Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guy all mines been added hasnt it?

Not according to Guybrush

which is obviously why im questioning it?

well theirs an update in YVD i think it might be your cards not sure though

nah but like i mean i havent updated it recently and i just cheked and all the cards are already in it, they were one of the first submissions to be put in?

If this helps you guys go faster, here are the cards of Kuroda Naoki and Rosuke, in perfect OCG and YVD format premade.

[spoiler=Kuroda Naoki]

|Galactic Turbo Model 1|#|ALT2|Machine/Effect|DARK|1||0|0|You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control “Galactic Turbo” monsters whose combined Levels is less than the number of cards in your opponent’s hand.|

|Galactic Turbo Model 2|#|ALT2|Machine/Effect|DARK|2||0|0|If you control a face-up “Galactic Turbo Model 1”, you can decrease the Level of this card by 1.|

|Galactic Turbo Model Accel|#|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Tuner|DARK|2||1600|200|1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, both players draw 2 cards. During your opponent’s Main Phase, you can send this card and 1 or more monsters you control as Synchro Material Monsters, and Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster.|

|Galactic Turbo Golem|#|ALT2|Warrior/Effect|DARK|8||3000|2000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent’s side of the field and is Special Summoned to your opponent’s side of the field. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during this turn. During each End Phase, the controller of this monster draws 1 card. If the controller of this monster draws outside of the Draw Phase, he/she takes 200 damage.|

|Galactic Momental Dragonstorm|#|ALT2|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|DARK|10||?|?|1 Synchro Tuner + “Galactic Turbo Dragon”. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each “Galactic Turbo” monster revealed this way, then shuffle your deck. This card’s ATK is equal to the total cards in both player’s hands x 500. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate 1 of the following effects: -Send all other cards in both player’s hands and on the field to the Graveyard. If you activate this activate, your opponent draws 4 cards instead of 1 during his/her next Draw Phase. -Remove this card from play until the End Phase.|

[spoiler=Rosuke]

|Cursed Mistress|#|ALT2|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||0|0|This card can be Special Summoned by removing a Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. When this card is attacked by a Fiend or Warrior-Type monster, negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 300. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster on your field to increase the ATK of this card by the ATK of the removed from play monster, until the End Phase.|

If this helps you guys go faster' date=' here are the cards of [b']Kuroda Naoki[/b] and Rosuke, in perfect OCG and YVD format premade.

[spoiler=Kuroda Naoki]

|Galactic Turbo Model 1|#|ALT2|Machine/Effect|DARK|1||0|0|You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control “Galactic Turbo” monsters whose combined Levels is less than the number of cards in your opponent’s hand.|

|Galactic Turbo Model 2|#|ALT2|Machine/Effect|DARK|2||0|0|If you control a face-up “Galactic Turbo Model 1”, you can decrease the Level of this card by 1.|

|Galactic Turbo Model Accel|#|ALT2|Machine/Synchro/Tuner|DARK|2||1600|200|1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, both players draw 2 cards. During your opponent’s Main Phase, you can send this card and 1 or more monsters you control as Synchro Material Monsters, and Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster.|

|Galactic Turbo Golem|#|ALT2|Warrior/Effect|DARK|8||3000|2000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent’s side of the field and is Special Summoned to your opponent’s side of the field. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during this turn. During each End Phase, the controller of this monster draws 1 card. If the controller of this monster draws outside of the Draw Phase, he/she takes 200 damage.|

|Galactic Momental Dragonstorm|#|ALT2|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|DARK|10||?|?|1 Synchro Tuner + “Galactic Turbo Dragon”. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each “Galactic Turbo” monster revealed this way, then shuffle your deck. This card’s ATK is equal to the total cards in both player’s hands x 500. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate 1 of the following effects: -Send all other cards in both player’s hands and on the field to the Graveyard. If you activate this activate, your opponent draws 4 cards instead of 1 during his/her next Draw Phase. -Remove this card from play until the End Phase.|

[spoiler=Rosuke]

|Cursed Mistress|#|ALT2|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||0|0|This card can be Special Summoned by removing a Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. When this card is attacked by a Fiend or Warrior-Type monster, negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 300. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster on your field to increase the ATK of this card by the ATK of the removed from play monster, until the End Phase.|

I just checked and all my cards have Perfect OCG

I wouldn't know if all my cards had perfect OCG.

They are kind of unique' date=' some of them.

Wait 'till you see my Archtype... o.O

[/quote']

It is amazing How one Broken Card can make one entire Archtype Broken because I strategized for the next set for once my cards are added and i have a feeling that i will dominate with them

Archived