Fairy Tail

Raven Tail are the cheating bastards this arc. And understandably are specifically antagonizing the heroes.

So far Sabertooth hasn't done much outside of their third generation Dragon Slayers and showing up the other guilds. Nothing "evil" yet just immoral really.

I love how Natsu doesnt act until she goes for Lucy's guild mark. Clearly he has his priorities straight. (Lucy is OUR Fanservice girl and you cant have her! BOOBS! Other exaggerations, etc)

And how no one stopped anybody interfering. Why didnt old chef ex-council member say something?

Lucy had a good moment in this chapter. Between that and last chapter she went all out like a badass.

This arc has had pretty good set up going on for later. Zeref/Dragon Slayers/Raven Tail/Jellal, all those FT arc staples.

And so Sabertooth continues to be completely pointless. I actually prefer Raven Tail as the evil guild of this arc.

Don't think Sabertooth were ever meant to be the bad guys this arc. Even at the start they seemed like rivals, simply the guys to beat.

I honestly expected Lucy to be disqualified because of Natsu's interference in the fight.

And crazy jabroni wouldn't be when she was threatening a spectator?

Don't think Sabertooth were ever meant to be the bad guys this arc. Even at the start they seemed like rivals, simply the guys to beat.

Yes, but what was the point of them? So far, all we know is that they're the top guild of Fiore, a position that could have easily been snatched by Raven Tail during the time skip.

And crazy jabroni wouldn't be when she was threatening a spectator?

True, but I'm not really surprised that she didn't get in trouble for that.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

Yes, but what was the point of them? So far, all we know is that they're the top guild of Fiore, a position that could have easily been snatched by Raven Tail during the time skip.

As said a chapter or two ago, Raven Tail only recently stopped being a dark guild, plus I think the main reason they are in this years games is to screw around with FT. I think Sabertooth is going to be the rivals while Raven will be the people we are meant to hate so come arc end FT will most likely team up with Sabertooth.

• 2 weeks later...