Yu-Gi-Oh! The Alternate Card Game for YVD - Submission Thread - Set 3 (PAUSED) - Accepting Members/Duelists!

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my first submission. Mostly Spellcaster support.

Monsters:

|Imp Marionette|14|DMRV|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|2||0|0|You can set this card face-down in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. If this card set this way when your opponent declares an attack, you can and Special Summon this card to end the Battle Phase.|

|Library Intruder|15|DMRV|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||1900|0|Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max 3). You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to draw 1 card from your opponent's deck.|

|Uzume|05|DMRV|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|4||1100|1800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, flip 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field into face-down Defense Position, or flip 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field face-up. Flip Effects are not activated at this time.|

|Puppet Pumpkin|19|DMRV|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|2||0|0|You can set this card face-down in your Field Card Zone as a Field Spell Card. If this card is set this way, you can Special Summon it during the Battle Phase to have all your monsters gain 200 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Starving Stuffed Marionette|20|DMRV|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|2||0|0|When this face-down Defense Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, you can flip this card face-up Defense Position to take control of the attacking monster as long as this card remains face-up on the field.|

|Ultimate Soccer Kid|25|DMRV|Warrior/Effect|Fire|3||1500|0|This card gains 500 ATK for each other FIRE monster face-up on the field. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.|

|Apprentice of the Spellbook|10|DMRV|Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect|Dark|2||1200|200|Once per turn, you can place 1 Spell Counter on a face-up card that you can place a Spell Counter on.|

|Sorceress of the Canvas|00|DMRV|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When this card is Summoned, select and remove from play 1 Spellcaster-type monster in your Graveyard. This card gains that monster's effect(s) and ATK.|

Spells:

|Lily's Injection|07|DMRV|Spell Card|Spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. That monster gains 2000 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Crush|26|DMRV|Spell Card|Spell|||||Reveal a monster card from your hand. Destroy a monster on the field that has less ATK than the revealed monster.|

|Massive Tornado|11|DMRV|Spell Card|Spell|||||Destroy all cards on your side of the field, then destroy the same number of cards on your opponent's side of the field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card.|

|Summon Circle|17|DMRV|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-type monster from your hand.|

Traps:

|Frozen Rest|27|DMRV|Trap Card|Trap|||||Both players skip their next Battle Phase.|

|Valkyria's Taunt|13|DMRV|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Spellcaster-type monster you control. As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent cannot select another Spellcaster-Type monster you control as an attack target. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.|

|Apprentice Summon|24|DMRV|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.|

My Submission:

Overdrive Cannon Soldier

Type: Machine/Fusion/Effect

Attribute: EARTH

Level: 8

ID: NFUS-001

Description:

"Overdrive" + "Cannon Soldier"

This card can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon. Once per turn, by discarding a Monster Card from your hand, destroy all monsters on the field with the same number of stars as the discarded card. If you discarded a monster with 8 stars, destroy all cards on the field except this card.

ATK/DEF: 3000/2500

|Synctech Core v1|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|1||0|0|When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Synctech" monster from your Graveyard, except "Synctech Core v1". This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster. When a "Synctech" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card to add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Synctech Trooper v1|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|1||1000|1000|When this card is Special Summoned, you can increase it's Level by up to 2. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Synctech Trooper v1" from your Deck.|

|Synctech Fly v1|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|3||1300|1000|You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "Synctech" monster from your Deck to your hand, except a "Synctech Fly" monster.|

|Synctech Swift Slasher|0|ALT1|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|4||1900|1200|1 "Synctech Core" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. When this card is removed from the field, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Synctech Retrieval Core|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|1||0|0|When this card is Summoned, add 1 of your removed from play "Synctech" monsters to your hand, except "Synctech Retrieval Core". When your opponent declares an attack, you can remove this card from play to negate the attack.|

|Synctech Development|0|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard 1 "Synctech" monster. Draw 2 cards.|

|Synctech Core v2|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||0|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Synctech Core v1" you control. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Synctech" monster from your Graveyard, except "Synctech Core v1". This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Synctech" Synchro Monster.|

|Synctech Trooper v2|0|ALT1|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1800|1300|When you Special Summon a "Synctech Trooper v1" from your Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you can increase it's Level by up to 2. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Synctech Trooper v1" from your Deck.|

|Synctech Junk Driller|0|ALT1|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|7||2300|1300|1 "Synctech Core" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 removed from play "Synctech" monster to your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send 1 "Synctech" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.|

|Synctech Dragon|0|ALT1|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|8||2500|2000|1 "Synctech Core" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners During either player's turn, you can remove from play 1 "Synctech Core" monster to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a "Synctech" monster(s) on the field, and destroy that card. When this card attacked or is attacked, you can remove from play 1 "Synctech Core" monster from your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 1000, until the End Phase.|

An archetype for you!

Adding more in Set 2.

Are Accel Synchros allowed?

Anyways, it would be nice if people included a version of their cards made on the card maker, it's kinda difficult to review cards in YVD format imo.

Are Accel Synchros allowed?

You can make a synchro with an effect that allows it to synchro summon itself using a spell speed 2 effect, which is how I would go about doing it if we don't get turbo duels here :P

[edit] I actually checked, and apparently there are accel synchros in the ocg, so if anything we could follow their format.

Formula Synchron (Synchro Tuner)

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can draw 1 card. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.

Shooting Star Dragon

Synchro Monster

1 Synchro Tuner Monster + "Stardust Dragon"

Each of the following effects can be used once per turn:

• Pick up the top 5 cards of your Deck. During the Battle Phase of this turn, this card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Tuner Monsters that were picked up. Then, return the picked up cards to your Deck.

• You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's Card effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.

• When a monster your opponent controls declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate that attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card if it was removed from play by this effect.

So...going by this, synchro tuners are the ones that can summon in the opponent's turn, and the accel synchros are just regular synchro monsters.

Ok cool, I'm actually about to go to bed and will start/finish the page 3 submissions tomorrow. (page 1/2 done)

Also to the guy that linked to his 14 card YCM format set... I'm not going to type all that out, and don't even know which cards you want used...especially for a full submission I prefer cards to be typed out.

Okay so yeah, like I mentioned before I'm up to the beginning of page 3 in checking submissions and YVDifying. The ban list (which is constantly updated on the main page) includes the following illegal cards:

Card Shop

Devastated Realm Destroyer

Legendary Dragon

Password

Purescent Dragonfly

Uulthaer, Divine Betrayer

If those creators want to edit them or choose a new card feel free to do it today.

In the meantime, I'm cooking dinner and doing card stuff at the same time. If you have any questions as to why I find those cards banworthy, you can ask.

Okay Guybrush Threepwood, I finished my 20 cards. I was sort of rushed but I got it done. The last card might seem overpowered to you. And you can remove Password, Card Shop, and Purescent Dragonfly from the List cuz I won't be submitting them. I think the Earthquake Giant was one of my best ideas. :)

|Giant Squall|81|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Skip your next Draw Phase.|

Even though it's too slow, it's obviously weak enough to be limited. Though, the problem with this is that it's going to be run at at least 2-3. So there are going to be 4-6 backrow clearers played each game, which is bad for the game.

You could change it to, "Activate only while you control 1 or more Spell or Trap Cards. Destroy all Spell or Trap Cards on the field."

Then limit it.

|Oil Drip|83|ALT1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Discard 1 card. Halve the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.|

The discard seems unnecessary. That just makes it a -1 and that's bad.

Just remove the cost here.

The only good cards I've seen so far are Swift Strike and Solar Mirror Force.

Also, are you going to add my cards to the set?

Giant Squall is Semi-Limited, just like Heavy Storm used to be in the early stages of the game and Giant Squall is weaker. Oil Drip halves total ATK and not just current ATK so it's a bit more powerful than Shrink in that respect.

Also, by the way, this ban list is just a prototype list really, testing will prove if any other changes are necessary.

Well..I was gonna submit more than I did, but I just realized that I can't submit anime cards just yet according to my points system, so I'm going to wait until next set.

I also review each card at the same time I add it to the set file, so if you are curious which cards have been accepted already check the YVD set to see. Plus, the forbidden/limited list is on the main post which contains the illegal cards I posted earlier.

Anyway,

Paused.

Even though I will not play this game (since never can learn how to use YVD (prefer to use KCVDS)) i post those (even though this is an archtype it can be used in other decks as well):

[spoiler=Fallen Archtype]

|Fallen Arachna|300|ALT1|Insect|DARK|7||2500|1800|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 5 or higher Insect-Type monster and 1 Fiend-Type monster. During your Main Phase you can remove from play this card and 1 monster your opponent controls. Return this card and selected monster to the field in the same battle position during the End Phase. If that monster was face-up, you can halve it's ATK and DEF.|

|The Fallen|301|ALT1|Fiend|DARK|4||1400|1000|If this monster was used for the Special Summon of "Fallen" monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field during your next Standby Phase. You can only control 1 "The Fallen".|

|Assoult of Fallen|302|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell||Continous|||Each time "Fallen" monster attacks Special Summon 1 Fallen Token (?-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Those tokens can only be tributed for the summon of "Fallen" monster. At that time Type of tributed token, becomes one of the listed on "Fallen" monster summoning conditions. You can only use 1 Fallen Token per summon of "Fallen" monster.|

|Fallen Empire|303|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||If a monster, except "Fallen" monster, needs 2 or more monsters to be summoned, those monsters must be of different Types. If there is "Fallen" monster on the field, this card cannot be destroyed.|

|Fake Coronation|304|ALT1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 "Fallen" monster you control. Take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters. Destroy that monster during the End Phase of the turn this card was activated.|

|Fallen Archer|305|ALT1|Warrior|DARK|8||2800|1000|This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 6 or higher Warrior-Type monster and 1 Fiend-Type monster. When this monster attacks, destroy the attacked monster at the end of Damage Step, and decrease this card's ATK by 500. When this monster is destroyed add 1 "Fallen" monster from your Deck to your hand. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle when it's ATK is higher than 500.|

|Fallen Magician|306|ALT1|Spellcaster|DARK|8||2100|1600|This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Forbiden Ritual". When this monster is summoned, call the Type of a monster. This card gains 200 ATK for each monster of selected type on the field. Each time monster of selected Type is summoned put 1 Spell Counter on this card. When this card is selected as an attack target, by removing 2 Spell Counters from this card this card cannot be destroyed by this battle.|

|Forbiden Ritual|307|ALT1|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Fallen Magician". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. At least 1 of tributed monsters must be Spellcaster-Type monster.|

|Rush of Fallen Beasts|308|ALT1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select and Tribute 1 "Fallen" monster you control. Send all monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard. Than inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster send to the Graveyard, by this card effect.|

|Fallen Android|309|ALT1|Machine|DARK|6||2000|2000|This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 4 or higher Machine-Type monster and 1 Fiend-Type monster. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards.|

Okay so Ive taken a quick look over all the themes to see who the winner of the contest portion would be. Mostly it's based on how appealing the overall submission is, if anything stood out to me, as well as how the cards played (since I've been dueling with them).

Without there being a detailed ranking system, the order is as follows:

1st place: Kuroda Naoki- The Galactic Turbo theme is certainly interesting, but this is mostly due to the non-themed cards that seem to work out great in this game, including Solar Mirror Force, Card Gardna (one of my favorites), Offensive/Defensive Style Dragons, SOUL Fusion, Solid Illusion, The Creation Spell, and Breakup of Peace.

2nd place: chuerta6- The solar flare dragon theme is pretty good. It's a little fast but it was easy to tone down with a couple limitations.

3rd place: FriskyFerret- The zodiac theme is meh.. But the staples you helped to create are interesting as well, and also really what this win is about.

So, those 3 will be getting 1 extra CCG point, as well as the corresponding reps.

A close 4th place goes to .:Traceur:. and the Amphibian theme - Personally I like using this theme and it's the Deck I am going with this set, however it might be just a little slower than others at the moment which can be corrected net set.

Anyway, moving on. I have generally calculated CCG points to everyone based on participation: 1-2 points based on submission and discussion on IRC or in the forums, 1 point for those who have actually been dueling, and 1 point for the top 3 of the contest. I tried to be fair based on how much people contributed. So now, the CCG point standings:

.:Traceur:.: 2

aussj4link: 1

BkKnightJustis: 1

Black★Star: 1

Byak: 2

Chaos Flame: 1

chuerta6: 4

FriskyFerret: 3

GuybrushThreepwood: 3

Imadjinn: 1

Inferno I20: 1

Kuroda Naoki: 3

maadd1: 2

nesjake: 2

RedRaptor10: 2

ZetaruArc: 2

With that said, submissions for set 2 can begin now!

You start a new post containing all of your cards for each set. This set is new, so you'll make a new one.

You are correct, with the amount of points that you have, you can submit up to 20 cards, but only 10 can be supporting a single theme. (You can use your other 10 for a different theme if you want, or something else.)

You start a new post containing all of your cards for each set. This set is new' date=' so you'll make a new one.

You are correct, with the amount of points that you have, you can submit up to 20 cards, but only 10 can be supporting a single theme. (You can use your other 10 for a different theme if you want, or something else.)

[/quote']

all right ill post my cards tomorrow

ill see if i can make non-themed cards as well

these are my cards for the new set this is for the polmerization in the sets, universal heros, plz tell me what u think, theyr an upgrade of the heros. Only 10 Atm so in the next set theyll fail pretty badly, so had to wait till i can post more i have 40 atm.

10 for set:

Universal Hero Galactic Warrior|x|ALT2|LIGHT|4|Warrior|ATK/1700 DEF/1600|The Galactic Warrior of the Universal Heros. He is said to be the one that links the Universal Heros together to form greater beings.

Universal Hero Ascended Sun|x|ALT2|FIRE|7|Warrior/Effect|ATK/2600 DEF/2300| When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, add from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand 1 "Universal Hero" monster. you can discard 2 "Universal Hero" monsters from your hand to have this card ATK an additional time during the next Battle Phase.

Universal Hero Earth|x|ALT2|EARTH|4|Warrior/Effect|ATK/1500 DEF/1400|When this card is Normal Summoned you can add 1 level 4 or lower "Universal Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn you can decrease the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 500 to have this card gain 500 ATK until the End Phase.

Universal Hero Mars|x|ALT2|FIRE|4|Warrior/Effect|ATK/1600 DEF/1300| When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Universal Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand. All other "Universal Hero" monsters you control gain 300 ATK while this card remains face-up.

Universal Hero Neptune|x|ALT2|Water|4|Warrior/Effect|ATK/900 DEF/2000| When this card is Summoned switch it to Defence Position. While ont he field your opponent cannot select another "Universal Hero monster you control as an attack target. By sending 1 Level 4 or lower "Universal Hero" from your Deck to your Graveyard, add from your Deck to your hand 1 "Universal hero Galactic Warrior.

Universal Hero Jupiter|x|ALT2|Wind|4|Warrior/Effect|ATK/1300 DEF/1300| You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior". When this card is Summoned you can increase your Life Points by 500 for every "Universal Hero" monster your control.

Universal Hero Galaxy Terra|x|ALT2|Earth|6|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|ATK/2100 DEF/1900| "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" + "Universal Hero Earth"

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned add 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your Graveyard to your hand. The added card cannot be Summoned until your next turn, except by this cards effect. Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, this card gains half of the ATK of the selected monster until your End Phase. during the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle you can Tribute this card and Special Summon 1 " Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your hand to have the Summoned monster gain half of the ATK this card gained during the last turn it was on the field.

Universal Hero Galaxy Descher|x|ALT2|FIRE|6|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|ATK/2300 DEF/1600| "Universal hero Galactic Warrior" + "Universal hero Mars"

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned add 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your Graveyard to your hand. The added card cannot be Summoned until your next turn, except by this card effect. For every "Universal Hero" monster you control, this card gains 100 ATK. By tributing this card during your End Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your hand and inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every "Universal Hero" monster in your Graveyard.

Universal Hero Galaxy Oron|x|ALT2|Water|6|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|ATK/1500 DEF/2500| "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" + "Universal Hero Neptune"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned, you can add from your Graveyard to your hand 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior". The added card cannot be Summoned until your next turn, except by this cards effect.While this card is face-up your opponent cannot select another monster you control as an attack target. This card can attack while in Defence Position. When this card attacks you can change the ATK and DEF of this card for 1 attack each turn. When this card is removed from the field you can add from your Graveyard to your hand 1 "Galaxy Fusion" or 1 "Polymerization" Spell Card. By tributing this card during your End Phase ou can Special Summon 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your hand in Defence Position with 1000 extra DEF.

Universal Hero Galaxy Pluvius|x|ALT2|Wind|6|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|ATK/1900 DEF/1900|"Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" + "Universal Hero Jupiter"

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Summoned add 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your Graveyard to your hand. The added card cannot be Summoned until your next turn except by this cards effect. When this card is Summoned, gain Life Points equal to the number of "Universal Hero" monsters you control and in your Graveyard x 400. If your Life Points are Lower then your opponent's when this card is Summoned, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every "Universal Hero" monster in your Graveyard. By tributing this card during your End Phase you can Special Summon 1 "Universal Hero Galactic Warrior" from your hand and gain 1000 Life Points.

10 Randoms

Motho, Furry Carer of the forest|x|ALT2|EARTH|4|Beast/Effect|ATK/1800 DEF/1500|While you control this face-up card, all Beast-Type monsters you control gain 200 ATK for every other Beast-Type monster you control. By tributing this face-up Card, Special Summon from your hand 1 Beast-Type monster.

Scarce, Searching Scavenger of the forest|x|ALT2|EARTH|2|Beast/Tuner|ATK/500 DEF/300|When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon up to 3 Lv 2 or Lower Beast-Type monsters from your hand, the Summoned monsters cannot declare an ATK while on the field.

Bacoo, Wild Beast of the Forest|x|ALT2|EARTH|7|Beast/Effect|ATK/2300 DEF/2000|All Beast-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF as long as this card remains face-up on the field. Once per turn you can tribute 1 Beast-Type monster you control to have this card gain half of the ATK of the tributed monster until your next Standby Phase. When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard add 1 Beast-Type monster other than this card, from your Graveyard to your hand.

Ramporge, Berzerk Ape of the Forest|x|ALT2|EARTH|7|Beast/Synchro/Effect|ATK/2700 DEF/1100|

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Summoned destroy cards on the field equal to the number of Beast-Type monsters you control.When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can destroy 1 card you control to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard, other then this card.

Warmong, Deadly Roar of the Forest|x|ALT2|EARTH|6|Beast/Synchro/Effect|ATK/2400 DEF/1500|

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. While on the field Level 4 or higher Beast-Type monster you control inflict peircing damage. Any peircing damage done by Beast-Type monsters you control is halved.

Conscription|x|ALT2|Normal Spell| Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, the added card cannot be discarded from your hand except by an opponent's card effect.

Warcry|x|ALT2| Counter Trap|When an opponent's monster declares an attack activate this card. Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard, the Summoned monsters effect is negated and it's ATK becomes 0 while on the field. Any damage taken from a battle involving the Summoned card is reduced to 0.

Poly Searcher|x|ALT2|Normal Spell| Discard 1 card from your hand. Add 1 "Polymerization" from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand.

Ceyitaur the Soul Absorber|x|ALT2|DARK|9|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|ATK/3100 DEF/2300|

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, Equip 1 monster from your hand to this card. No Spell, Trap or Monster Effect that would allow a player to see 1 or more cards in their opponent's hand can be active or activated while this card is face-up on the field. Whenever this card would be destroyed you can instead destroy 1 card equipped to this card. This card gains 300 ATK for every equipped card equipped to it. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to look at your opponent's hand, select 1 Monster Card from your opponent's hand and equip it to this card (An opponent's monster equipped to this card appears face-up in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zone). If you did not pay the 1000 Life Points to look at your opponent's hand, then you must select a random card, if the selected card isn't a monster, then destroy 1 monster equipped to this card. If you have no monsters equipped to this card at this time, destroy this card and remove it from play.

Multi-Attack!|x|ALT2|Normal Spell| Select 1 monster you control. By discarding monsters from your hand whose levels are equal to double or more of the level of the selected monster, the selected card can attack twice during your next Battle Phase. By removing from play the discarded monsters you can return this card to your Deck.

kk added generic synchros couple of beast types and some useful spells, devo canty post more universal heros ='(

Archived