Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail seems to like the number 7 A LOT!

Just finished up reading to the last chapter. Hoping for the reemergence of dragons.

i don't catch some part of the chapter...how does chelia's secret technique missed???

Wendy increased her power, the attack gained more power and as a result raised in height, missing Wendy...I think...it was something along those line.

http://www.mangahere..._tail/v26/c291/

Starts out very much a fan service chapter. Ending not so much. Yea....

I thought it was a pretty good chapter. Although the randomness of Juvia falling out I thought was pretty stupid. Plus, her body is made of water, can't she you know just fade into the sphere and wait?

Also, still wondering how they managed to hold their breath for that long? I can understand Juvia making it because she is a water elementalist, but Lucy? Over five minutes in the water?

I thought it was a pretty good chapter. Although the randomness of Juvia falling out I thought was pretty stupid. Plus, her body is made of water, can't she you know just fade into the sphere and wait?

Also, still wondering how they managed to hold their breath for that long? I can understand Juvia making it because she is a water elementalist, but Lucy? Over five minutes in the water?

How can it be considered holding their breathe, they were talking the whole time lol.

And I have to respect the author because I have never wanted a female to get torn apart as I want Minerva to take this beating. I mean someone needs to unleash Satin's Soul and just give that women a good fisting.

I liked it. Has the obvious repercussion of the last chapter and address the whole 7 teams not working for a 1 v 1 battle. Not every chapter is going to be exciting, some create build up, and this a decent job of it.

I like the idea of the teams merging, although I don't get why they didn't do that earlier. I love that this arc is actually setting up the Dragon King Festival.

Because we would have 1 less women in the bikini battle. Obvious.

But yea, I thought about that too, and sadly I think the above is close to the actual answer. That plus the story need Lucy beat to hell and Juvia to take out a bunch of people.

Edited by Flame Dragon

I liked it. Has the obvious repercussion of the last chapter and address the whole 7 teams not working for a 1 v 1 battle. Not every chapter is going to be exciting, some create build up, and this a decent job of it.

It wasn't a bad chapter, just not exciting. And yeah, I like that they decided to merge the teams, because at the end of 291 I was wondering how that was gonna work out.

Cool fight so far. From that ending there, I'm wondering if those are going to be "super forms" that only Dragon Slayers can do and this'll lead to Natsu and Gajeel unlocking theirs.

the Ending said they were activating Dragon Force on their own which Gajeel and Natsu have already used it before but only under extreme conditions.

Anyways. GO FAIRY TAIL! kick the rear-ends

Wait, Gajeel has used Dragon Force? What arc, or if you can what chapter?

As for the fight, very nice. I thought that maybe Sting and Rogue were just all talk, but with that ending it would appear that they might have some fight in them. Wanting Natsu to show off his Fire-Thunder Dragon combination.

Wait, Gajeel has used Dragon Force? What arc, or if you can what chapter?

As for the fight, very nice. I thought that maybe Sting and Rogue were just all talk, but with that ending it would appear that they might have some fight in them. Wanting Natsu to show off his Fire-Thunder Dragon combination.

Gajeel used it during Fairy tails exam to become S rank wizards against One of Hades' underlings forgot which chapter.

• 2 weeks later...

Crap, I never posted it? The chapter was good. Afraid Natsu ends up being made up, but it was good.

Also, manga stream is better.

http://mangastream.c...tail/48124549/1

Meh, I like Mangareader better.

Haha Natsu and Gajeel laugh at your super saiyand dragon force magic.

Now who wants to put money on the mermaid scale girl beating minerva's face in so she can get a one-on-one with Erza

That would be awesome. I've been wanting to see Minerva's face bashed as soon as she threatened Happy