Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

RedRaptor10 and Inferno I20's sets added. The Password card was not accepted though, since you could just name a bad card you know they don't use, get a free peek at their deck, and then snag anything you want next turn.

Doing .:Traceur:.'s now.

[EDIT] mm, there's a problem. I'm only accepting up to 10 cards this set. This number increases for anyone who submits this set, will be able to submit 20 next set. I will probably be posting a request soon for additional non-themed stuff, but anyway could you choose the 10 cards you want submitted for now?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made this card back in the day, made a crappy cut out of it so me a few friend could test it, a lot of people said it was really OP but I ended up finding out every time I tried to use it I never got to use its effect, it was always removed from play, divine wrathed or sent back to my hand. I still like the idea of it though.

181436.jpg

Link to my old thread: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-81702.html

5 more NON-THEMED CARDS! I'll do the other 5 when I get home~

• |Giant Squall|x|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Destroy all spell and traps cards on the field. Skip your next draw phase.|
  • |Life Barrier|x|ALT1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Switch all of your opponent's monsters to face-up defense position and inflict 500 damage for each effect monster on the field. (Flip effects are not activated at this time)|
  • |Oil Drip|x|ALT1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Discard 1 card from your hand to halve your opponent's monsters attack until the endphase|
  • |Greedy Hand|x|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Draw 2 cards. Skip your next Draw Phase.|
  • |Swift Strike|x|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Destroy the monster on your opponent's side of the field with the highest attack.

The other 5 NON-THEMED Cards!

• |Thick Tree|x|ALT1|Plant|Earth|1||0|2000|This sturdy tree stands tall through the ages.|
  • |Sprite of Sacrifice|x|ALT1|Fairy/Effect|Light|1||0|0|While this card is in face-up attack mode, your opponent can not select other monsters as attack targets and it can not be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally)|
  • |Greedy Giant Gerbil|x|ALT1|Beast/Effect|Dark|7||0|0|When this card is summoned, discard up to 5 cards. This card gains attack equal to 1000 x the number of cards you discarded. |
  • |Defeated Warrior|x|ALT1|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||2000|0|When this card declares an attack, it gains 500 attack points during the damage step. This monster is changed to defense mode after damage calculation.|
  • |Destiny Daemon|x|ALT1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2500|When this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, your opponent loses lifepoints equal to that monsters original attack. Discard 1 card from your hand during each of your endphases. If you can not, destroy this card and take direct damage equal to this monsters original attack.|

That card is impossible since Card Shop takes up a zone. If you sent it to the graveyard first by its effect then it might be ok... I'm not sure whether I like it balance-wise just yet' date=' either.

[/quote']

I stated that it's effect would activate after being sent to the Graveyard. If "After activation" doesn't work, then would this work? "Send this card to the Graveyard." <-- If I add this at the beginning of the effect, then it might work.

For balancy, maybe I can add "If neither player takes their opponent's card, return all cards affected by this card's effect to their respective owner's Deck." <--this prevents locking down spell/trap zones.

Also, I added a new card called Bomb Blaster.

That card is impossible since Card Shop takes up a zone. If you sent it to the graveyard first by its effect then it might be ok... I'm not sure whether I like it balance-wise just yet' date=' either.

[/quote']

I stated that it's effect would activate after being sent to the Graveyard. If "After activation" doesn't work, then would this work? "Send this card to the Graveyard." <-- If I add this at the beginning of the effect, then it might work.

For balancy, maybe I can add "If neither player takes their opponent's card, return all cards affected by this card's effect to their respective owner's Deck." <--this prevents locking down spell/trap zones.

im not sure but i think it would help more for Threepwood and the thread to post another reply instead of editing your old one

he would be able to see your new cards and the thread gets more replies so everyone wins!

ill try to add non-themed cards soon, ill try...

[/quote']

im not sure but i think it would help more for Threepwood and the thread to post another reply instead of editing your old one

he would be able to see your new cards and the thread gets more replies so everyone wins!

He says to edit your main post of cards if you add/change any of it. Look at the topic rules. ;)

[/quote']

He says to edit your main post of cards if you add/change any of it. Look at the topic rules. ;)

sorry it is kinda hard to notice something like that in the huge wall of text lol

thinking of cards to make...

Hopeless Angel of Agony

Fairy/Effect/EARTH/8 Stars

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Level 8 monster you control to Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard

ATK/0 DEF/100

Card Gardna

Warrior/Tuner/EARTH/3 Stars

If a monster you control is about to be destroyed, send an amount of cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard equal to the Level of monster about to be destroyed instead. Then, Special Summon this card in Defense Position.

ATK/100 DEF/2200

Card Berzerker

Warrior/Tuner/EARTH/3 Stars

This card can be Special Summoned during your Battle Phase by sending cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard equal to the total Level of all monsters your opponent controls. (This effect can only be activated if your opponent controls a monster) Increase the ATK of this card equal to the total number of cards sent to the Graveyard by this cards effect x200.

ATK/? DEF/100

Defensive Style Dragon

Dragon/Synchro/EARTH/7 Stars

1 Tuner monster in Defense Position + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

Increase the DEF of this card by 400 for each Monster Card in your Graveyard. When a card you control, other then "Defensive Style Dragon" is about to be destroyed, you can tribute this card to negate that cards destruction. Then, deal damage to your opponent equal to half this card's DEF.

ATK/0 DEF/1000

Offensive Style Dragon

Dragon/Synchro/EARTH/7 Stars

1 Tuner monster in Attack position + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each Monster Card in your Graveyard. This card deals Piercing damage. When this card declares an attack, destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field, if possible.

ATK/1600 DEF/0

S.O.U.L Fusion

Normal Spell Card

Pay half your life points. Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand, your Extra Deck, your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

Solid Illusion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Select a Monster card in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 card with the same name as the selected Monster from your Deck or Extra Deck. The Special Summoned monster's effect is negated, and it is returned to the Deck during your End Phase.

The Creation Spell

Spell Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Pick up cards from your Deck until you pick up a Spell Card, and add it to your hand. Send any other cards picked up to the Graveyard.

Breakup of Peace

Trap Card

Activate only during your opponent's End Phase during a turn when your opponent did not attack. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot be activated if there is another card(s) in your Spell and Trap Zone.

More cards may come in a near future.

Kryos - Lord of the Other Dimension

[spellcaster/Gemini/6/DARK]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster in your Hand or Graveyard. While this card is face up on the field, you may Normal Summon this card to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

Once per turn, you may remove from play a card from your deck to have this card gain 400 ATK until the End Phase.

2300 ATK/2000 DEF

Multidimensional Spirit

[Fairy/Union/4/DARK]

During your Main Phase, you may equip this card to a DARK monster you control or unequip this card from a monster you control and Special Summon this card in face-up defense position. If the monster equipped with this card destroys a monster in battle, remove from play the destroyed monster and increase the original ATK of the equipped monster by 100. If the equipped monster were to be destroyed, you may instead destroy this card to prevent the equipped monster from being destroyed.

300 ATK/2100 DEF

Dark Matter Transporter

[Fiend/Tuner/1/DARK]

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play a DARK monster from your Deck. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon or Fusion Summon of a DARK monster, you may add this card from your graveyard to your hand.

500 ATK/500 DEF

Kryos - The Dark Matter Tyrant

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect/9/DARK]

Kryos - Lord of the Other Dimension + Dark Matter Transporter + Dark Matter Transporter

This card cannot be targeted by the effects of an opponent's Spell or Trap card. This card gains 50 ATK for every card removed from play. Once per turn, by discarding one card, you may destroy a face-down Spell or Trap card and remove it from play. If you removed from play one of your own Spell or Trap cards, remove from play a random card from your opponent's hand. During the 3rd Standby Phase of this effect's activation, return the Spell or Trap card to the owner's hand. If this card destroys a monster in battle, remove the destroyed monster from play.

3100 ATK/2900 DEF

Antimatter Magnetic Slime

[Fiend/Synchro/Union/7/DARK]

Dark Matter Transporter + 1 or more non-tuner DARK monsters

This card cannot be destroyed if you control another DARK monster that is above level 3. During your Main Phase, you may equip this card to a DARK monster you control or unequip this card from a monster you control and Special Summon this card on your side of the field. If the monster equipped with this card destroys a monster in battle, the monster is removed from play. The monster equipped with this card is the only attack target your opponent can select. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 50 for every card removed from play. If the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, remove this card from play and Special Summon it on the End Phase of which it was removed from play by it's own effect.

500 ATK/2500 DEF

Particle Accelerator Chamber

Field Spell

Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters by 250 and decrease the ATK and DEF of all non-DARK monsters by 100. If a DARK monster that is above level 4 is destroyed, Special Summon one Antimatter Token (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, you may tribute 2 Antimatter Tokens you control to Special Summon a monster that was destroyed to Special Summon an Antimatter Token.

Antimatter Explosion

Counter Trap

Activate when a DARK monster you control is destroyed in battle. If the monster that destroyed the DARK monster has a DEF less than 2000, destroy and remove from play that monster. If the monster that destroyed the DARK monster has a DEF greater than 2000, return it to the owner's hand.

Multidimensional Aura

Equip Spell

If the monster equipped with this card destroys a monster in battle, remove from play the destroyed monster. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 50 for every card removed from play.

A Detour Into Nothingness

Continuous Trap

When a card is sent to the graveyard (not destroyed), instead, remove it from play. If a DARK monster is removed from play by this effect, the owner of this card may draw one card.

Early Passing

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only when a player draws a card outside of his/her Draw Phase. Remove from play 3 random cards from the Deck of the player that allowed this card to be activated.

EDIT: Accepted?

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Legendary Dragon]

Atk/def= 3500/2500

Level=9

type/attribute=Dragon/Light

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck or hand by sending 3 Level 8 or higher Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard. After this card was Summoned. this card cannot attack for 3 of your opponent's turns. If this card attacks, destroy this card and take damage equal to the amount of Dragon-Type monsters you control x1000. There can only be 1 face-up "Legendary Dragon" on the field.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Saideto]

atk/def=1700/200

level=3

type/attribute=fire/dragon

lore:When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Shining Flare Dragon" card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Kimo]

atk/def=2400/1000

level=8

type/attribute=Dragon/fire

lore:This card cannot be Summoned unless there are 2 "Shining Flare Dragon" cards on your field. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.

[spoiler=Mage of Lair]

atk/def=1200/500

level=3

type/attribute=fire/Spellcaster

Tuner

lore:This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster when it is in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Kull]

atk/def=1900/1000

level=4

lore:When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 Dragon-type Tuner monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up "Shining Flare Dragon" monster to Special Summon 1 "Shining Flare Dragon" monster from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Demi]

atk/def=700/200

level=2

type/atrribute=fire/dragon

Tuner

lore:When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=Shining Hope]

lore:Discard 1 "Shining Flare Dragon" card. Draw 2 cards, then send 1 "Shining Flare Dragon" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Call]

continous

lore:Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Dragon-Type Tuner monster to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck. During each of your End Phases, send 2 "Shining Flare Dragon" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard.If you do not, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=Flare Up!]

counter trap

lore:Activate only when your opponent activates a Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, if you control a face-up 'Shining Flare Dragon' card. Negate the activation and destroy that card.

[spoiler=Syncro Monsters]

[spoiler=Shining Flare Dragon Pyrox]

atk/def=3300/2500

level=10

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Shining Flare Dragon' monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, send up to 4 "Shining Flare Dragon" monster(s) from your Deck to the Graveyard.When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon up to 2 "Shining Flare Dragon" monster(s) from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Shining Flare Manipulator]

atk/def=2450/2000

level=11

Type/attribute= Fire/Dragon

lore:1 Tuner Spellcaster-Type + 1 or more non-Tuner "Shining Flare Dragon" monsters

Face-up Dragon-Type monsters are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. If a player controls at least 2 "Shining Flare Dragon" monsters the controller(s) of the monsters can draw 1 extra card, in addition to conducting his/her normal draw, during the Draw Phase.

Atk/def= 3500/2500

Level=9

type/attribute=Dragon/Light

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck or hand by sending 3 Level 8 or higher Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard. After this card was Summoned. this card cannot attack for 3 of your opponent's turns. If this card attacks, destroy this card and take damage equal to the amount of Dragon-Type monsters you control x1000. There can only be 1 face-up "Legendary Dragon" on the field.

Yeah, this isn't happening, because it involves cards solely in the deck.

I'll look at the rest more carefully later. I'm slowly working my way through all the submissions.

Archived