A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC) I was also confused about that, and it's not like you did it at around the same time, they were 20 minutes apart. You had to have realized you had posted before, or you just forgot to erase your other post before you made the second one.

The Doctor watches as the Trap card destroys every monster on the field, including his Soul Master.

He almost snarls at Luther. As his two monster cards are removed from play, and his Life Points flash down to 3500.

"OK, good play. But your still on 2500 now! And nither of us have any Monsters in our control, so lets see. Play your next card!"

"My pleasure I'll summon my Ancient Terror Infrit since I have yet to normal summon to the field then I'll equip him with my A Monsters Fangs spell card which increases his ATK by 400."Luther said as his monster was summond in a ball of flames and it's fangs grew. (1500+400=1900)

"Now I'll set one card facedown."Luther declared as his facedown appeared

Infrit gathered flames in his claws as Luther raised his hand to his opponent. "I hope your ready for this docter. Infrit Hellfire blast."Luther commanded entering his battle phase. Infrit then rose into the air ready to toss his attack attack at Kolobos.

(OOC) right now my computer isn't letting post the cards pictures so here are the url to them.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Zaloog91/AncientTerror013.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Zaloog91/AncientTerror031.jpg

"it looks like the doctor is in a bit of some trouble." he says after takeing a deep breath and stands up. "oh well if i know Kolobos which isnt a whole lot i would say his next move might be his last if he don get something." He brushes off his legs with his hands.

"If you insist Infrit Insenerate him." Luther commanded as his monster threw his fireball dead center in the docters chest. Inflicting 1900 points of damage to his opponent's lifepoints.

"Well docter it's all you I end my turn." Luther said with a glance at the field.

Monsters: 1

Field: 2

Hand: 2

Lifepoints: 2500

(OOC) Just so you know, you got your Maths wrong. You had 2 cards in hand after then you drew, and placed one monster and one spell, meaning one card in hand. And you have one face down card in your Spell/Trap Zone.

Luther.

Monsters on Field (face-up)= 1

Spell/Trap card on Field (face-down)=1

Spell/Trap card on field (face-up) =1

Hand = 1

Dr. Kolobos

Monsters on Field (face-up)= 0

Spell/Trap card on Field (face-down)=0

Spell/Trap card on field (face-up) =1

Hand = 2

Anyway, on with the fanfic....

Dr.Kolobos reaches down and draws the top card from his Duel Gauntlet. He eyes over the field taking in the scene, again he looks down at his card. Now increasing his total to 3.

"Well boy, this should be a nice taste for you. But first things first. Since it's now my Main Phase, I get to activate my Spell Card."

Everyone looks at the Field, and Dr.Kolobos hasn't got a card to flip over to activate. Kolobos smiles at Luther as he reaches to his graveyard.

"You see, you sent 3 of my cards from my Deck to the Graveyard and helped me more then you know. So lets just take this card shall we?" Dr Kolobos almost sounds mocking

He looks through the Graveyard and selects the card, and places it onto the Field in his Spell/Trap Zone.

"Now I activate the Spell Card "Blast of Evil". This card can only be activtaed after it is sent ot the Graveyard and you did that for me. And now I can destroy any face down card on your side of the Field and it looks like that Spell or Trap card you got over there is going for a little trip. Yes my Blast of Evil is removed from play, but it's a scarifice worth doing"

SPELLBlastOfEvilCard.jpg

Hey thanks for the help I lost track of cards.

"Now that's not nice well I'll activate the facedown Enterimg the grave which returns all my cards removed fromplay to my graveyard."Luther said activating his trap before it could be destroyed.

'Is that all you've got Docter. I hope not or I have doubt in the understanding of darkness." Luther taunted and smirking evily as Diablos slid into control.

Kolobos smirked back as the Dark said of Luther took over.

"Well let's see shall we if the Darkness isn't ready to embrace you."

The large man whipped a card from his hand, and slammed it onto the Field.

"You should be watching this Kahado, this is how I got those ....special....cards created when I destroyed Pegasus."

Luther throws a glance over at Dr.Kolobos.

"That's right boy. The man who brought the game of Duel Monsters to life. I faced him one on one with a challenge. Who ever won, got what EVER they wanted. For him it was control over an Millennium Item, for me it was for him to create what ever card I desired. He agreed, he lost. Anyway enough of this trip down memory lane. I activate my Spell Card Valley of Flame".

SPELLValleyOfFlames.jpg

Kolobos eyes begin to narrow.

"I grow tired of your mocking tone boy. So now I use the effects of my Spell Card to Special Summon one card in my Graveyard back to the field. And I pick this little gem."

kolobos shuffles through his Graveyard, looking for the right card. Then he places it face-up on the Field in ATK position.

MONSTERBaelDarkWarlock.jpg

"This is Bael's Dark Warlock, the master of Necromancy. Usually he can't be brought onto the Field, unless he is Special SUmmoned. And thanks to you and your Ancient Terror Monsters he can be."Dr Kolobos laughs. "Forget the Dark Magician, this here is the only true DARK power."

Kolobos grins over at Kahado, then looks over at Luther.

"Ready for more?" Kolobos asks the younger Duelist.

Alright I'm jonning in cause I love this stuff!

Name:Raxar

Bio:

Raxar?s father was murdered when he was Five. A gang of Yakuza members jumped him in an alley while he was on his way to get some groceries. Raxar went looking for him. Two days before he died he made a special Deck for his son. He had no mother. A few days after the incident, he found his dead father that had been shot twice and robbed. Furious and depressed as he was he started blaming himself for what happened. So Raxar took what he had and moved in with his grandparents. He loved his grandparents dearly, but sadly his grandpa died of cancer and his grandma died of age, so he went on alone by himself. He became angry and sad. He attended Duel Academy at the top of his class in Obelisk Blue when he was 18. There was only one person he could and would talk to. That person?s name is Celeste Randal. She was very sweet, smart, popular, and in all of his classes. His 1st semester passed by and they fell in love. The couple did everything together. He and his charming girlfriend graduated together at the top of the school. As the 2nd Semester ended he turned 19. He and Celeste bought a small town house. He worked at a Big Business called, ?W.W.D.A.? This stood for World Wide Dueling Association. He is manager there. Celeste had a part time job at a Restaurant. Weeks later the couple took a vacation to kingo Island Where they attended the Duel tournament.

Deck:Spellcaster

Hobbies:Playing guitar ,and dueling

Here is a picture of him

Raxar2.jpg

Raxar & Celeste enter the room and watch the intinse battle as it rages on, he thinks that th younger opponet will win for sure, then Dr.KoLoBoS Plays his Spellcaster type card. Raxar watches in awe as he stares at the amazing speelcaster card. Why? Because his entire deck is on a foundation of spell, trap, and Spellcaster type cards.

Celeste lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes and Raxar Watches the battle and strokes Celeste's hair.

Raxar draws 5 cards and says,"Ahhhh yes!" "Alright let's see what you got poser!"

"I thrown down a face-down, and Summon Skilled dark magician in ATTACK mode!"

''Alright ammature your move!"

Celeste shouts,"Becarefull Raxar!"

Raxar screams at Celeste in Rage and says,"SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

Celeste starts to sniffle and tears run down her cheak

Raxar throws his hand on his forehead and says,"Idoit to himself and says wait alright man???, and runs up to Celeste grabs her head gently and says,"Look at me, I'm sorry, I....I....I.....I don't know what came over me."

Celeste says,''It's ok finish your duel", and begins to smile.

Raxar kisses her and runs back to continue his duel.

Archived