• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOC:

The chain

1. Inverted fusion-activated

2. Light and dark lovers- Counters the inverted fusion spell card

Like magic jammer:

It negated the spell card not the fussion monster. The monster never was fused. It just got rid of the spell card so the Terra Firma was never created. Meaning you couldn't send it back to your fusion deck. Gah... What I ment is you never got the Terra Firma monster. its still sperate and I don't know about the cost. It negated the spell not the moster. ))

wow this has 785 post's!!! i feel bad i didn't join sooner but...

Name: Deric Pheonix

Deck: a group of created cards called the time chronicals

bio: cousin of ayster pheonix he lived his life in ayster's shadow. until one day when mysterious stranger gave him the time chronical set. he has become very popular in the duel circut, but often feels empty in side he came to this tourney to try and fill the void

That's more than too long.

The dawn sun, struggling to push through the still overbearing yet curiously rainless grey clouds overhanging the tournament as spectators and duelists alike trooped in. The announcer tapped his microphone gingerly, checking the volume.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" he cried, beaming. "Sorry for any inconvienience caused by yesterdays' scare. But we are back today, with the semi-finals! Now, here are the duels!"

He turned to the TV screen, cycling through the competitors' names:

Dr. Kolobos will be duelling against Riley, and that leaves Monogwe against Wolf! Let's get these duels started, shall we?

Mikhail deactivated his duel disk in anger. "You heard him," he sneered. "Go ahead, go duel in your semi-finals." He turned to Wolf, and sniggered. "I'd wish you luck, I don't think that'd help you."

He woke up groggily, wondering what happened.

As a bright light shone on his face, he was liying down in the middle of the courtyard, as the next day began. His head hurt, less then what he remembered from last night.

The anger and rage that built up in that duel just couldn't be contained in himself for very long. He last remembered him colapsing as an explosion of some sort erupted on the field. Luther was nowhere to be found. Very strange. People don't just magically dissapear. Unless.......

He got up and walked over to the main building, there was another announcement. As soon as he got to the main building entrance door, his right hand screemed in pain.

As he felt to the ground, he looked at his hand. It wasn't human. It was demon. A twisted monstrosity, a demonic manifestation. His right arm, in which the "Thing" was on, seemed to mutate with the duel disk in the arm as well.

He did rememeber what his 1st "Client" told him about the power of Chaos.

"If you cannot face the fear of true evil and death, Chaos will turn against you, and take over, so you will be a true demon, just like Chaos itself."

He tried to lift the demonic hand to reach the door, but colapsed in power exahustion.

OCC: Yeah, you can join in whenever you feal like it. Just look at the format on the first page, then post your character and his/her bio, deck, looks, etc.

"Heh. It's time to go find this "Dr.Kolobos" guy, and defeat him". Riley Storm doesn't lose duels! "That's something the doctor is going to learn!"

Riley walked toward the duel area for the final round.

He woke up again, in front of the door. He slowly got up and walked through the door.

In the room, more duelists piled in there to duel, to see who was better. But he didn't care. He just needed to find who was dueling him.

He slowly walked around the room. Then, he stopped to find Wolf sleeping, his next opponent. Good thing he was sleeping, he would've seen his demonic arm. That would be bad news.

(( IS this okay?))

Name: Laura Dred

Deck TYPE: (Unknown yet.)

Bio: Alanda, A normal teen... Normal, kinda. She's slightly on the darker side and just like any other teen she doesn't see eye to eye with the rents. She's a rookie at the whole "Dueling" thing, using it as a new way to do something with her life other then be at home all the time or just plain bored... Besides, her parents are againts it so She automaticly loves it :) It didn't help that being in school caused her to be emotionaly scard from being picked on about her weight and her clothes constantly about her looks but now she's pressed that aside, Creating herself, Queen of her own dark, distorted, world.

Additional Information: Alanda's super shy and courious at times.

Pic: purplegoth.jpg

The pale skinned girl softly stomped up the stairs of the arena in her platform boots, making her way up to the bleachers to sit and watch, perhaps to take notes and watch the duelist... and besides she wasn't prepared. Laura couldn't get herself a duel disk and her deck wasn't even big enough yet, But it would be soon.

Her black and purple dredlock like pigtails swung against her pale cheeks as she steped up the last steped looking up into the bleachers then shaking her head before making her way up to about the third bleacher, empty, so she could sit cross-legged and make herself comfortable.

"Great," said Mikhail, sneer still underlining his voice. He walked heavily around the rings of chairs surrounding the two designated duel areas, affording visibility freely to both duels. If that wasn't enough, a TV screen also showed, in split-screen, both duels from a birds-eye view. He prowled around, and found an ideal spot, in the middle of the area between both arenas. He sat down heavily, tired from the duel. But no, he was too busy.

"If Kolobos has definitely been forced into having a new deck, then I need to watch it in action and figure out it's weaknesses," he muttered. "That's what I'm gunna do, and I'm not going to give into something like sleep... this is too important."

Archived