A New RP.

darkguy00000

He laughed. "I guess you're in a bad position, Underworld. I activate my Spell Card,

Collison of Light And Darkness. I send my Life Guard out of this game to also remove your Fox from play. The best part is that we can't use these two cards at all for the rest of this duel."

collisionoflightanddarkness.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kolobos removes his cards off the Field and places them into his Graveyard.

"Fair play. And now since you attacked my Monster I get to flip him face-up. And so now try this!"

Kolobos flips over his face-down Monster Card.

MONSTERShadowSymbiote2.jpg

"Now I know what your thinking." He smirks. "Your Monsters ATK is higher than my Monsters DEF, but since I have this card in my hand it doesn't make a deference. So now I discard "Slave of Beal" and now my Monster on the Field is quite safe from your ATK."

MONSTERSlaveOfBael.jpg

"I'm full of, as you put it, TRICKS.Wanna see some more?"

"Excelent. I wouldn't expect anything more from you. Perhaps I shall play this card."

woodenspaceshipsok6.jpg

"And then I will end my turn, with this card"

3dfuturecitysuburb19980ep3.jpg

"Now, you have entered my territory. Unfortunately for you, anyone who enters MY territory...............doesn't come back alive!"

Hand:1

Face-Down Monsters:0

Face-Down Cards:1

LP:4000

"Which Duel are you even watching? You have no cards left in your hand to place another Monster onto the Field. You discarded all 3 cards in your hand to destroy my cards. And since you also forgot about my Monsters Effect, that means your Chaos Hero comes over to my side of the Field, and now I attached Shadow Symbiote as an Equip Spell card to it and increase MY Chaos Hero-Lightning Warlord ATK by 400 to 2800."

Dr. Kolobos looks over the Field as he draws his next card to start his turn.

"So now you have no monsters on the Field, no cards in your hand, and only 1 Spell and 1 Trap card that are useless."

Kolobos looks over his cards, to determain his next move.

(OOC) Did this post as you have missed that you laid a Monster Card, and you had no cards left in your hand. So I'll wait for your reply before I start my Main Phase.

Kolobos whips a card out from his hand and places onto the Field in the Monster Zone in face-up attack position.

"Now I Summon my Bael Ifrit-Kodryuna in ATK."

MONSTERBaelIfritKodryuna.jpg

"And now I activate his effect. SO now by remving this Spell Card from my hand and sending it to the Graveyard I can destroy one of your Spell or Trap cards. So I send "Blast of EVil" to the Graveyard to destroy your "Chaos Blockade"."

A Monster appears on the Field surrounded by flames, he howls across the playing field. Then the beast lowers his head before breathing fire across the field towards the young Duelists Trap card.

"Fine, you've destroyed my Trap. But now, here is mine."

h12jpgset1wicktset2chp5fq8.jpg

"Now, I will summon this card from my graveyard, remember I discarded three cards to the graveyard, one was a monster, and I had a second in my graveyard, too. Now, here he his."

swordsofretriburtionbd6.jpg

"And to make sure I'm prepared"

thehunterjpgset1wicktseeb8.jpg

"Now, with a full hand, I shall set two more cards"

"Keep it up, doctor. I know what I'm doing. I'm dueling for one reason, which I will not tell you. But I will assure you, It is not to win."

Hand:5

Monsters:1

Face-Down Cards:2

LP:3500

(occ) yeah i know i said i wount be on all today but i got some time befor i go chill at my friends and resistance and gears it up.

Wolf looks over at the kid "then whats the reson then" Wolf turned away from Luther to look at him fully. "why tell us that if ur not going to tell us?"

OCC: i know what you mean. ive tried to get a friend over since my birthday party on March 4th, and i could never play with him snice then. its either "i have a bah mitsfah to go to" or "we're sorry. the person you triing to call is currently unavailable" but its no problem. now you can spend time wondering how long it will be until im no longer worried about this duel between Kolobos and I.

OCC: yeah, my deck the Chaos Heros is still a work in progress, and im tired of shelling out cards just to put up a good fight against Kolobos. (phew) did you check it, and did you rate it too? i want to know what everyone thinks about it

(OOC Looks like your confused again somewhere. You ended your turn with No Monsters on the Filed. One face-up trap (Chaos Blockade) and one Field Spell (Chaos City) and NO cards in your hand. So how did you activate a Trap Card(Chaos Guard Shield SHine) when it wasn't first Set on the Field? And how did you play a spell card (Chaos Reinforcements) from your hand that was empty, and on my turn when the spell isnt a QUICK PLAY Spell card? Your complete last turn was illegal, and thus void)

Dr. Kolobos watches as his Bael Ifrit destroys the Trap Card. A huge smile on his face.

"And now it ends!"

He points across the Field directly at Monogwe.

"Now my Bael Ifrit, attack him directly with "Ifrit Slash"

The fire hell demon rushes across the playing field and leaps into the air. It's claws glow a crimson red, before bursting into flames. The Ifrit pounces onto Monogwe, attacking his Life Points.

(OOC. Okay Im not saying I don't believe you, or that your lying. I'm saying that you've got confused with the cards you've played. So I write what has happened in this Duel so you can keep track.

Your Turn 1.

Draw Card (Your Hand=6)

Played Spell Card "Chaos Call" (Your Hand=5)

Special Summoned "Lightning Warlord" (Your Hand=4)

Placed 2 face-down Spell/Traps (Your Hand=2)

End Turn

My Turn 1

Draw Card (My hand=6)

Set 3 face-down Spell/Traps (My Hand=3)

Set 1 face-down Monster (My Hand=2)

End Turn

Your Turn 2

Draw Card (Your Hand =3)

You activate Chaos Hero effect to discard 3 cards to destroy my 3 face-down cards.(Your Hand =0)

I activate my Trap Card "Tendrils of the Gorothula"

You activate "Sorcorer Destroyer" effect from the Graveyard, which negates my trap.

I flip up my Monster "Shadow Symbiote" and discard "Slave of Bael" from my hand. Which stops my monster being destroyed. And my monster effect means I steal your CHaos Hero to my side of the Field (My hand=1)

You flip-up both your face-down Spell/Trap Card cards. "Chaos Blockade" and "Chaos City"

You end your turn with No monsters on Field. "Chaos Blockade", "Chaos City". No face-down Spell/Traps and no cards in your hand. (Your Hand=0)

My Turn 2

Draw Card (My Hand=2)

Summon "Beal Ifrit" in face-up ATk (My Hand =1)

Use "Beal Ifrit" effect to destroy your "Chaos Blockade" which discards one Spell Crd from my Hand (My Hand=0)

Now this is where it goes wrong as you flip over a trap that as you can see isn't on the Field to SUmmon a Monster to the Field. Then you play a Spell Card, which you can't as it's my turn, from your hand but you have no cards in your hand. This is why I said you couldn't play those cards and the move was illegal. You've had 2 turns, which means you've had 7 cards in your hand.

Card 1 Chaos Call

Card 2 Lightning Warlord

Card 3 Discarded for Warlords Effect

Card 4 Discarded for Warlords Effect

Card 5 Discarded for Warlords Effect

Card 6 Chaos Blockade

Card 7 Chaos City.

As you can see all the 7 cards from your hand have been used up, so you can't lay a face-down trap or play a Spell Card. Hope this clears it up?)

Luther looked on at the dual with minumum intrest before his head felt like it was going to explode as random images flew thru his mind from Diablos rising from his mutalated corpse, to a girl surrounded by spirts, Then he saw himself consumed in a piller of darkness. 'What the heck is this."Luther said clutching his right eye as the cay like slit burned an amonous red.

Then he felt it a cold dread run down his spine. "Hey wolf I'll see you whenever the tornament picks back up" Luther said in a low growl before rushing off.

Dr. Kolobos smiles back across from the field.

The Bael Ifrit comes crashing down on Monogwe and explodes in a huge fire ball. The blast knocks Monogwe back a little, as the Ifrit leaps back onto Kolobos' side of the field. Monogwe's life points roll down to 2200. Both Duelists nod at each other.

"Now then, I believe this Duel is mine."

The Professor reaches within his long cloak, and again pulls out his Millennium Object. He holds the globe out in front of him in the palm of his hand. The globe begins to move, almost changing shape. Then it lifts into the air and hovers in front of Dr.Kolobos as a blow glow surrounds it.

A bolt of Blue Energy shots from it and slams into the back of the Chaos Hero-Lightning Warlord on Kolobos side of the field. The Monster screams in pain, and then goes silent. The monster body is now covered in some sort of tribal tattoos, but they glow with the same energy that emits from the Millennium Globe.

"Now you to will feel the power of the Shadows. My Chaos Hero attack him directly with "Lightning Slash"!

The Chaos Hero grins at Monogwe before dashing across the playing field and slashing directly at Monogwe. As The Chaos Hero's sword hits its mark, there is another explosion. As the Soul Energy from the Millennium globe is unleashed. Monogwe drops to one knee as his Life Points flip down to 0.

"You did well Monogwe, very well. But you played with forces that you do not yet completely understand. Some day soon we will face each other on a different playing field. And next time I believe the outcome maybe different. Until then."

Kolobos diactivates his Duel Gauntlet and turns his back on Monogwe and exits through the north door, which heads back downstairs to the main arena.

Archived