|1900|You can Normal Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 Plant-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 other monster you control to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with a Level which is 2 Levels or lower than the Tributed monsters. This card's effect cannot be negated.|

Archived