Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello I'm back, I was trying to get my YVD both oriental and Tagg mode up and running and i want to post more, btw where i can tell i'm getting points? was it the points shown below reputation??

anyway here more of Dragonbond and 2 non-theme, I hope I make enough to be consider a theme for go on the list. btw don't forget the first list on page 5 on thi thread.

[spoiler=more card]

Monster: 2

|Dragonbond 's Planewalker|30|DBE|Spellcaster|FIRE|6|ATK/1300|DEF/1900|This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This cannot be Special Summoned unless you control 3 "Dragonbond" monster or more, put a Spell Counter on this card for each "Dragonbond" monster you control. Once per turn, Take 500 damage and put a Spell Counter on this card. When a card effect that destroy monster(s) activate, Remove 3 Spell Counters from this card, "Dragonbond" monsters are not destroy by card effects this turn.

|Dragonbond Terrain Adapter|31|DBE|Dragon/Turner|LIGHT|3|ATK/1100|DEF/1300|If you Control a "Dragonbond" monster other than this card, Once per turn, Roll a die, this card's attribute become the following result: 1 - This card's attribute is EARTH. 2 - This card's attribute is WIND. 3 - This card's attribute is FIRE. 4 - This card's attribute is WATER. 5 - This card's attribute is DARK. 6 - This card has no attribute. Once per turn, increase this card's level by 2 until the End Phase.|

Spell: 4

|Dragonbond Sworn Agreement|24|DBE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate this card If you control a "Dragonbond" Synchro Monster. Send one "Dragonbond" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field that are equal or less than the sent monster's DEF. At the end of your turn, discard 2 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Evil Lurking in the Territory|28|DBE|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate if you control 2 or more "Dragonbond" monsters. Select 2 of your "Dragonbond" monsters and 1 of your opponent's monsters, Put those 3 monsters together and shuffle it. Set those cards facedown, your opponent select 1 of those three cards. If the selected card was the opponent's monster, Destroy that monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the selected monster's DEF, If the selected monster is your monster, Destroy it and increase your opponent's life points equal to The selected monster's ATK.|

|Draconic Summon|32|DBE|Spell Card|Spell||||| Activate if you control a "Dragonbond" monster. Pay 500 to Search 1 Level 4 or less "Dragonbond" monster and Special Summon it. At the End Phase, Return that monster to your Deck then Shuffle it.|

|Bond in the War-cries|33|DBE|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you control a "Dragonbond" monster, During your Main phase, you can do extra Normal Summon. Destroy this card if there no monster you control.|

|Healing Battle Scars|01|NTH|Spell Card|Spell||||| Gain life points equal to ATK in total of all monsters you control. If you declare an attack, Take damage equal to DEF in total of all monsters you control.|

Trap: 4

|Draconic Stream Blast|26|DBE|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select a "Dragonbond" monster you control. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls with ATK equal or less than this card's DEF then discard the number of card from the top of your Deck equal the number of monster destroyed by this card's effect.|

|En-Strangled Punishment|29|DBE|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Activate this card if you control a "Dragonbond" monster, Select 1 monster your opponent control. The selected monster's attribute is DARK and the Type is Fiend-Type. If the selected monster's controller declare an attack, the selected monster lose 500 ATK and inflict 500 damage to that controller. During the End Phase, if there no "Dragonbond" monster you control, Destroy this card and you cannot declare an attack on your next Battle Phase.|

|Uneasy Approach|25|DBE|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Activate When your opponent attack with a monster, As long as there a face-up "Dragonbond" monster you control, your opponent discard 1 card or have the attacking monster lose 500 ATK.|

|Refreshing Typhoon|02|NTH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Return 1 monster on the field to its controller's hand and gain life points equal to the returned monster's DEF.|

P.S. let me know if you have accept them.

Posts that need to be added

Scheath666 (Added)

.:Traceur:. (Added)

Toon_Master (Added)

ZetaruArc (Added)

.:Traceur:. (2)(Added)

Inferno I20 (Added)

.:Traceur:. (3) (Added)

Haku1201 (Added)

woot1259 (In Progress)

Kuroda Naoki

Rosuke

Byak (Added)

sirtrystan 5

Chaos Flame

Cephus

Byak (2) (Added)

Xander Royce (Added)

suzakuash

Hymn

Byak (3) (Added)

TechnoDoomedOne

Having correct OCG and already in YVD possibly makes your cards added quicker. :P

Other than that, Imma go in order now.

Also Guybrush, lemme know if you add some of these posts so I can edit.

EDIT: Perfect OCG and YVD format premade gets you a rep from me. :D

Archived