Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

here are some non themed cards:

Baboon King

|Beast|EARTH|Level 6|ATK 0|DEF 0| This card cannot be destroyed during the turn it's Summoned. Once per turn, while this card is in Attack Position you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, equip it to this card and increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1000. You can unequip 1 monster from this card to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to or lower than the unequipped monster's Level. When this card is attacked reduce it's ATK and DEF to 0 and negate the attack.

Bowl Warrior

|Machine|DARK|Level 4|ATK 1600|DEF 1200| When this card destroys a monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck whose ATK is lower than the destroyed monster's ATK.

Flying Turtle

|Aqua|WIND|Level 5|ATK 1600|DEF 2200| When this card is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon it. While this card is in Attack Position select 1 monster your opponent controls. That monster must attack this card. A monster that battles this card is destroyed after the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed, return it to your hand.

Last Second Charity

|Normal Spell| This card can only be activated from your Graveyard. If a monster you control would be destroyed, remove this card from play to negate the destruction of that monster. Gain Life Points equal to the monster's DEF.

Small Soul Dragon

|Dragon|Tuner|LIGHT|Level 1|ATK 0|DEF 0| While you control a Dragon-Type monster you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, remove it from play.

Strong Wave Dragon

|Dragon|Synchro|WATER|Level 8|ATk 2600|DEF 2200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

When this card attacks a monster in Attack Position, change that monster to Defense Position. That monster loses DEF equal to its Level x100. When this card destroys a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are ten of my cards.

Ofuda Storm

|Ofuda Storm|0|FFRP|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Inflict 200 points of damage X Number of turns gone by.|

Search for Perfection

|Search for Perfection|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to summon "Living Doll". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand.|

Living Doll

|Living Doll|0|FFRP|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|Earth|8||3000|1000|This card cannot be Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Search for Perfection". When this card attacks a monster in Defense Position, if the attack is higher, subtract the difference from your opponents life points.|

Infernal Infection

|Infernal Infection|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This is used to Summon "Infection of Darkness". Sacrifice monsters whose total star count adds up to 9. One of the monsters sacrificed has to be "Princess Rumada"|

Infection of Darkness

|Infection of Darkness|0|FFRP|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|Dark|9||4000|2000|This card cannot be Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Infernal Infection".|

Soul of Darkness

|Soul of Darkness|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped by DARK Attribute monsters. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped Monster by 700. Also, reduce the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT Attribute monsters by 700.|

Princess Rumada

|Princess Rumada|0|FFRP|Spellcaster|Water|4||0|2000|The princess of Annin. She uses her healing magic to help out her allies.|

Ofuda Restock

|Ofuda Restock|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||You may active this card when there are 2 or more "Ofuda Storm" trap cards in your Graveyard. Return them to your Deck.|

Soul of Light

|Soul of Light|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped by LIGHT Attribute monsters. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped Monster by 700. Also, reduce the ATK and DEF of all DARK Attribute monster by 700.|

Soul of Water

|Soul of Water|0|FFRP|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped by WATER Attribute monsters. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped Monster by 700.|

Gene Warped Warwolf - 1 STON Earth Beast Warrior 4 ATK: 2000 DEF: 100 No Effect

Zombie World - 17 SDZW Spell Card Spell Field All monsters on the field and in any Graveyard become Zombie--Type monsters. Neither player can tribute summon monsters' date=' except Zombie-Type monsters

[/quote']

Those are real cards. Why are you posting them here?

I got ten good ones.

Enchanted Tool - Toothpaste

Water

Level Two

900/600

Aqua/Union

Once per turn, you can equip

this card to a face-up

"Enchanted Tool - Toothbrush"

monster you control, OR unequip

it and Special Summon it in

face-up Attack Position.

When equipped to a monster by

this card's effect, that equipped

monster gains 400 ATK and DEF.

During battle between the equipped

attacking monster and a Defense

Position monster whose DEF is lower

than the ATK of this card, inflict

the difference as Battle Damage to

your opponent. (A monster can only

be equipped with 1 Union monster

at a time. If the equipped monster

would be destroyed, destroy this

card instead.)

Enchanted Tool - Toothbrush

Earth

Level Four

1800/1000

Rock

No Effect

Enchanted Tool - House

Earth

Level Three

500/900

Rock/Effect

FLIP: Select one card from your deck

or graveyard that includes

"Enchanted Tool" in its name, and

add it to your hand. If Enchanted Zone

is on the field, you may special

summon the selected card.

Enchanted Tool - CD

Earth

Level Two

200/500

Machine/Union

this card to a face-up

"Enchanted Tool - Player"

face-up Attack Position.

monster gains 400 ATK and DEF,

and cannot be destroyed by battle.

(A monster can only be equipped

with 1 Union monster at a time.

If the equipped monster would

be destroyed, destroy this

card instead.)

Enchanted Tool - Player

Earth

Level Three

300/400

Machine/Effect

This card can attack your opponents

life points directly even if there is

a monster on ypur opponents side of the field.

Enchanted Zone

Spell

Field Spell

All face up monsters that have "Enchanted Tool"

in its name, or is named Enchanted Wall,

gain 300 ATK Points while this card

remains face up on the field. If any

face up "Enchanted Tool" monster

under your controll would be

destroyed by battle, you may tribute

this face up card to negate the attack,

and end you opponents Battle Phase.

Enchanted Tool - Antenna

Earth

Level Two

500/300

Machine/Union

this card to a face-up

"Enchanted Tool - TV"

face-up Attack Position.

monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.

When the equiped monsterattacks

a face-down Defense Position

monster, destroy the face-down

monster immediately with this

card's effect without flipping

it face-up or damage calculation

(A monster can only be equipped

with 1 Union monster at a time.

If the equipped monster

would be destroyed, destroy this

card instead.)

Enchanted Tool - TV

Earth

Level Three

1300/1000

Machine/Effect

You may equip this card with multiple

union monsters, regardless of their

effects.

Enchanted Tool - iPod

Earth

Level Four

700/800

Enchanted Tool - CD + Enchanted Tool - Player

This card can only be Special Summoned from your

Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards

you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

This card is not destroyed as a result of battle.

Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect

of a Spell Card your opponent controlls. This card

can attack your opponent's Life Points directly

even if there is a monster on your opponent's side

of the field. If this card successfully attacks your

opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent discards

1 card randomly from his/her hand.

Enchanted Tool - 3D TV

Earth

Level Four

1700/1500

Enachanted Tool - Antenna + Enchanted Tool - TV

This card can only be Special Summoned from your

Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards

you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

If this monster attacks a face-down Defense

Position monster, destroy the face-down monster

immediately with this card's effect without

flipping it face-up or damage calculation.

You may equip this card with ahy union monster you

controll, regardless of it's effect.

Guess it's time for me to post some of my new Galactic Turbo Support.

Galactic Turbo Model FIRST

Machine/Tuner/DARK/1 Star

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a "Galactic Turbo" monsters with a total Level of less then the number of cards in your opponents hand.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Galactic Turbo Model TWO

Machine/Effect/DARK/2 Stars

If you control a "Galactic Turbo Model FIRST", you can decrease this cards Level by 1.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Galactic Turbo Model ACCEL

Machine/Synchro/Tuner/DARK/2 Stars

1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, both players draws 2 cards. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.

ATK/1600 DEF/200

Galactic Turbo Golem

Warrior/Effect/DARK/8 Stars

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field.

During each End Phase, this card's controller draws a card. This cards controller takes 200 damage each time he/she draws a card outside of his/her Draw Phase. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn.

ATK/3000 DEF/2000

Galactic Momental Dragonstorm

Dragon/Synchro/DARK/10 Stars

1 Synchro Tuner + "Galactic Turbo Dragon"

When this card is Synchro Summoned, reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. Deal 500 damage to your opponent for each "Galactic Turbo" monster revealed in this way. This cards ATK is equal to the total cards in both players hands x500. You can send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard, except this card. During your opponents next Draw Phase after this effects activation, your opponent draws 4 cards instead of 1.Once during your turn, you can remove this card from play. If you do, return it to your field during the End Phase.

ATK/? DEF/?

Accel Synchro of Galactic Turbo Dragon + S/T Support for GTs + non-Themed cards coming soon.

Hi ^^ There are a Card

Cursed Mistress

Fiend/Effect

This card can be Special Summoned by removing a Warrior-Type Monster in your Graveyard from play. When this card is attacked by a Fiend-Type or a Warrior-Type Monster, negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 300. Once per turn, you can remove from play a Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type Monster on your field to increase the ATK of this card equal to the ATK of the removed from play monster, until your End Phase.

Pic:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/188/a/e/monster_by_ron617.jpg

I Made it Here it is :537562o.jpg

I Hope it can be Used in the YVD.

Core Processing

"Remove from play 1 "Synctech Core" monster from your Graveyard. Send up to 3 "Synctech" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and draw 2 cards."

Dragged Into the Grave

"Remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard. Send up to 2 monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard."

I do have some cards for you. The max is ten, right? Well, when I get enough points for 20 cards in a themed deck, I'll suggest my Bone Counter deck to you (of course, with editing so that they won't be related to TCG cards (like Skull Servant, etc.). Anyways, here are my cards (I hope you can publish all 12, even though that's exceeding th limit; I sort of unofficially used the 20% Bonus thing):

|Field Bomb|001|STPL|Machine/ Effect|EARTH|3|700|800|FLIP: Both players select 2 cards on their sides of the field and destroy them. Then, each player draws 1 card and shows it to their opponent. If it is a level 4 or lower monster, they may Special Summon it in face-up attack mode or face-down defense mode. If it is a Spell , level 5 or higher monster or Trap card, send it to the graveyard.|

|Spellbinding Seal|002|STPL|Spell|Normal|Your opponent cannot negate this card's effect. Select 1 monster on the field. It gains 500 ATK points but cannot attack, as long as it remains face-up on the field.|

|Underworld Calling|003|STPL|Trap|Continuous|Special Summon 1 monster in your graveyard in face-up Attack Position. That monster loses 500 ATK points, and cannot attack during your next Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.|

|Dimensional Vortex|004|STPL|Spell|Quick-Play|Discard 1 card from your hand. Remove from play all face-up monsters on the field, until the End Phase.|

|Barrier Wall|005|ST PL|Trap|Normal|Discard 1 card from your hand. Skip your opponent's next Battle Phase.|

|Blinding Light Mirror|006|STPL|Spell|Continuous|Flip all face-down monsters on the field face-up. Flip effects are not activated. Your opponent cannot declare a Direct Attack. This card is destroyed during the second Standby Phase after activation.|

|Spiked Pit|007|STPL|Trap|Normal|Activate only when your opponent Special Summons or Tribute Summons a monster with 1000 ATK or more. Destroy the summoned monster.|

|Soul-Taking Shield|008|STPL|Trap|Normal|Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. The attacking monster loses 1000 ATK points and is destroyed at the End Phase.|

|Spell Disrupter|009|STPL|Trap|Counter|Remove from play 1 Spell card from your graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell card and remove it from play.|

|Card Returner|010|STPL|Psychic/ Effect|DARK|2|300|400|FLIP: Pay 500 Life Points to send 1 card from your graveyard to the top of your deck.|

|Ritual of Bones|022|SKRS|Spell|Ritual|This card is used to Ritual Summon "Skull Overdemon". You must also offer monsters whose total levels equals 8 or higher from the field and/or your hand as a tribute.|

|Skull Overdemon|023|SKRS|Fiend/ Effect|DARK|8|2900|2200|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card "Ritual of Bones". For every Bone Counter on this card, this card gains 100 ATK (Max 5). Once per turn you may remove 5 Bome Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Skull" monster from your graveyard.|

Anyways, those are my staples. I even have a Limited/Semi-Limited card list. Here it is:

Limited Cards:

Field Bomb

Underworld Calling

Barrier Wall

Blinding Light Mirror

Card Returner

Semi-Limited Cards:

Dimensional Vortex

Soul-Taking Shield

Anyways, to wrap it up... I hope you like them :P

Btw I'm sorry I didn't follow the requirement for the contest. I just wanted to make YVM better with a few staples:P.

Anyways, to make my post "legal" in this contest, I made the required cards:

- Different-type monster (Card Returner - Psychic)

- Ritual Spell + Ritual Monster (Ritual of Bones + Skull Overdemon)

- TACG Support Card (I don't know what that is)

Please check out my Bone Counter Deck (Ritual cards not added yet) and I hope to publish it in YVD. I hope you can help with that, ven though I have a lack of points.

I do have some cards for you. The max is ten, right? Well, when I get enough points for 20 cards in a themed deck, I'll suggest my Bone Counter deck to you (of course, with editing so that they won't be related to TCG cards (like Skull Servant, etc.). Anyways, here are my cards (I hope you can publish all 12, even though that's exceeding the limit; I sort of unofficially used the 20% Bonus thing):

Quite fine, you qualify for the bonus because none of your cards were themed.

Anyways, to make my post "legal" in this contest, I made the required cards:

- Different-type monster (Card Returner - Psychic)

- Ritual Spell + Ritual Monster (Ritual of Bones + Skull Overdemon)

- TACG Support Card (I don't know what that is)

The request mode isn't actually required, but is there as an added bonus. I'll probably usually try to have something there. TACG support card is just a card supporting a theme from the current sets, but if you don't know the card don't worry about it.

Please check out my Bone Counter Deck (Ritual cards not added yet) and I hope to publish it in YVD. I hope you can help with that, ven though I have a lack of points.

Okay, sure. Also, you can split the theme across multiple sets if you want to start posting the theme next set, but of course that's entirely up to you.

Anyway..4 days till this set pauses. I'll be reviewing more of these for the set then.

Sorry I havent been active recently, but Ive been pretty busy.

Seeing how devastated realm has turned out a bit too strong, Ill leave it as is.

Here's another one of my sets...

|Forseer Mage Amplifier|39|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|3||1000|1000|When this card is Summoned, look at the top 3 cards of your deck and rearrange them in any order. When this card is removed from the field, you can put one "Forseer" monster from your Deck to the top of your Deck.

| Forseer Mage Visions|40|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|4||1900|1700|When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 Spellcaster, Warrior, or Insect-Type monster from your Deck to the top of your Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can look at the top 5 cards of your Deck and return them to your Deck in the same order.|

|Forseer Calling|41|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal the top card of your Deck, if it is a "Forseer" monster, add it to your hand and send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. If not, discard 1 card.|

|Forseer Mandible Reverse Breeze|42|ALT1|Insect/Tuner/Effect|WIND|2||1100|900|Once per turn, return 1 card in your hand to the top of your Deck to have your opponent show you 1 random card in their hand and return it to the top of their Deck.|

|Forseer Mandible Whirlwind|43|ALT1|Insect/Tuner/Effect|WIND|1||100|400|If your opponent has more cards on the field than you, you can Special Summon this card from the top of your Deck during your Main Phase (when activating this effect, this card must either known by both players to be at the top of the Deck.) When this card is Special Summoned, both player's retrn 1 card they control to the top of thei deck. This card cannot be returned to the top of your Deck.|

|Forseer Knight Squall|44|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|3||1500|500|Once per turn, you can declare 1 card name and look at the top card of your opponent's Deck. If it is the card you called, add it to your hand. If not, add it to your opponent's hand.|

|Forseer Knight Striker|45|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|7||2500|2400|Activate only by revealing this card in your hand when your opponent draws a card(s). Call a card name and look at the card(s) your opponent drew. If 1 of the drawn cards is the card you declared, your opponent discards the card(s) they drew and Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Forseer Knight Tempest|46|ALT1|Warrior/Effect|WIND|4||1900|500|Once per turn, you can declare 1 card name and pick up the top card of your Deck. If the picked up card is the card you called, add it to your hand and destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field..|

|Forseer Battlemage Frozen Gale|47|ALT1|Spellcaster/Effect|WIND|4||1800|1300|This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can draw 1 card and send 1 card in your hand to the top of your Deck. When this card is destroyed, call 1 card name and reveal the top card of your Deck. If the card is the card that you called and it is a "Forseer" monster, Special Summon it.|

|Forseer Insectomage Precognition|48|ALT1|Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect|WIND|7||2500|2600|1 Insect-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monster

This card is also treated as a Insect-Type monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must turn their respective Decks upside down and continue the current Duel. If a "Forseer" monster is at the top of your Deck, once per turn, you can look at your opponent's Deck and add 1 card in it to thier hand. They cannot conduct their next Draw Phase.|

I don't feel like adding any Themes yet, I'll wait until I get enough points. I thought I'd make a few random cards. Yes, Letter Match is a Theme based card, unless you manage to make a non-theme deck where all the cards start with the same letter.

|Tainted Lust - Elipson||ALT2|Fairy/Effect|DARK|1||0|200|This card can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by discarding 1 card. When this card is Summoned, change it to face-up Attack Position, and it cannot change its Battle Position. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation applied normally). During the Damage Step, you can double the amount of damage you take from a battle involving this card. If you do so, your opponent must send card(s) from the top of his/her Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level x 3 of the monster that battled with this card.|

|Distant Forgotten Lex||ALT2|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3|1200|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can remove this card and 1 other Monster Card you control from play and pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck, Extra Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring Summoning conditions.|

|Gaea's Warrior||ALT2|Warrior/Effect|EARTH|5|1300|1700|If this card attacks an Attack Position monster, during the Damage Step only, you can discard 1 card to increase the ATK of this card by its original DEF. If this card is attacked by a monster while in Defense Position, during your Damage Step only, you can discard 1 card to increase the DEF of this card by its original ATK. If the attacking monster's ATK is lower than this card's DEF, destroy the attacking monster.|

|Silent Field||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When a monster attacks, neither player can activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Battle Phase.|

|Magical Rejuvination||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card. Activate 1 of the following effects:

-Return 3 Monster Cards from the Graveyard to their owner's Deck.

-Return 3 Spell Cards from the Graveyard to their owner's Deck.

-Return 3 Trap Cards from the Graeyard to their owner's Deck.|

|Shattered Glass||ALT2|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a monster you control is destroyed during your opponent's turn, your opponent must end their turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters, and all monsters you Summon lose 1000 ATK and DEF.|

|Letter Match||ALT2|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate only during your Battle Phase, when you control 2 or more monsters. If the names of all Monster Cards you control start with the same letter, all monsters you control may attack directly until the end of the turn, but the ATK of all monsters you control are halved for until the end of the turn.|

|Unstable Isotope||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard 1 card and draw 1 card. You can discard all cards in your hand to destroy all cards on the field, then you can draw 3 cards. Any monster Summoned during this turn cannot attack until your next turn.|

|Nihilic Letter Destroyer||ALT2|Fiend/Effect|DARK|1||?|?|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by offering Monster Card(s) whose names' letters, when counted up, add up to 60 or more. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the sum of the Monster Cards used to Summon this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip a Monster Card you opponent controls to this card. This monster gains 100 ATK and DEF for each letter in the equipped card's name. Once every 3 turns, you can remove from play 1 card equipped to this card, and declare a letter in that cards name. Destroy all cards your opponent controls that has the same letter in its name. If you activate this effect, you must skip your next Battle Phase.

Requests

|Devestated Realm Satellite||ALT2|Machine/Effect|DARK|1||0|0|If this card is sent directly from your Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Devastated Realm" card, you can Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, your opponent must send the top 5 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. When card(s) are being sent from the Deck to the Graveyard, increase this card's Level by 1 (Max. 10). You can Tribute this card to send card(s) from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of this card when Tributed.|

|Parade Day||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, other than "Parade Day". If this card is in your Graveyard while 3 or more of your Monster Card Zones are occupied, you can Tribute monsters you control who's Levels equal 7 or more to Ritual Summon "Distant Statue God" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard and "Distant Statue God" is removed from the field, return this card to the bottom of your Deck.|

|Distant Statue God||ALT2|Rock/Effect|EARTH|7||100|3000|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by "Parade Day". When this card is Ritual Summoned, change it to Defense Position. Your opponent can only select this card as the target of an attack or effect. If this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters you control. Then, Special Summon up to 3 Monster Cards from your Graveyard or Deck in Defense Position. They cannot change battle positions, their DEF becomes 0, and their effects are negated.|

Unstable Isotope is definately either Limited or Banned. I added "except for Parade Day" on Parade Day so that we wouldn't have a chain of Parade Days rejuvinating themselves while Distant Statue God is continuously on the field.

Nihilic Letter Destroyer has nothing to do with Letter Match (Set-wise)... >.> One is used in meta, the other in anti-meta.

"|Letter Match||ALT2|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|Activate only during your Battle Phase. If the names of all Monster Cards you control start with the same letter, all monsters you control may attack directly until the end of the turn.|"

i rekon maybe ad"any damage dealt froma direct attack this turn is halved. just to balance it out otherwise field swarm decks would be wayyy to powerful. just an opinion though

I guess your right, I should add that.

EDIT: Added a request and fixed a few things. Made Gaea a Lv. 5 and removed the DARK and LIGHT aspects, I didn't really like them. Balanced Letter Match. Oooo, since we're adding some Ritual Monsters, a Ritual Monster and Ritual Spell Card.

|Black Lagoon General||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|4||1700|0|When this card is Summoned, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Black Lagoon" monster from your Deck and add it to your hand. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Black Lagoon" monster from your Deck, other than "Black Lagoon General".|

|Black Lagoon Thunder||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect|Water|7||2550|0|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Black Lagoon" monster(s) When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can return 4 "Black Lagoon" cards from your Graveyard cards to the Deck, then select 2 "Black Lagoon" monsters from your Deck with different names and Special Summon them. After this effect has resolved, you cannot Special Summon other monsters this turn.|

|Black Lagoon Gatherer||ALT2|Sea Serpent|Water|3||1200|0|When this card is Summoned, you can return 2 "Black Lagoon" cards from your Graveyard to your Deck and draw 1 card.|

|Black Lagoon Javelin||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|3||1500|1500|When this card is Special Summoned from the Deck and you control another "Black Lagoon" monster with a different name, destroy 2 cards on the field.|

|Black Lagoon Toad||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|2||200|200|When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can send up to 2 "Black Lagoon" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Black Lagoon Archer||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|3||1000|500|When this card is Special Summoned from the Deck and you control another "Black Lagoon" monster with a different name, your opponent discards 1 card.|

|Black Lagoon Tentacles||ALT2|Sea Serpent/Tuner|Water|3||1400|1450|A huge, sphere like creature that stays in the bottom of Black Lagoon unless provoked.|

|Lagoon's Wave||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell|Spell|||||Add 1 "Black Lagoon" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Lagoon's Overtake||ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous Spell|||||Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can send 1 "Black Lagoon" monster from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Black Lagoon" monster from your Deck.|

|Unexpected Geysir||ALT2|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and add 1 "Black Lagoon" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

First time posting up cards here, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

Added Nihilic Letter Destroyer (XD). >.> Now that I think on it, it could have 6000 ATK from two BEWD...

B l u e E y e s W h i t e D r a g o n

No, BEWD has 19 Letters. Even so, I'll change it to 60. Don't want anyone making a super-powerful multiple letter card.

Huff.. Final edit.. >__<

=======================================================

Request Mode for Set 2:

-Create 1 Ritual Spell Card and 1 Ritual Monster.

|Release the Kraken!|0|ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Ancient Beast - Kraken of the Abyss". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. When "Ancient Beast - Kraken of the Abyss" is Ritual summoned by this card's effect, Spells, Traps and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated.|

|Ancient Beast - Kraken of the Abyss|0|ALT2|Sea Serpent/Ritual/Effect|Water|8||2500|2400|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Release the Kraken!". Remove from play 1 Ritual Spell Card in your Graveyard to destroy 2 cards on the field. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.|

-Create 1 monster with a currently unused Monster Type. (Dinosaur, Fish, Psychic, Pyro, Sea Serpent, Thunder, or Winged Beast)

|Scarlet-Winged Phoenix|0|ALT2|Winged Beast/Effect|Fire|7||2400|2000|You can Tribute 2 FIRE monsters from the field or your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|

-Create 1 support card for a current TACG theme that is not your own.

|Falling Star|0|ALT2|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a face-up "Zodiac" monster you control is selected as an attack target. Remove any number of Star Counters from anywhere on the field and destroy a number of face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to Star Counters removed by this effect.|

"normal cards per set" (10)

"Rune Archetype"

-ALT2 (9):

|Elsa the Rune Lord|0|ALT2|Warrior/Effect|Light|6||2000|1700|When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and switch the attack target to this card. There can only be 1 face-up "Elsa the Rune Lord" on the field.|

|Fallow Rune Spirit|0|ALT2|Rock/Effect|Earth|2||500|400|Once per turn, you can send 1 "Rune" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard and select 1 face-up monster you control. It gains ATK or DEF equal to the Level of the monster sent to the Graveyard this way x 100, until the end of this turn.|

|Flame Rune Spirit|0|ALT2|Reptile/Effect|Fire|2||500|400|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 "Rune" Monster from your Deck to your hand and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x 100.|

|Iris Rune Spirit|0|ALT2|Aqua/Effect|Water|2||500|400|When this card is destroyed, select 1 "Rune" monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck and Special Summon it.|

|Myrtle Rune Spirit|0|ALT2|Fairy/Effect|Wind|2||500|400|Once per turn, by discarding 1 "Rune" monster, return 1 Spell or Trap Card to its owner's hand.|

|Great Lord of the Rune|0|ALT2|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Light|8||2500|2100|"Elsa the Rune Lord" + 1 "Rune" monster This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Elsa the Rune Lord" while it is face-up on the field. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Elsa the Rune Lord" from your Graveyard. There can only be 1 face-up "Elsa the Rune Lord" on the field.|

|Knight Lord of White Rune|0|ALT2|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|Light|7||2000|1700|This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "White Rune". This card's name is treated as "Elsa the Rune Lord" while it is face-up on the field. Your opponent cannot select another monster on your side of the field as an attack target and cannot attack a player directly. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Elsa the Rune Lord" from your Graveyard. There can only be 1 face-up "Elsa the Rune Lord" on the field.|

|White Rune|0|ALT2|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 "White Rune" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Tribute 1 face-up "Rune" monster you control written in the card text of selected card and Special Summon it.|

|Rune Force|0|ALT2|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only during your opponent's turn. Activate by reveal 1 "Rune" monster in your hand and select 1 face-up monster you control. The selected card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the revealed card and any Battle Damage inflicts to your opponent becomes 0 until the End Phase. All monsters your opponent currently controls cannot attack other monsters other than the selected monster and must attack this turn, if able.|

"Non Archetype"

- ALT2 (1):

|Soul Link|0|ALT2|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 2 face-up monsters on the field. When any of the selected monsters are removed from the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster(s).|

That's my prototype cards. Please tell me if something wrong with them... ^^

Archived