A New RP.

darkguy00000

Luthers' lifepoints hit zero but he didn't care this unholy light only fueld his transformation. "RAaaaghhhhhhh!!!!!"Luther howled as his body absorbed the light.

When the light faded Luther Stood infront of his opponet dual disc deactivated. But he looked almost completley diffrent. His hair was black to the point of seeming to devor the light around it except for the red and blue highlights in it. His pupils now where slited like a cats with blood red iruses. His hands wher clawed and his teeth pointed. RED markings glowed under his eyes.

"HAhahahaaha. Yes thank you Docter for bring out the shadows."Luther said with a hint of Diablos in his voice. "I may of lost but I don't care I just won much more then a simple dual." Luther said turning his gaze to Kahado.

"Can you feel it can you feel the shadows Ego boy?"Luther asked with a calm smile as he exaimned his new body.

"So Docter tell me what's next?"Luther asked Kolobos turning back to the man.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kahado was slightly surprised. I knew he had some dark in his soul, but that is just crazy

"Don't talk down to me imp boy" Kahado laughed at his minimalistic metaphor for his transformation. Kahado gulped quietly huh, he is quite strong in his demon form... the darkness in me is potent, but he hardly seems to have any light left in him at all

Mikhail sniggered, having stalked up to the two duelists unnoticed quite a time ago. All this talk of shadows, darkness, demons, and Millenium Items bored him. He KNEW a duel was just a game, right?

"Wrong," he muttered fiercely under his breath. "A duel is a test. A test of skill, endurance, and ruthlessness."

He stared at all three of the clustered people, one tucking a card into his deck, the other two just finished dueling. He laughed.

"Why, hello," he sneered. "After that I'm very sure the competition is not all its' cracked up to be."

Dr Kolobos still held the Millennium Globe in his hand. The now lifeless piece of silver look nothing more than just ornament. He whipped his cloak to one side and place the item into a pouch on his left hand side. Ingnoring the man who had just approached

He looked down on Luther before speaking to him. "Well done my child. You have taken the first step towards your own greatness. Yes you may have lost our Duel, by there is a reason in why you must have been handed this defeat. For now, you must learn how to unleash this new power within yourself. The Legions of Shadows seem to have plans for you, and so you recieve a gift. Call it a token..."

Dr Kolobos reaches back within his cloak towards his back, and pulls out another object and hands it to Luther. Luther looks over it, and it appears to be some kind of Duel Monsters Booster Pack. It was no image on the front, and is completly jet black. Luther looks at Kolobos and the Doctor smiles at him.

"Open it my child. Become one with the Legions of Shadows." His voice was deep and almost controlling.

Luther rips open the packet, as Kahado tried to look over his shoulder to see what this prize was the Doctor had given the losing Duelist. The empty black packet fell to the floor, as Luther examined this new card. A look of smuggness came across Luthers face as a small grin crept acorss his check.

TRAPMillenniumGlobe.jpg

"You felt the force of Shadows first hand." Dr. Kolobos begins. "And now with this card within your Deck, you will carry the power with you. Use it wisely, for it can give you victory. But if you misuse it, it will cost you dearly. Tap into the "ENERGY OF SOULS" when ever you see fit, and the Millennium Globe will project its power through this card and into you."

As the Doctor speaks the card glows blue, and it fades quickly. Kahado shifts a look over at Luther, as Luther rubs the card between his finger tips.

Dr. Kolobos now truns his attention to Mikhail. The Doctors eyes growing narrow.

"You dare to judge me? You dare question the power of the Legion of Shadows? Do not your own eyes see what just transpired before you? You will be tested, you will be judge." Kolobos turns round to Kahado. "OK boy, it's time to show them your potential that I see within you. Think you can take on this outcast from the Lost Boys?"

Dr Kolobos just smile, as he already knew how Kahado would answer. The boys ego had already made his mind up, that was the young Duelists downfall. His impatience and impulsiveness, maybe this Duel would test his skill at least. Maybe this would be his final turning point.

Dr. Kolobos turns back to Makhail. "The Legions of Shadows is as real as you and I. So it has been written, so it will come to pass." Kolobos sqaures up to Makhail, they nose almost touching. Then almost in a whisper, but at the same time a very menacing tone he says. "VICTIMS AREN'T WE ALL?"

Kahado was surprised by the card the losing duelist had received WHAT?! Kahado's eyes flared for a moment, then he calmed down Heh, my "Alter Ego - The Darkness" could take away up to 1000 points of what they gained, that card is nothing to me. Kahado shifted uncomfortably for a moment, trying to believe his own words.

"OK boy, it's time to show them your potential that I see within you. Think you can take on this outcast from the Lost Boys?"

Kahado looked over, "Ha, of course" Kahado looked over at his potential opponent "I could take him out with a single 5 card hand!" He pretended to think strenuously "But I suppose I'll grace you with the full force of my "Ego" deck"

Kahado outstretched his hand towards Mikhail, "What do you say "Milk Boy", want to lose horribly to me?"

(out of game)dude hold on. fo real! that turn where u summend the DM (dark magician) never happend u skipped right over my turn i never ended. remember? i thought u where going to negate my field spell so i gave u a chance to react or not react (aka like say something' date=' make a face, ect. or activate ur 1 face down). so i went back to the turn u skipped meaning that u still had the SDM (skilled dark magician) and 1 face down. when u play something u have to give the person a chance to react (read the other duel thats happening. see what they're doing leaving each other with plenty of time to react.) but if ur chaining like i did then u can solow but still give them time to react. now back to when u activated your face down during my chain. what was it?[/quote']

sorry about that I was getting too excited. lolz!

Mikhail sniggered. "You old fool," he sneered. "Darkness is nonexistant..."

He turned to Kahado. "If you are that eager to get defeated, then I have no problems against it," he sneered, ignoring his outstretched hand. "I have no need for niceties. We're duelling, its' a test of skill, not manners."

He calmly activated his duel disk, painted white and blue in complicated, wavy patterns.

"I'll allow you to begin," he said, still traces of a sneer in his voice.

Luther slipped his new card into his deck. Then turned to the offending dualist. "Hmph your lucky Ego boy s your opponent or I'ld let you feel the darkness until you understand what you call nonexistant" Luther said in a low growl.

Then turning to Kahado."Now show me your darkness and what that monster of yours can do."Luther said flashing Kahado a preditory grin. Then he ran a clawed hand thru his hair as he prepared to watch the dual about to go on.

To Kolobos." Thank you now is Ego boy realy worth the darkness inside him."Luther asked the docter.

Kahado attained an hysterical grin as he looked upon the two younger duelists "I'VE GROWN TIRED OF BOTH OF YOU. I'LL SHOW YOU THE DARKNESS MY EGOS CAN POSSESS"

Kahado tore open the right sleeve of his robe to reveal an Elegant White Duel Disk.

"I draw" He angrily looked through his hand. I'LL START THIS DUEL OFF STRONG!

"I discard "Self Centered Ego" from my hand to place "Ego Centric Universe in my hand"

SelfCenteredEgo.jpg

Ego_CentricUniverse_C_.jpg

"but I'm not going to activate it just yet" Kahado wanted to prove his confidence

"This card should be enough to take care of you for now. I summon "Glacial Ego" in attack position!"

GlacialEgo_C_.jpg

A Dark aura replaced the frost that should be emitting from the frozen soul.

Kahado stretched his hands to the air "go on! Attack it, I dare you!" Kahado laughed madly again.

Mikhail smirked. "Your plan has a single downfall," he sneered. "I don't plan on destroying it in battle. I'll begin with THIS! My Psychic Armor Head, in attack position!"

Mikhail smirked as a large blue and white head, complete with a visor, materialized onto him. It had zero attack and defense points.

"I know what you're thinking," he smirked. "That's totally useless, right? Because it has no attack points! But I'll show you that points aren't everything!"

"I'll set two face-downs and end my turn," he smirked.

Kahado's face relaxed for a moment "Psychic Armor Head?" he thought for a moment.

"of course, the Armor monsters" Kahado laughed "I haven't seen any of those cards for a while"

Kahado drew.

"Fine, I summon "Voltage Ego" in face-up Attack Position"

VoltageEgo_C_.jpg

Mikhail laughed internally as Kahado recognized his monster. "Ah... so you're aware of my cards then," he sneered.

"Then you should know their power... and that they shall be your downfall!"

He laughed evilly as he activated his trap card. "Its' my Armor Magnet trap!" he cried darkly. "And now, when you summon a monster, I get to summon one... as long as its' a Machine, has a lower level than your monster and has 0 attack points... So, come forth! Big Bang Blow!"

Kahado, the Professor and the dark boy looked on in interest as a mammoth gauntlet appeared and latched around Mikhail's arm, and a web of blue and white steel connected his Psychic Armor Head and new weapon.

It might have no attack or defense, pondered Mikhail, but with its' effect to destroy every monster on the field, coupled with my Armor Head's regeneration and the Armor monsters' effects that allow ME to choose the targets of his attacks... His army of monsters, no matter how powerful, will fall. It's a pity he doesn't know the suffering he'll be experiencing soon...

"Well, isn't that a nice little bracelet you've got on there" Kahado snickered.

"I don't care what its effect is, I'll destroy it anyways" Kahado pointed to the psychic Armor Head

"Go "Voltage Ego" Attack his helmet!"

The orb of dark lightning raced towards Mikhail's Psychic Armor Head.

Mikhail smirked as Voltage Ego began charging at him, crackling arcs of lightning radiating off of it.

"You fool," he muttered, before charging forwards himself and throwing a huge punch with his right arm, which destroyed, not just Big Bang Blow and Voltage Ego, but also Glacial Ego and Psychic Armor Head in a huge payload of destruction.

He smirked as his life points dropped by 2600, down to 1400. "I guess you aren't aware of the effects of my Armor monsters," he said calmly. "When you attack one, I get to change the target to any OTHER Armor monster on my side of the field. And, also... when my Big Bang Blow is destroyed in battle whilst it is in attack mode, all the monsters on the field are toasted... and then we both take damage equal to their combined attack total!" He laughed malevolently. "I just destroyed both your monsters! What're you going to do now?"

Kolobos watches Mikhail with great concentration, as Luther stands by his side.

He tilts his head to the side a little, and speaks to Luther."It seems that Kahado still has much to learn regarding the things I once tried to teach him. Back at the school he never wished to listen to those who gave him the guidence he needed, and now here on the Pro Tour, again he is to quick to act."

The Doctor reaches within his cape, towards the Millennium Globe but stops. He watches as all the Monster Cards on the field shatter from the after blow leaving both the Duelists Life Points wide open.

"Now is the time." he begins, talking to no-one as he takes his hand from back under his cloak. "Win or Lose, you will finally learn."

Kahado laughed "I am well aware of the effects of your monsters, although it seems you are not aware of the effects of mine"

Two White orbs appeared in place of his destroyed monsters.

"Due to the secondary effect of all of my Ego monsters, When they are destroyed in any way, I get an "Ego Token" Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/ATK 200/DEF 100) In Defense position for each one destroyed.

Kahado shot a glare to the professor.

"I'll also set 1 card and end my turn"

3 cards in hand

2 "Ego Tokens" in def mode

1 Set S/T card

Mikhail looked on in awe as he drew his card. "You've lost now," he smirked. "I activate the field spell, Armor Lab!"

He looked around smugly as a lab surrounded him and Kahado, many small Armor monsters lying around, some prototypes of Armor suits hung against the wall.

"See," he said, "now, I may place monsters in my spell and trap card zones! So then I'll have twice as many monsters!"

He laughed more as he easily placed a spell card into the slot under his Psychic Armor Head.

He laughed malevolently. "I activate my Armor Gravitation spell card! And now, I get to take five Armor monsters from my deck and summon them onto the field! So, welcome aboard, my Trap Buster (0/0), Jet Gauntlet (0/1500), Arcane Absorber (0/0), Buster Pile (0/0) and finally Burning Knuckle! (0/0)"

Mikhail laughed as another two large gauntlets appeared on both arms, two large cannons sprouted from his shoulders, and a missile launcher spawned on his right wrist. He looked at Kahado, smirking, as blue and white steel wove patterns over his chest, shoulders, neck and back. He watched as the duel disk itself migrated up his left arm and stopped on his upper arm, matching perfectly the surrounding armor.

"And since I'm yet to summon," he smirked, "I'll play this... my OverBoost, in attack position!" (0/0)

He laughed maniacally as the blue and white weaving pattern spread down his legs, ending in a suit of steel that ran all over his body, excluding his chest.

"And I've got one more surprise," he said. "My Burning Knuckle gains 200 attack points for every Armor monster on the field... so that's seven for a grand total of 1400 attack!"

"How do you think of that?" he asked Kahado slyly.

(Currently (turn not done yet):

Hand: 1.

Field: 7 monsters, 1 face-down, field spell.

LP: 1400.

Kahado looked horrified as Mikhail played his move.

He slowly studied his Set S/T card ... this won't help me now... not with Overboost on the field... Kahado sighed. I got too cocky Kahado thought as he studied his hand, IF I WOULD HAVE PLAYED MY "EGO CENTRIC UNIVERSE" HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE THIS MOVE AT ALL! Kahado yelled inside his mind.

Kahado crossed his arms. He stared angrily into Mikhail's eyes. "Well? Go on..."

"If you insist," smirked Mikhail. "Judging by the way you're looking at that face-down, I guess you're aware of the combined effects of my Trap Buster, Arcane Absorber and OverBoost," he sneered. "Trap Buster means all Armor monsters are immune to traps... Arcane Absorber means that the VERY first spell card you activate is TOAST!"

"Now, here's the fun part," he leered. "By whilst OverBoost is on the field, I can destroy it at the end of the turn so an Armor on my field can attack directly! Now go, Burning Knuckle! Direct attack!"

"Well that was barely entetaining. I knew Ego boy was to cocky for his own good he didn't think a single move thru." Luther said looking from Kahado to Kolobos.

"So what are you doing this time docter."Luther asked as he watched Kolobos reach into his inside pocket. Then began looking thru his deck thinking of a few changes he could make.

Archived