Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' they haven't been put in yet.

What are you hoping for?

[/quote']

That atleast one of said cards has a discard/return to the deck effect

Magical Rejuvination can return cards from your or your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck.

Oh' date=' they haven't been put in yet.

What are you hoping for?

[/quote']

That atleast one of said cards has a discard/return to the deck effect

Magical Rejuvination can return cards from your or your opponent's Graveyard to their Deck.

Thank you for stateing this cause ill need that card for my deck [it might actually be a Staple for the Deck :D]

theres a trap card that i think needs changing, dunnop what its called but this is the effect

"All monsters you control cannot be destroyed as a result of battle while you control this afce-up card" defs needs a cost

stockade thats the one

well i think that card should either be banned or add a continuous cost like Pay 1000 LP per turn or discarding ability or tributing. and yes Maad, i see what you mean now that while taking no damage the monster remain invulnerable to battle. also it easy to destroy it though. but though a card like must be banned though, it's actually Op'ed itself to extreme. it like Mist body but affects all monsters you control. so anyone want to vote for banning?? XD

hmm well i look at Dacolus the Torrent for a defensive play of a card not offensive, to change the no damage to piercing damage? well if that i would make a WIND not WATER. i dunno maybe little recovery? also it's no damage only apply to Dragonbond and none of other monster.... someone making an evil use of my Dacolus....T_T

Archived