A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kolobos walked into the area where the two had just been Dueling. He glance over at Mikhail and shot him a smile as he walked towards Kahado, who was still down on his kness.

The young Duelist looked up as the Professor stood before him. Kahado looked up to meet the grimace of the tall man.

"Again you disapoint me Kahado." Dr. Kolobos begins. "You see now the things I tried to teach you, and the things you ignored. With great strength there must also come great knowledge. You cannot win a Duel on power alone. You must trust in your Deck, you must trust in your abilities, but must of all you must trust in yourself. Your over compusion to be the first has proven to only make you second. Now stand up boy, rise from these ashes."

Kolobos turns and walks away from him as Kahado gets up to one knee. Kolobos walks over to Mikhail and stares into the mans eyes.

"You still much to prove, and I'm looking forward to watching what you can do with that deck of yours. Our paths will cross during this tournament, with that I have no doubt. For now enojoy your hollow victory, for soon you will face the Legion of Shadows and then you will understand the true meaning of this game."

Kolobos turns from Mikhail, his long cape flowing behind him like somesort of living shadow as he walks back into the crowd.

(occ) looks like yugiohfreak did leave because he doesnt know how to duel on a froum oh well

(IC) Wolf deactives his duel disc and walkes away and sits down waiting for his next oppanite sence his left. "blah" that was boring.

(occ) hopefully the next person will know how to duel... also to those who say can i join if u read u can join any time as long as u have a set. ^.^ so pleace join

"Well should I dual or follow the docter."Luther thought to himself as he looked around. Then his gaze fell on Wolf who was sitting down bored. "Hey dual me I need to test something out."Luther said walking up to wolf as he slid his deck into his dual disk.

"Come on you seem bored let me see if I can't change that."Luther asked his eyes looking wolf over in there preditory gaze.

Kahado continued to lay on his back, thinking deeply as the main focus diverted from him.

This doesn't make any sense... A bird flew through the sky as Kahado thought.

I have a deck of Shadows, how could I lose to a few pieces of metal... Kahado closed his eyes.

Kahado slowly got up and deactivated his Duel Disk. He spoke to the professor, "I'll be back shortly". Kahado didn't wait for a response before he pushed his way through the crowd.

Mikhail remained totally motionless as the Professor delived his speech, interally smirking at the mention of shadows.

"The fool," he muttered as the Professor swept away. "I've already shown what my Armor deck will do to a pathetic... delusion like good and evil."

"There is no good and evil," he declared, mostly to himself. "There is no light and dark. There is only power... and those too weak to seek it..."

He looked over as Wolf and Luther stood conversing, Luther's disk activated on his shoulder. He was dimly aware of that loser talking to the shadow freak before stalking out. He sniggered again. "Sore loser," he muttered.

He turned to Luther and Wolf. "Looky here," he drawled. "Another shadow loser and a low-class mediocre rookie. I'm not wasting my time with you two." He caughed the gaze of Luther, and held it steadily, not disconcerted by how his pupils seemed more... well, dark. "I'm sure I'll have time to defeat YOU, shadow fool, later," he sneered, before turning and beginning to walk away.

I knew these people would be no challenge at all, he thought, but they aren't just horrible duelists, they're delusional. Shadows... pah! I'm too old for this storybook nonsense... and so is that Professor. He seems to be the least terrible of them here...

OOC: How come the entire fanfic (ie. Me, Kolobos, Shaco, Zaloog and Wolf) consists of 3 Shadow peoples, 1 anti-Shadow person, and then Wolf who is kind of neutral. Just wanted to point this out.

Luther drew six cards from his dual disk."I'll go first summoning my Servent Terror which when summond let's me add a monster in my deck to my hand so I'll take this Ancient Terror Imp King. Then I'll end my turn with two facedowns."Luther said smiling wickedly as his demon appeared next to him.

LP: 4000

Hand: 4

Field: 3

1 monster

2 facedowns

End phase

AncientTerror040.jpg

Mikhail groaned as three new people walked into the venue. "Fantastic," he muttered. "More pathetic rookies. Probably more shadow freaks... at least two of them look it..." He glared fiercely at Underworld and Monogwe.

"Whose first?" he declared, eyes narrowed, as he saw Professor Kolobos in the distance... blurrily. Mikhail shook his head... was he seeing... had... no... he was hallucinating. He couldn't have seen creeping shadows around his eyesight... He shook his head, but his eyes seemed to gleam with an extra edge, his voice, normally sharp, feeling like it could chop the air itself, an extra edge underlying it.

"Scratch that," he smirked, eyes gleaming again. "I'll duel two of you at once..." He stared at the three new ones. "First two get to lose first..."

"Alright I summon my Ancient Terror Imp King then play my Spell card Seal Condeming the Ancients."Luther declared as A large Imp with bat wings appeared next to his demon servent releasing a shrill screech as it streatched it's wings While a hellish orange seal appeared under his feet.

"Alright I hope your ready for my next move."Luther said with a wild smile.

AncientTerror042.jpg

AncientTerror030.jpg

LP:4000

Hand: 3

Field:5

2 monsters

2 facedowns

1 Spell

Main Phase 1

"To bad for u i have this" Wolf smiles as he flips over his face down trap card. "Behold my Spell of Distruction!" Wolf shouts.

SOD.jpg

A magic ring starts to appear around Wolf as a compartment pops out from his duel disc. Wolf places his whole hand into the slot as 5 huge blank cards appear around his head.

"now for every monster card in my hand that has Mage in its card name i can distroy that many spell/trap card or spellcasters on the field." Wolf says as the cards start to appear.

My hand

BTMD.jpgWODMage.jpgelemental.jpgMage-matter.jpgWerewolfSwordsman.jpg

"Thats 2 that I count" Wolf points to the card u just played "say good by to that 1 and the first one u played" Energy comes from Breaker and my Matter Mage.

The dark figure looked around the room, focusing more on Mikhail, in agonizing pain, then looked at the ferocity of the duel, revealing the sinister smile once again.

"Excelent" he said, as he slipped out of sight to make sure no one would see him

Archived