Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

The Ritual Summon of "Ancient Beast - The Kraken" by this card's effect cannot be negated.

Ritual Summons (as well as any Summon by a card effect) can't be negated anyway :P

(See rulings for Solemn Judgment and Black Horn of Heaven)

Anyway, I'll look at them more later on.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to submit a card to this set! Please tell me if I need to fix anything. I'm not sure what number to put, so I'll just write in 1:

|Reckless Hellion|1|ALT2|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||2000|0|This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card must declare an attack during each of your Battle Phases. Destroy this card when it is in Defense Mode and inflict damage equal to half of its original ATK to its controller's Life Points.|

550549.jpg

Hymn... I really like your card (and I'm not supposed o be correcting you) but there's one thing with it. What if it can't attack (due to cards like Negate Attack, Threatening Roar and Swords of Revealing Light)? Will it be destroyed? Or changed to Defense Mode (which will destroy it anyway)? I'm not sure about that. But I love it!

Hymn... I really like your card (and I'm not supposed o be correcting you) but there's one thing with it. What if it can't attack (due to cards like Negate Attack' date=' Threatening Roar and Swords of Revealing Light)? Will it be destroyed? Or changed to Defense Mode (which will destroy it anyway)? I'm not sure about that. But I love it!

[/quote']

Well, cards like Negate Attack just negate the declared attack, so that wouldn't interfere. You do, however, make a good point with Swords of Revealing Light. I'm not entirely sure how that would work, and that would probably be up to "Rulings" to decide, although if I were to decide, I'd say that if you are able to conduct your battle phase and declare an attack, that it would have to.

Hymn... I really like your card (and I'm not supposed o be correcting you) but there's one thing with it. What if it can't attack (due to cards like Negate Attack' date=' Threatening Roar and Swords of Revealing Light)? Will it be destroyed? Or changed to Defense Mode (which will destroy it anyway)? I'm not sure about that. But I love it!

[/quote']

Well, cards like Negate Attack just negate the declared attack, so that wouldn't interfere. You do, however, make a good point with Swords of Revealing Light. I'm not entirely sure how that would work, and that would probably be up to "Rulings" to decide, although if I were to decide, I'd say that if you are able to conduct your battle phase and declare an attack, that it would have to.

I think the ruling for this card is similar as Berserk Gorilla.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Berserk_Gorilla

"Berserk Gorilla" cannot attack if "Swords of Revealing Light", multiple "Marauding Captains", etc. are in play.

The Ritual Summon of "Ancient Beast - The Kraken" by this card's effect cannot be negated.

Ritual Summons (as well as any Summon by a card effect) can't be negated anyway :P

(See rulings for Solemn Judgment and Black Horn of Heaven)

Anyway' date=' I'll look at them more later on.

[/quote']

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Ritual Summons can't be negated by a card that negates summons (ie TKRO) because a s/t is activated to summon it. You can negate the ritual spell to stop the summon though, so if you want to keep the effect, you can add that on to the ritual spell card instead. Royal Oppression iirc can negate Ritual Summons, since it can negate a spell or trap that would special summon.

Ritual Summons can't be negated by a card that negates summons (ie TKRO) because a s/t is activated to summon it. You can negate the ritual spell to stop the summon though, so if you want to keep the effect, you can add that on to the ritual spell card instead. Royal Oppression iirc can negate Ritual Summons, since it can negate a spell or trap that would special summon.

The Kraken wouldn't be able to stop Royal Oppression, because it's only negating the Spell Card, not the Summon.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

Ritual Summons can't be negated by a card that negates summons (ie TKRO) because a s/t is activated to summon it. You can negate the ritual spell to stop the summon though' date=' so if you want to keep the effect, you can add that on to the ritual spell card instead. Royal Oppression iirc can negate Ritual Summons, since it can negate a spell or trap that would special summon.

[/quote']

Well.. The truth is I want "Release the Kraken!" can be negated.. :D

I only don't want the summoning of Kraken got negated before it can use its first effect after lose the whole "ingredients".. ^^

(My first thought is : Lose 3-4 cards (The Kraken, spell, and monster(s) for tribute) by only 1 card (ie. Solemn (But denied :D)) is a nightmare) XD

Last 7 (added)

|Synctech Leech|0|ALT2|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||1700|600|If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster, Special Summon 1 "Leech Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) and equip it to 1 of your opponent's monsters. A monster equipped with a "Leech Token" loses 1500 ATK.|

|Synctech Shield Bearer|0|ALT2|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||0|2200|"Synctech" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.|

|Synctech Bomber|0|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|3||1000|1000|1 "Synctech Core" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. If this card would be destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect, you can destroy 1 other card you control to negate the activation of the effect and destroy it.|

|Synctech Advanced Soldier|0|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|5||2200|1900|1 "Synctech Core" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can send 1 "Synctech" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|

|Synctech Core v3|0|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Tuner/Effect|Wind|7||0|0|"Synctech Core v2" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Synctech" monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Synctech" monster from your Graveyard ignoring summoning conditions, except a "Synctech Core" monster. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Level 9 or higher "Synctech" Synchro Monster. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.|

|Synctech Cannon Trooper|0|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|10||3800|1700|"Synctech Core v3" + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Summoned, remove from play up to 3 "Synctech" monsters from your Graveyard. Then, send Spell or Trap Cards on the field equal to the amount removed to the Graveyard. No Spells or Traps can be activated in response to this effect.|

|Synctech Elite Gunner|0|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|11||3500|2300|"Synctech Core v3" + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Synctech" monster from your Graveyard to send 1 card your opponent controls to the Graveyard. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks a second time, it's ATK is halved until the End Phase.|

jey i was juust looking over the new cards and sorry to whoevers card this is, but flam manipulator brawler is level 6 with 2900atk and 2100DEF + special Summon ability and estruction effect? was the atk wrong?

jey i was juust looking over the new cards and sorry to whoevers card this is, but flam manipulator brawler is level 6 with 2900atk and 2100DEF + special Summon ability and estruction effect? was the atk wrong?

|Synctech Leech|0|ALT2|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||1700|600|If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster, Special Summon 1 "Leech Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) and equip it to 1 of your opponent's monsters. A monster equipped with a "Leech Token" loses 1500 ATK.|

Lets say, I use Urgent Tuning and use this card as a requirement for the Synchro Summon.

Would the Leech come into play during the Damage Step, or after it? Or during the battle itself...?

|Synctech Leech|0|ALT2|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||1700|600|If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster' date=' Special Summon 1 "Leech Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) and equip it to 1 of your opponent's monsters. A monster equipped with a "Leech Token" loses 1500 ATK.|

Lets say, I use Urgent Tuning and use this card as a requirement for the Synchro Summon.

Would the Leech come into play during the Damage Step, or after it? Or during the battle itself...?

[/quote']

When do you activate Urgent Tuning?

|Synctech Leech|0|ALT2|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||1700|600|If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster' date=' Special Summon 1 "Leech Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) and equip it to 1 of your opponent's monsters. A monster equipped with a "Leech Token" loses 1500 ATK.|

[/quote']

The Battle Phase...

Specifically, because there are 4 parts to a Battle Phase...

[/quote']

The Battle Phase...

Specifically, because there are 4 parts to a Battle Phase...

You can't activate Urgent Tuning in the Damage Step.

Also, mandatory effects activate and start a new chain right after their conditions are met iirc.

Oh.

Yeah, you can't activate cards which either don't specify or do not change the ATK or DEF during the damage step. I knew that.

Maybe I said it wrong. Does the effect changing the attack of the card occur in the Damage Step? Or not?

As far as I do understand, now that I have submitted in the main thread, I can post cards here, no? Well, that's what I have so far.

SOME THUNDER MONSTERS - NEW THEME (ELECTRIC):

1.-|Electric Elephant||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|900|If you control only "Electric" monsters, increase the ATK of all other monsters you control by 300.|

2.-|Electric Eagle||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1600|800|If you control only "Electric" monsters, once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Electric" monster from your hand.|

3.-|Electric Lizard||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1500|700|If you control only "Electric" monsters, once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.|

4.-|Electric Thunderbird||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|800|If you control only "Electric" monsters, this card can be Special Summoned from your hand.|

5.-|Electric Condor||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1600|400|If you control only "Electric" monsters, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Electric" monster from your deck.|

6.-|Electric Rhynos||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|700|If you control only "Electric" monsters, if this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.|

7.-|Electric Thunder Lord||ALT2|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|6||2000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, if you control only "Electric" monsters, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Electric" monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.|

8.-|Electric Gryphon||ALT2|Thunder/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|7||2300|1200|“Electric Thunderbird” + “Electric Rhynos”. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of “Polymerization”. If you control only “Electric” monsters, once per turn, this card is not destroyed by battle. When this card is removed from play, Special Summon it at the end of your next End Phase.|

9.-|Electric Gryphon Chimaera||ALT2|Thunder/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|9||2700|1400|“Electric Gryphon” + 2 “Electric” monsters. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (you do not use “Polymerization”). If you control only “Electric” monsters, up to three times per turn, this card is not destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed by a card effect or removed from play, Special Summon it at the end of your next End Phase.|

10.- |Electric Battery Charger||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 1 “Electric” monster from your hand to your Deck, then Special Summon 1 “Electric” monster from your Deck to the field and take 1000 damage. During the End Phase, destroy the Special Summoned monster.|

REQUEST CARDS:

Request.- |Galactic Turbo Revolution||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell|||||Special Summon 1 “Galactic Turbo” monster from your deck. You cannot Normal Summon or Set this turn. You can only activate 1 “Galactic Turbo Revolution” per turn.|

Request.- |Pyros Incarnation||ALT2|Pyro/Effect|Fire|10||2700|2200|When 1 Pyro-type monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 Pyro-Type Monster from your hand to your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Pyro-Type monster in either player's Graveyard.|

Request.- |Ritual of the Triad||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||Send 3 DARK monsters from your field to the graveyard. Then, Ritual Summon 1 "Triad" monster from your hand or deck (This is treated as a Special Summon).|

Request.- |Triad Warlord of Chaos||ALT2|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|Dark|8||2600|2500|When this card is succesfully Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Ritual of the Triad", activate 1 of the following effects: -Destroy all Monsters your opponent controls. -Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.|

There are 2 more Triad monsters coming, 1 for each new set.

Oh.

Yeah' date=' you can't activate cards which either don't specify or do not change the ATK or DEF during the damage step. I knew that.

Maybe I said it wrong. Does the effect changing the attack of the card occur in the Damage Step? Or not?

[/quote']

A Leech Token has a continuous effect.

Oh.

Yeah' date=' you can't activate cards which either don't specify or do not change the ATK or DEF during the damage step. I knew that.

[/quote']

A Leech Token has a continuous effect.

Oh, okay.

So... It'll be over in less than a few hours... *sniffle*... It was so young... I'm probably the last (except for Guybrush) to post here. By the way, Guybrush, do you make a list on which cards made it into the set and which person won the contest?

Have you added my set from my previous post yet?

[spoiler=Its right here]

Sorry I havent been active recently' date=' but Ive been pretty busy.

Seeing how devastated realm has turned out a bit too strong, Ill leave it as is.

Here's another one of my sets...

|Forseer Mage Amplifier|39|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|3||1000|1000|When this card is Summoned, look at the top 3 cards of your deck and rearrange them in any order. When this card is removed from the field, you can put one "Forseer" monster from your Deck to the top of your Deck.

| Forseer Mage Visions|40|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|4||1900|1700|When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 Spellcaster, Warrior, or Insect-Type monster from your Deck to the top of your Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can look at the top 5 cards of your Deck and return them to your Deck in the same order.|

|Forseer Calling|41|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal the top card of your Deck, if it is a "Forseer" monster, add it to your hand and send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. If not, discard 1 card.|

|Forseer Mandible Reverse Breeze|42|ALT1|Insect/Tuner/Effect|WIND|2||1100|900|Once per turn, return 1 card in your hand to the top of your Deck to have your opponent show you 1 random card in their hand and return it to the top of their Deck.|

|Forseer Mandible Whirlwind|43|ALT1|Insect/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||100|400|If your opponent has more cards on the field than you, you can Special Summon this card from the top of your Deck during your Main Phase (when activating this effect, this card must either known by both players to be at the top of the Deck.) When this card is Special Summoned, both player's retrn 1 card they control to the top of thei deck. This card cannot be returned to the top of your Deck.|

|Forseer Knight Squall|44|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|3||1500|500|Once per turn, you can declare 1 card name and look at the top card of your opponent's Deck. If it is the card you called, add it to your hand. If not, add it to your opponent's hand.|

|Forseer Knight Striker|45|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|7||2500|2400|Activate only by revealing this card in your hand when your opponent draws a card(s). Call a card name and look at the card(s) your opponent drew. If 1 of the drawn cards is the card you declared, your opponent discards the card(s) they drew and Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Forseer Knight Tempest|46|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|4||1900|500|Once per turn, you can declare 1 card name and pick up the top card of your Deck. If the picked up card is the card you called, add it to your hand and destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field..|

|Forseer Battlemage Frozen Gale|47|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|4||1800|1300|This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can draw 1 card and send 1 card in your hand to the top of your Deck. When this card is destroyed, call 1 card name and reveal the top card of your Deck. If the card is the card that you called and it is a "Forseer" monster, Special Summon it.|

|Forseer Insectomage Precognition|48|ALT1|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|WIND|7||2500|2600|1 Insect-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monster

This card is also treated as a Insect-Type monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must turn their respective Decks upside down and continue the current Duel. If a "Forseer" monster is at the top of your Deck, once per turn, you can look at your opponent's Deck and add 1 card in it to thier hand. They cannot conduct their next Draw Phase.|

[/quote']

[/spoier]

Archived