A New RP.

darkguy00000

"ok... later luther" Wolf says looking back at him. "well now that duel was pretty pointless" Wolf said folding his arms. "welp..." wolf says as he heads back to his car. he pulls out a black breif case. "lets get this turnoment started right" he said fallowing kolobos lead into the main areana.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Professor looked very red faced. He stormed over to the announcer on the stage, who was stood near the huge tournament wheel of fate.

The announcer looked down from the stage as Dr. Kolobos approached. He coverd the mic before speaking.

"Can I help you?" The announcer said.

Kolobos waved the man to come closer, so the announcer knelt down by the edge of the stage. Suddenly Kolobos hand flew forward and grabbed the announcer around the throat.

"I have a request to make!" The Professor's tone was low and threatening.

"Any...cough..cough...anything." The announcer gasped.

"Start up this tournament before things get nasty."

Kolobos released his grip from the announcers throat, the announcer backed away from the stage rubbing his neck and still gasping for air. Kolobos looked up and him and grinned and pointed to the mans mic.

OOC: Hehe, real subtle, Kolobos. I get the hint.

"O... K..." wheezed the announcer, determined to get away before that... lunatic showed up again.

"I officially blah blah blah normal salutations, ok everyone. Here's how it works. I, with my little random number generator, spit out the pairs.

Duel One: Doctor um... Cold-lobster? Oh, Kolobos. Sorry about that," he grinned sheepishly. "Ok, Dr. Kolobos against... Michael.... oh, Mikhail... Uria."

Mikhail glared at the announcer, who shifted uncomfortably.

"Duel Two...: Someone called "Wolf", against... is that... Luther? Yeah, I think so. Wolf versus Luther is duel two.

And finally..." he coughed, feeling rather sick, "Duel three... Mono... gaw-ee... Monogawee, versus..." he flipped the card over, but it was blank. "Oh well," he shrugged.

"Mr. Monogawee, just look around and duel someone who isn't already, ok?"

"Well that's the first round, go on and get duelin'!"

"I need a new job," he muttered darkly to himself.

The Doctor turned and faced Mikhail.

"Well boy it looks like our paths are finally going to cross."

He extends his left arm, and activates his Duel Gauntlet, and slams his Deck into it.

"It's time!"

His Life Point indicator rolls up to 4000, and he draws his cards.

"Well lets get going boy. Hope you don't mind if I go first?"

A huge grin covers his face as his eyes narrow, almost looking like there are glowing a strange blue.

"Well, then. It looks like I am the wild card. It surley figures. Now, It looks like I get to choose who I duel, but whom? Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. Perhaps I am to duel someone who wanted to duel me before, like that, what was his name, Dario, I believe it was. But, oh well. I am still myself. Kolobos seemed to act differently to me then to others. Perhaps I do have promise, but I haven't fully perfected it. I guess today will be the day to perfect it. But then again, perhaps I am to duel someone with as much promise as me. Oh well, time to see what today's "misfortune" plans to do and who it will rain upon."

"Alright' date=' let's see...I summon Alchemist Warrior! (1600/1200) Attack his Knight!" A circle of energy blasted from the warrior's blade.

[/quote']

"Okay I draw then tribute my the devil's reject to summon dragon knight-flame (2300\1700) and for each monster in my hand I gain 300 and I got 1 in my hand so raise my LP by 300" said Underworld.

"Argh. There's barely anyone here that isn't dueling, right now. If I don't duel anybody, I'm going to get angry. And if I get angry.............well, lets just say, it will be a deja vu of what happened last time. But if I DO get angry, I am not going to be cleaning up the mess I left like last time."

Kolobos smiled as he drew another card from his Deck to increase his hand to six.

"Nice to see you have joined us brother." He mocked. "I really thought that you wouldn't show your REAL face in our first match up. So let's start this shall we?"

The Professor places three cards face-down in the Spell/Trap Zone. And then places one card face-down in the monster Zone. He looks up from the Field and smiles.

"OK Mikhail, let's play! I end my turn."

He folds his arms and awaits Mikhail's first move.

End Turn.

Hand = 2

Face-down Spell/Trap = 3

Face-down Monster = 1

Life Points = 4000

Sorry guys, I'm guilty of forgetting about this. Damn subfoldering.

IC:

"Hmph," sneered Dark Mikhail. "You fool. You think four face-down cards will keep me at bay?! I begin by summoning Psychic Armor Head in attack position!" (0/0)

Dark Mikhail laughed malevolently, and looked fiercely at Kolobos. "You got anything, loser?!"

(Note: Turn unfinished

Monsters: 1

Hand: 5)

Dr. Kolobos glares over at Mikhail.

"Loser?" he almost mocks. "Look you little whelp. I'm through playing these stupid games with children. So I reveal this..."

The professor grabs one of the cards in his Spell/Trap Zone and flips it over.

TRAPMillenniumGlobe.jpg

"And now, let the shadows fill your soul."

From the center of the card in the field, a small metal globe rises upwards. The suface of the metal ball gleams from the inrtense light from the arena. Then the symbols on the globe begin to move and shift about, as if it's alive. When the symbols finally stop moving, the ball begins to give off a blow glow.

"Please don't let me stop you, MIKHAIL!"

The Professor waves his hand in Mikhail's direction, as if swatting a fly.

Mikhail woke up, exhausted. He looked around, but all he could see were half-real premonitions. "Whe... where am I?" he asked to the sullen silence.

'You awake. Good,' said a voice, but despite it's words its' voice was a dark sneer. There was something else, too, pondered Mikhail, the ghostly voice felt more like a thought than actual words from his ears.

'That is because I AM inside you,' snickered the voice, and it was definitely not happy nor pleased with Mikhail. 'I am your dreams, your desires... your untapped potential. You fear me as all living men fear me... how they fear what they could BE.'

"Whatever I may be," said Mikhail in tones of steel, "or what I may become, I will see to it that YOU, foul shade, will never be a part of it."

The voice laughed, in malevolent humor. 'We shall see. I already control you. You have been banished to your subconscience mind, whilst I reign free over your body.'

"So I am in my mind," said Mikhail absently, looking around his brain. "I... can... see..."

'Memories?' sneered the dark voice. 'Pathetic remembrances of the past? I agree. Look... you can see your greatest desires, your potential.'

Mikhail stared angrily at the new "desires", more fleeting images that coiled away from him like snakes. He could see, though, that their frames were black, with all the colour of a souless void. He could feel the dark forms' control wash over him, as insubstantial as a mayfly but slowly, slowly... turning him away.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO STEAL MY BODY!" roared Mikhail, interrupted by a lancing pain through his entire body.

'Silence,' said the dark voice, any feeling now immediately dropped. Mikhail recoiled: the evil voice had the force of a whip, and it was penetrating his skull, echoing incessantly. 'I will not stand for any insubordination. You will NOT hinder me... or if you should...'

Mikhail threw his head back and roared in ineffectual rage as another spasm of pain overcame him.

Meanwhile, in the land of the living, Dark Mikhail clutched his upper left arm, as the dark infection, the corruption, spread up his body. He turned back to Professor Kolobos.

'We shall see who is the true Master of Shadows, you dabbling fool,' snarled Mikhail.

"I'll set two face-down cards and end my move," sneered Dark Mikhail. "I'll let you go..."

Kolobos draws a card from his hand, and smiles.

"Do you believe in fate?" He says not looking up from his hand. "I don't. Everything we do happens for a reason, but all those reasons aren't set into stone. And I think you'll agree with me."

Kolobos looks up over the top of his cards at Mikhail, his eyes begin to narrow. The Millennium Globe slowly spins around as the strage glow comes from somewhere within it.

"Ok let's see what you do with this one. I flip over my face-down, and reveal my "Minion of Bael".

The card flips over and a large bat like demon emerges from the card, it hisses at Mikhail as it's eyes glow red with anger.

MONSTERMinionOfBaelCard.jpg

"And since I've Summoned a Monster to the Field, that places one counter on my Millennium Globe which increase all my monsters ATK by 100. Increasing his ATK to 600. But thats's not all, I now activate my "Minion of Bael"s Effect."

The Millennium Globe shots a blast of blue energy at the beast, as it's power increases. Then Kolobos looks through his Deck and places a face-down Monster Card next to his Minion of Bael. He smiles over at Mikhail.

"You sure your ready for this?"

Kolobos smiles at being called an "old fool."

"Believe me child, you have no idea of what you face. And now since I still haven't Normal Summoned this turn, I'll play "Bael Guard" in attack mode."

Dr. Kolobos takes a card from his hand and places it onto the Field. On the Field the card begins to glow like fire, and from the card a warrior female rises up. She swings her swords over her head, and gets ready to attack.

MONSTERBealGuard.jpg

"And now since my "Beal Guard" is on the Field, your Trap Cards are useless against my Bael Army. And since I've Summoned another beast, now my Millennium Globe has two tokens. Increasing my Minion of Bael to 700 ATK and my Bael Guard to 1400." Kolobos laughs out loud. "And now, I hope your ready for my attack boy?"

Mikhail growled again. "Before you attack, I'll activate my trap. It's called Armor Magnet, and now I get to Special Summon an Armor to my side of the field, as long as YOU'VE just Normal Summoned! So, prepare for the fruit of your demise, dabbling fool, for I call on Big Bang Blow!"

Mikhail laughed evilly as the mammoth gauntlet weaved onto his left arm, spidery blue-white webs linking it with the helmet on his face. (Big Bang Blow: 0/0)

"I don't think I need to remind you what it does... after I decimated that shadow freak minion of yours." Mikhail's eyes turned an evil red, as the dark corruption grew up until it reached his left shoulder, obstructed slightly by his attached monster. "You call yourself a SHADOW DUELIST?! I will show you what it means to duel against a shadow!"

Archived