Green With Envy: Crab Helmet's Foe Fiction! {Rise of the Dragon Lords}

CrabHelmet

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect, considering how much detail is omitted, period, the fact you didn't reveal explicitly that you're changing Saria from being a Kokiri for some unthinkable reason will probably be overlooked in favor of assuming you didn't change a character's race for no reason.

With all due respect' date=' considering how much detail is omitted, period, the fact you didn't reveal explicitly that you're changing Saria from being a Kokiri for some unthinkable reason will probably be overlooked in favor of assuming you didn't change a character's race for no reason.

[/quote']

Reason for changing the races: I intended to have Navi as the only fairy in the fanfic. "Then how are Link and Navi together?" You may ask. Well, I will explain.

If they can get away with reincarnating TINGLE' date=' why can't I reincarnate the entire main cast of OoT? (Although chances are, Ruto won't be in it.)

P.S. SPEAK NOT OF MY OLD FANFIC REVIEW.

[/quote']

Who said Tingle reincarnates? I always assumed he was immortal. He DID beat up a god in his own game, after all, one assumes that would bestow upon him some divine qualities.

Also, why can't you reincarnate the entire cast of OoT? Because it's LAZY. If you're going to use the cast of OoT, why not just set the fic, uhm, in OoT? It doesn't even make sense from a Canon standpoint, as no other character in the series beyond Link, Zelda, Ganondorf and possibly Tingle (the title might just be hereditary, he could be immortal, etc.) have ever shown that they reincarnate.

I mean, there's a reason the games change the supporting cast every game.

Ok' date=' I lied. I'm not reincarnating every character. The ones I've already incarnated are the only ones to get the treatment. All others will be new characters.

[/quote']

This reminds me of that one Phoenix Wright game where the witness was caught saying something stupid and then revised his testimony to something equally stupid - like, for example, magically making Saria, one of the few characters whose race's extinction makes her reincarnation impossible, one of the only characters to randomly reincarnate.

The part where you said "I lied" is the part where you lost the right to complain about our comments being unfair.

That is debatable as Crab has gone both ways in describing itself' date='

I personally believe that Crab is a time traveling robot sent from the friendly robots that we built prior to 2012 back in time to stop the great Noob war of 2012 that shall it ever occur kill humanity.

Offtopic: I should totally make this plotline a Crab Helmet Fan fic.

[/quote']

Hardest lulz since the abridged Lee vs Gaara

-subscribes to thread-

Wait' date=' if this is an Ace Attorney game, who's the dimwitted judge that believes the witness until the contradiction is pointed out?

[/quote']

Given how he rates everything positively on the sole basis of a cursory skim until it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be absolutely awful, I'm afraid that the best candidate for that position might be our friend Weather Report.

The forum update broke all the links in this thread - both from the opening post to the reviews in this topic and from the reviews in this topic to the topics being reviewed - and put in place a system so that every link once fixed will be promptly re-broken every time the topic containing the linked post has its title changed. In other words... links are pretty much unusable now for everyone on the Fan Fics forum. I've reported the problem to YCMaker, but whether he'll be able to do anything about it remains to be seen.

And it's not just internal links of course, I have this topic on my Chrome bookmarks and was understandably pissed off when the updates finished and I had to start hunting through the board. Also, did the search function always search sigs for each individual post?

The good news is that the new board system apparently has some new tags that allow permalinking to posts and topics. Huzzah!

The bad news is that the new board system does not have options to view 50 posts or topics per page.

And it's not just internal links of course, I have this topic on my Chrome bookmarks and was understandably pissed off when the updates finished and I had to start hunting through the board. Also, did the search function always search sigs for each individual post?

I've played with the Search function a bit, and it doesn't seem to be doing that for me.

Archived