A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"oh sorry got distracted by all that comotion" rubs his head. "right" he says couphing. "i draw"

"ok first i throw down 1 face down card and then i summen my Technomancer - Void Seekers" as he throw the monster into attack mode.

Techno-VS.jpg

"i activate his 2nd effect adding 1 card from the bottom of my deck to my hand." he lifts his deck and puts the card into his hand.

"and thats my turn i hope ur ready for my spellcasters because they will tair u apart

field-2

hand-6

FALSE ACTIVAITION!!!!!!

Read the first part on your card!

You need TWO! Spell counters not one!

so we skip your next turn

(In officail yugioh rulebook)

Now Skilled Dark Magician Atk!!!

Raxar-8000LP

wolfberserker-7800LP

Now I flip my face down now read this!

apocolypse.jpg

Oh yea!

now your face down is destroyed!

I'll end my turn.

*Crowd gasps*

Hand-3

field-1

"woh hold your hourses. my cards effect states: this card comes into play with 3 Spell counters. During your stand-by phase this card gains 1 Spell counter. Sacrifice 2 Spell counters choose 1 of the fallowing effects: 1. Add the bottom card of your graveyard to your hand. 2. Add the bottom card of your deck to your hand.

my move still stands because 3 number of spell counters my monster had when he comes into play - 2 cost for his effect leaves me with 1 but of course not for long because during your attack i activate my face down." he says calmly.

MCA.jpg

this mean good by Skilled dark magicain and of course good by my last spell counter for the cost. my life points are intack.

"well looks like im being to lean on you" he draws his card and puts it in his hand "now ill activate a field spell card call World of Darkness - Mage.

WODMage.jpg

a huge city with a slight magical glow appears. "now things can get more interesting be happy i dont normaly play this card right of the bat" Wolf says with a smurk.

(occ) hey dude i didnt end my turn i didnt know what u had face down i thought u might have wanted to distroy my spell card. when i say i end my turn thats when i end and i do the whole hand-_ and field-_.

(ICC/aka back to my forgoten turn) "ill now summen my Mage - Life

Mage-life.jpg

and activate 2 more spell cards."

"first my Protection ring" a white ring starts to flow around my mage. as a moon beam shines down on my mage from my field spell

Potectring.jpg

"finally say good bye to your spellcaster because i play thunder bolts!" lightening comes out of my mages hand and ingulf your magician as another moon beam shines down.

thunderbolts.jpg

"All in all now my Mage - Life now has 4 counters thanks to my field spell." i think ill activate her first effect twice healing my life points by a total of 2000

my lp 9700

and ill end my turn (like i said i would)

field-3

hand-2

not quite i play negate effect!

negateeffect.jpg

and i can't attack so that means i'll use this!

(it's a quick-play)

hammersmash.jpg

haha!

(occ)during this time u only have 1 card face down and ur monster hints the field-2 which card did u play u can only choose 1. and if u play negate effect what card did u negate? and if u chose hammer smash what card did u distroy.

so that means my

dark.jpg

is still alive haha!!!!

That's not it now I use Knight's Tittle!

knightstitle.jpg

Now I sacifice dark magiaican to special summon Dark Magician Kight!

darkmagicianknight.jpg

Celeste:Yes!!!!

*Raxar smiles*

Crowd:Booo Hisss ,YYYEEEAAA!! Whooooo!!!

Hand-2

field-2

and since thats a special summon I can summon a nother monster!

Like this one!

magicianofdivineblade.jpg

(out of game)dude hold on. fo real! that turn where u summend the DM (dark magician) never happend u skipped right over my turn i never ended. remember? i thought u where going to negate my field spell so i gave u a chance to react or not react (aka like say something, make a face, ect. or activate ur 1 face down). so i went back to the turn u skipped meaning that u still had the SDM (skilled dark magician) and 1 face down. when u play something u have to give the person a chance to react (read the other duel thats happening. see what they're doing leaving each other with plenty of time to react.) but if ur chaining like i did then u can solow but still give them time to react. now back to when u activated your face down during my chain. what was it?

(OOC) Wolfbersker and Yugiohfreak just so you know we are having these matches starting with 4000 LP not 8000. So your on Wolf 5700 and Raxar is on 4000)

Dr Kolobos looks at the field.

"Really think that's the End of this? You wrong boy." Dr Kolobos gets distracted and looks over at the other Duel.

The raised voices as the two Duellists battle with words with who's move it is, and what card did what first. Dr. Kolobos shakes his head and smiles. "Interesting." He says under his breath.

"OK, now I activate this card from my hand." He boasts as again he places a card in his Spell/Trap Zone.

SPELLReanimatedFleshCard.jpg

"By paying 500 Life Points, and reducing my grand total to 1100 Life Point and because my Dark Warlock is a Spellcaster I can Special Summon another card from my Graveyard. And I choose Bael Trio-1st Hand Maiden."

Again Dr. Kolobos reaches to his Graveyard and selects his Bael Monster Card placing it on the Field next to his Dark Warlock.

MONSTERBaelTrio1.jpg

"Still wanting the Shadows to show you what they got?" Kolobos smiles. His smile turns into a look of disgust when yet again he is distracted by the arguing from the other Duel.

Luther Diablos grins wildly."Hmm now we're talking I want it all." Luther growled.

While in his nind Luther was still fighting Diablos for control. "Hey move out my way I'm finishing this my way"Luther said attacking Diablos from behind. Diablos howled in response and batted Luther away.

"Now let's see the rest of your move."Luther growled. Luther then glanced at the dual next to his. "What are these fools screaming."Luther thought as the two dualist argued on whose move it was.

Kolobos eyes over his last remaining card in his hand. Then over at Luther.

"Well no sense in prolonging this is there? And since I haven't Normal Summoned this turn I get to play this in face up ATK position. My Mage of Bael." He places the last card onto the Field, and the image of a Mage appears, holding his Sickle of Souls.

MONSTERMageOfBaelCard.jpg

"Well boy, I've only one thing left to do before this army of Shadows destroys you. Any idea in what that is?"

Kolobos awaits the answer from the young Duelist. As if testing him before he starts his Battle Phase.

Diablos looks in shock at his opponents field then Luther seizes control."Hmf yes I want to see this thru I want to know can you beat my darkness."Luther said a calm smirk on his face."Continue if you will because one way or another this dual is coming to an end."Luther declared looking his opponent in the eyes.

The Doctor shakes his head.

"Boy!" He speaks out with menace in his tone. "I think you just may have some potential after all. And after this, I think these Shadows wille embrace you. But now let me bring your attention to this."

He places his finger onto a card on the Field, one he played a turn ago.

SPELLBaelsDarkDealCard.jpg

He smiles over at Luther.

"You see boy, when your surrounded by Shadows the darkness is your greatest ally. And since I have been able to SUmmon 3 Bael's in this turn. Guess what happens now?"

Kolobos places three Spell Counters onto his Bael's Dark Deal spell card. Suddenly the field fills with a strange glowing blue light as a Dark figure emeges from behind Dr. Kolobos. From the chest of the 3 Monsters on his side of the field a blue bolt of energy comes forth, and flies into the chest of the Dark figure. The Spell Card explodes, and the Dark figure is gone.

Then from within the glowing blue energy in the center of the field, a strange purple like demon arises. The demon looks into the eyes of Luther, almost within his soul and then hovers over to take his place next to the Docotrs ever growing army.

"You see, from within the Shadows I found guidence. Even the great Pegasus himself was no match for our Lord Bael."

MONSTERLordBaelCard.jpg

He rubs his chin, as in great thought.

"And now, if you have nothing else to add. I think I'll start my Battle Phase.

Luther oppened his arms to his opponents monsters while in his mind he opened his arms up to Diablos."Yes come bring on the shadows.'Luther said finaly embracing the darkness surrounding him. "Come on docter finish this don't hold back the shadows.' Luther said looking the army infront of him."

"I'm done running from you Diablos I'm embracing the shadows rigfht now no more running away."Luther screamed at Diablos in his mind as the spirt floated towards him. "Yes now you've finaly opened up." Diablos said fusing with Luther.

"Good boy, very good."

Kolobos points acorss the Field.

"First, Dark Warlock destroy his Ancient Terror Ifrit with Shadows of Pain."

The Dark Warlock raises high above the Duellists. His Eyes glow a deep blue, as does his hands. He hold his hands out to each side of his body as if in a cruscifix pose. The Dark Warlock looks down on the Ifrit as a blue energy flies from his eyes and into Luthers Monster."

Luther looked with a pleased expression as his monster was destroyed."My monster may die but you lose 600 lifepoints because my fangs where destroyed activating it's effect."Luther said as his red and blue streaks appeared in his hair. "Now who's next show me more please."Luther asked his cainines becoming longer.

Inside his mind Luther's astral self was engolfed in a dark light as Diablos merged with him. "Yes that's it trust the shadows except the shadows."Diablos voice sounded from him. Then wings sprouted from Luthers astral back.

Kolobos' smile almost started to become evil.

"YES!" he almost hissed. "Become one with the void."

He looked at his Duel Disk as he Life Points went down to 500, this just made him smile even more. He looked over to Luther as his Life Points went down to 2300. Kolobos looked over at Kahado, as Kahado brought out his "Alter Ego-The Darkness" card. It still emited a unholy glow. Then Dr. Kolobos reached within his Black Cape, and when he pulled out his hand he had something within his grasp. He held the object out in front of him, and opened his palm.

In his hand was a small solid silver ball, no bigger then a tennis ball. It had strange markings over it. Kahado relieased striaght away what it was when he saw the mark of RA on it.

MillenniumGlobe.jpg

"That's right, this is the Millennium Globe. Now feel the Force of Darkness."

With that the Millennium Globe began to glow, the same blue energy as when Lord Beal was Summoned. The Ancient Egyptain Object begins to move, and pieces of it start to slip across it's surface. ALmost like some sort of puzzle solving itself. Then when the pieces are in the right place, it stops. The blue energy grows stronger. And every Monster on Dr.Kolobos' side of the Field glow with the same force.

"The Souls of Shadows is ready, and now Luther. It ends. Now you will see why Pegasus challenged my for this trinket, and also why he lost. Lord Bael, attack Luther directly with Soul of Torment!"

Suddenly a pulse of blue light shoot from the Millennium Globe and engulfed Lord Bael. The Shadow Demon rose high into the air, surround by a blue vortex of energy. Lord Bael swung his scythe around his head, before it came crashing down onto Luther.

Luther was absorbed within the Blue Energy coming from the weapon of the Shadow Demon. A huge grin came across the face of Dr. Kolobos as he waited for the dust to settle.

Archived