A New RP.

darkguy00000

"Ego boy?" Kahado looked condescendingly at the duelist. "Well, I'll overlook your rudeness to enlighten you" Kahado once again looked into the distance

"This professor that you're dueling has a lot more too him then you may think. He's got some very... odd friends and they have quite a powerful arsenal of cards" He looked down at his Alter Ego "This is actually one of the less powerful ones"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Realy well then let's see what else this old mans got." Luther said.

"Maybe he can trll me how to get rid of Diablos." Luther thought. Luther then stared his opponent in the eyes sensing a dark aura. "After this dual I want you and Ego boy to tell me everything you know about the darkness."Luther said pointing his dual disk at Kahado and Dr. Kolobos.

AncientTerror005.jpg

Hotori wandered about, looking for something to do, and trying not to get buffeted by the taller people walking about.

"Oi! Watch where you're going Amazon!" He yelled at a random bystander as they stepped on his toe.

He wandered off, seething, and then came upon the duel currently happening.

"Heh, guess this'll be interesting," he muttered.

The large man in the black cape and top hat smiled as the Monster Card attacks his face down card.

"Not very bright are you BOY? And to think I thought this darkness within you had potenital, guess I was wrong."

His face down Monster Card flips over.

MONSTERSoulPuppet.jpg

""Now I get to activate my flip effect. And thanks to Soul Puppets effect I get to flood the field with "Soul Puppet Tokens". So I'll place 4 Tokens on my side of the Field in DEF Position, and then place 3 Tokens on your side of the Field in ATK position. And since you can't use Soul Puppet Tokens as a tribute, that kinda BLOCKS 3 of your monster zones. And since I now have SOUL PUPPET Tokens on the Field, I'll activate this Trap card."

He reaches down onto his Duel Disk, and flips over on his Trap cards.

TRAPMasterOfPuppets.jpg

"There is a reason I'm here, and your about to find that out right now! I Tribute 3 of my Soul Puppet Tokens on my side of the Field and activate the effects of "Master of Puppets". Now your remember what that means don't you Kahado?"

Dr' Kolobos smiles at the younger man, and Kahado nods and smiles over at Luhter. Dr. Kolobos pulls out his Deck, and serches through it for a card. After he removes 3 of the 4 soul puppet tokens from his side of the field, he places A monster card on the Field in ATK position.

MONSTERSoulMaster.jpg

"And now my SOUL MASTER is ready for another scarifice."

Dr. Kolobos begins to laugh out loud, waiting for Luther to make his move.

2 Monsters of Field

1 Card in Spell/Trap zone

3 cards in hand

"Well you shouldn't take me lightly docter because I activate my facedown card Mask of Terror. Now using it's effect I remove one card in my deck from play to negate your summon and remove your monster from play."Luther said activating his trap.

AncientTerror032.jpg

"But that's not all the monster I removed from play was this my Ancient Terror Krakken who when removed from play lets me destroy one monster on the field so sat good by to your last monster."Luther said showing his opponent the removed monster. Tenticles came from a void in the sky snatching up the tokken.

AncientTerror017.jpg

"Now Ceberus attack him directly (1400ATK/800DEF)." Luther said as his monster went in for the attack.

"So do you still think I'm weak."Luther snarled as Diablos gained control again.

Monster Zones: 5

Spell/Tarp Zones: 1

Battle Phase

Hand: 3

Again Dr Kolobos begins to laugh out loud. He places his hand onto his forehead and begins to shake his head from side to side.

"My god, you want to play you match quick don't you boy?"

Dr. Kolobos points at the face-down card in his Spell/Trap Zone.

"Well before ALL of that little rant you just had, when you flipped that trap card and paid for activate it's effect by sending that other card out of play, you activated my OTHER Trap Card. So now look at what the Shadows have to offer you."

Dr Kolobos flips over the card, a smile on his face as Luther tries to see what has just been played.

TRAPChestOfMadnessCard.jpg

"This little Card canceals the effect of Mask Of Terror" Dr Kolobos mocks. "It sends that Trap Card back into your hand. Yes you still had to pay for using it, and sent your Monster out of play which removed my Soul Token off the field. But as you can see, my Soul Master is quite safe. So you still want to attack me, you gotta go through my Soul Master first."

Dr Kolobos flods his arms, looking over the field and seeing that his Soul Master has the highest ATK of all the Monsters. He watches and waits for Luther to make his next move.

Luther smirks and looks a little calmer. "Hmf nice move I'll recall my attack and throw down this facedown during my second mainphase. That's all for me your turn." Luther said as another facedown card appears behind his monster.

Well that was interesting to say the least luther thought. In his mind he smirked wildly at Diablos.

"Looks like you just got shut down."Luther said laughing at Diablos. Diablos growled in anger as that trap stopped his attack.

"Be quit I'll get him next time welp."Diablos howled.

"Whatever but I'm making the next moves."Luther declared turning his back on Diablos.

"Well Docter show me your next move and enlighten my darkness." Luther said running a hand thru his hair.

The Doctor takes the top card from his deck and places it stright into his hand.

"You looking a little conflicted there. Maybe I can help you, but first.." Dr Kolobos takes a card from his hand.

"I activate a Field Spell, Bael's Kingdom. Now Any of my Bael Army cannot be destroyed in Battle."

SPELLBaelsKingdomCard.jpg

He places it to the left of his Duel Gauntlet and smiles.

"Sorry but that card won't be staying I activate my Mark of Terror trap card. Which works like this I remove one monster in my deck like say Ancient another Ancient Terror Fenrir from play to negate your spell." Luther said calmly.

Looking at the docter Luther searched his eyes for answers."Well your quit good Doc."Luther said looking now at his deck as it's dark aura grew stronger.

That last move must have put him close to the top of my deck. Luther thought as he saw diablos smirk inside his mind.

Kolobos eyes narrow, and a evil grim covers his mouth.

"Not a smart move, isn't nice to upset my Lord Bael."

He removes another card from his hand and places it face up onto the Field in his Trap/Spell Zone.

SPELLBaelsDarkDealCard.jpg

"And now with Bael's Dark Deal. Everytime a Bael Monster is Summoned to the field, I place a Token on this card. And soon, the darkness will follow"

"Well it would seem the darkness really wants to join this dual."Luther said looking at Kolobos's card. Luther then thought up his next move. "I need to get rid of these tokens there clogging my field."Luther thought.

"By the way I have a few questions for you after our dual Docter."Luther said after looking his hand over.

(so yeah i have desided to kion this rp ^.^ so whoo whoop

Name Wolf Wood

Age 21

Deck TYPE: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=2988

Bio: Wolf Wood has traved the world but not the world that ppl seen. he has seen the darker side of the world that most ppl can not see. not much else is known about his past, other than the fact he has been to duel school and got a phd in dueling. thing is he is not a teacher. u may call him Dr. Wood but i wouldnt recimend it.)

"Well let's just see if you deserve me time and effort shall we?"

He takes yet another card from his hand, and this time places it onto the Monster Zone in face-down DEF position.

"And as of now we begin. Ready for a taste of REAL power?"

Dr. Kolobos gets ready to end his Main Phase and into the Battle Phase, his Soul Master ready to strike.

Luther stares Soul Master in the face as he believes it's ready for an attack. "Well we'll just have to see then won't we." Luther said glancing at the his monsters on the field.

Diablos then tried to force control but was pushed back. "I told you I'm moving now."Luther said in his head as Diablos slashed at him trying to break his will.

"Your going to give in sooner or later boy."Diablos said backing off a little bit. Luther then brought his attention back to the dual.

Dr Kolobos points out across the field and towards Luther.

"And now....My Soul Master attack his Ancient Terror Cerberus with shadow blast."

the Soul Master on the field, raises his hands above his head as a blue glow emites from his hands. Suddenly a large blow orb forms in his hand, and he brings the orb before his face before pushing it away from him and towards Luthers Ancient Terror Cerberus.

Luther watched as his Cerberus was destroyed and he lost 1000 life point. "Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to attack because now my Cerberus effect kicks in. You see when he's destroyed in battle he's removed from play. When he's removed from play my opponent discards the bottom three cards of there deck." Luther said as he removed his monster from play.

Well let's see what else he's got I'm interested to see how much dakness he realy knows about. Luther thought.

K, I decided to join as well...

Mikhail Uria

Deck: The Armor Monsters

The result of a traumatic childhood, his young father was killed in a gang war and his mother abandoned him when he was six. He originally remained hopeful, hoping like only a child could that his parents would find him. But, during adolescence, the cold, harsh reality set in. They were not coming back. Ever since he has trusted nobody, makes friends with none and cares nothing for any form of authority. His Armor monsters protect him from all harm, especially useful since he is an alarmingly good Shadow Duelist. Despite this, he never would initiate one himself, labeling souls "a total waste of my time".

In character:

Mikhail stalked through the room. He wore the kind of glare that made you think very deliberately that inconvieniencing this young man would result in you having several less limbs than you were currently in possession of. He saw a duel, a good distance away, and laughed the cold, mirthless laugh of a serial killer. He looked at his deck, then sneered. He'd be champion soon enough.

Dr Kolobos take the three cards from the bottom of his Deck and places them into his Graveyard.

"You have no idea how much your helping me right now. And since one of your Monster was destroyed in Battle that incrases my Soul Masters ATK from 2400 to 2600. And lets not forget that your life points take a nice little hit to."

A smug look covers his face as he looks over the field.

"OK boy, impress me. I end my turn."

Monster Zone 2

Spell/Trap Zone 1

Hand 1

Life Points 8000

(OOC Are we having 8000 or 4000 LP?)

"Thanks and now it's my turn."Luther said drawing a card from the top of his deck.

"Well first the Fenrir I removed from play last turn comes back thanks to his effect with 500 extra attack points (1600+500=2100). But he won't be staying long. I activate my Trap card Flames from the Void which removes all monsters on both our fields from play then we both lose 500 lifepoints." Luther said activating the trap.

"What do you think of that move.'Luther asked waiting for a response from his opponent.

"Now it's back to me let's see what I can do."Luther said drawing the top card of his deck.

"Well to start remember the Fenrir I removed from play last turn well he comes back with a 500 point boost thanks to his effect. (1600+500=2100). Next I'll play the card I drew Seal Condeming the Ancients a spell card that lets me once per turn remove one card in my deck from play.)Luther said activating his card as Fenrir jumped from a hole in the sky to the field.

"Now I'll show you what I can do."Luther said ready to make his next move.

AncientTerror030.jpg

Archived