Fairy Tail

I also mistook Yukino for Lisanna at first. I liked the bits with Rogue this chapter, since I did anticipate that he would at least grow on me. Yukino and Rogue are so far the only interesting characters to come out of Sabretooth's introduction. Gemma is painfully generic and uninteresting.
I like Rouge as well, as he seems to have some form of morals. I mean, anyone with a cat can't be all evil right? And I too, mistook Yukino for Lisanna. Wow.

Yea, the little bit with Rouge was good. Hopefully we'll get more development for some of the other members of Sabretooth.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that had that problem.

Sting and Rogue is probably likely to join Fairy Tail.

You guys just thought her hairstyle is like Lisanna.. So you all thought she was Lisanna at first..

Obviously, Sabertooth is the main antagonist, and Raven Tail is just a pawn. I feel that Sabertooth will be disbanded at the end.

Raven Tail are d***s but i expect their full beat down will be saved for later. Sabertooth is antagonistic, but it might come apart from the inside with the dragonslayers getting fed up with the master.

The real enemy Right Now is the Commander of the Guard. The arc is progressing towards his plan coming together. everything else is groundwork for later.

[spoiler=Is Fairy Tail almost there?]

Do you think it's building up towards the end?

Not this arc, but I kinda think the next arc could be the last one.

This chapter addressed a long-time goal of Lucy's and it actually acknowledged Gray knowing Juvia's feelings. Not to mention that this whole thing is for reviving Zeref, the worstest mage EVAH

It just seems like it's touching on things that wouldn't be until later on. Maybe it's just me.

But yeah, awesome chapter. I love Natsu.

And yeah, she's totally joining Fairy Tail...

It should be number 2 or 3 IMHO but ANYWAY

I think it's a little weird how Lucy has all the keys now. That pretty much means she's the only Stellar Spirit mage with any actual power.

Also. I know it's cliche and it's been done a bazillion times, but Natsu's badassery is still freaking cool.

It should be number 2 or 3 IMHO but ANYWAY

I think it's a little weird how Lucy has all the keys now. That pretty much means she's the only Stellar Spirit mage with any actual power.

Also. I know it's cliche and it's been done a bazillion times, but Natsu's badassery is still freaking cool.

See, I don't mind it since she slowly got them over the course of the series. Plus, most of the Spirit Mages are gone now, so it isn't REALLY that big a deal that other Spirit Mages can't come about.

So...overpowered...

So...awesome...

So, where does this put Erza in power level? I mean S class should be as strong as a Wizard Saint and she beat that and everything else. Also, wouldn't doing just 51 have been enough since you'll just win that way. Sure, it isn't as awesome, but it is a hell of a lot smarter cause now she looks like she is in no shape to fight.

So, where does this put Erza in power level? I mean S class should be as strong as a Wizard Saint and she beat that and everything else. Also, wouldn't doing just 51 have been enough since you'll just win that way. Sure, it isn't as awesome, but it is a hell of a lot smarter cause now she looks like she is in no shape to fight.

Don't forget they heal at a monsterous speed so I am sure Erza will be ready to fight when her next turn comes up.

But anyways epic win was epic

I love how they introduce power levels and immediately kick them to the curb.

I'm a month late, but Fairy Tail is actually 6th. And, while looking at individual volumes, Fairy Tail starts appearing at 19th, losing to stuff like Silver Spoon.

On the full listing for 2011, it peaked at 5th.

At least Bleach isn't in the top 3 anymore.