A New RP.

darkguy00000

Mikhail laughed as Kolobos felled Riley to his knees, relishing on his pain. As the crowd dispersed and a new duel began, he stayed seated, smiling without a hint of humour in his face.

"Hey Riley!" he cried to the boy, sweating and concentrating fiercely on the duel. "You cannot defeat a man using a mere child's deck, and now you've simply gone and made him stronger. You idiot. Forget about all your glory and pride: nobody is interested in you anymore. Believe me," he said, half to himself now. "I know from experience. Later, loser."

He swung off his seat and walked off, concentrating on the raging argument within his head, so much that he had already knocked someone over before he had realised they were in his way.

"What do you want?" he barked, at the fallen person's prone form struggled feebly to regain it's footing. "Get out of my way, and stay out. Your not worth my time to even walk into."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the blood finally crawed off Monowge and jumped onto wolfs duel disk increaseing his life points to 4300. "we will see" wolf said looking back at his hand. "ur not the only one who can double summen, so i play double summen to place a face down monster" wolf show ed double summening and sent it to the graveyard. then he layed a facedown monster. "but like u i set a card and attack with my monarch" he shouted. "Blood hear my call and destroy that mage with ur sword of fallen souls". his monarch heard his master's command and lifted up his sword over his head. Blood swong with all his might. shotting a blade of blood sword the mage.

"Hmm....nice move I DRAW!! I summon my Troop Dragon in attack mode. Next I activate my spell card known as Creature Swap!"

Suddenly a Lightning bolt came out of the sky and when the smoke cleared both of the Creatures (Troop Dragon on his, and swaped with Zinch's Dragon)

"Next, I activate his effect to inflict 200 damage to your LP! Now I flip my face-down monster Arena Dragon!"

Arena Dragon

Type: Dragon

Attribute: Earth

Level: 4

Effect: Flip: Inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponents Life Points.

"So thats 1000 to you! Now my Arena Dragon attack his Troop Dragon! And since it was sent to MY Graveyard I get to Special Summon another one! Now Troop Dragon, and Rival Warrior! So thats 1000+200+1300+700+1100! IT IS OVER!!!!!!"

OSS: Srry didnt mean to inflict that much damage didnt think it would XD

Riley smiled.

"Actually, I'm gonna stop you right there, before you activate your little spell card."

Riley takes the Phoenix Blade Swordsman in his graveyard, and places it in his pocket. Suddenly, the lightning bolt is stopped, as the swordsman makes a shield.

"You see. When you activate a spell card, I can remove my swordsman from play to negate it. The cool thing about him, is I can use his effect while he's in my hand, on my side of the field, or in my graveyard. So, you don't get my monster. That's not all. You see, my Phoenix Blade Swordsman has another effect. When I remove him from play with his own ability, I can pay 1000 lifepoints to set one card from my hand. So, I will."

Riley sets one card face-down.

"You know what's even better? I can activate the effect of the card I just set, at the cost of discarding two cards from my hand."

Riley discards two cards.

"So, continue with your move."

Hand-3

LP-3000

"Well, I do have this Trap."

He looked at it as it flipped face-up.

ReadyforInterceptingLOD-EN-C.jpg

"So, now my Mage is in face-down Defense mode. It'll be destroyed anyway, but my life points are safe."

As the mage fell in the explosion, the body started glowing. Flames encircled it. Something was happening. It was what happened to Monogwe. He died. And was reborn. Into a monster. Now. The mage himself. Fell into the same cursed ritual. Now. He was the monster.

"I'd like to thank you for destroying my mage, Wolf. Cause now, he'll be like me. Destroyed. Then reborn like ash from the mighty phoenix. Now. You shall suffer destruction. Only, for you...."

"You won't come back."

ortrapcardsinyourgraveyve3.jpg

"Finished?"

OCC: When this card is summoned, at any time, you may select 3 Spell and/or Trap cards from your graveyard, and set them on your side of the field. Once per turn, by playing 500 life points, you may switch this card's ATK or DEF with another Chaos Hero on your side of the field or in your graveyard for the remainder of the turn.

That's the card's effect.

"All right, now I shall play this card and equip it to Necromancer"

spellbladedaggerjpgset1wh6.jpg

"Now, Necromancer will attack, and Gravemaster will follow up."

"foul i activate my flames of light" wolf said revealing his facedown card.

WF.jpg

"now lets see what we discard" wolf draws 1 card "hmm" he snears befor showing it. "not the card i hoped but it will have to do"

TWOTWOD.jpg

Wolf sends the new drawn card to the graveyard. White flames gatherd around wolf befor shotting a bolt of pure white heat at the necromancer.

The Necromancer was destroyed in a burning white flame. Monogwe didn't looked a bit worried at all.

The Gravemaster continued the attack.

Wolf was confused as to why he continued, but then remembered Gravemaster's effect. It gains 500 ATK for every DARK type monster in the graveyard and and extra 200 for a Chaos Hero. So, the zombie had 1400 more ATK, bringing its ATK to 3400. The zombie lept into the air with its massive blade heading for the monarch.

(occ) yep i think thats right except for the monster.

'Ok my turn, draw" wolf said pulling a card from his deck. "now i flip my monster"

WS-3.jpg

light ones again filled the areana. "thanks to my monster i can discard 2 cards of the top of my deck" wolf begins to draw 2 cards and shows them.

WS.jpg

MOD.jpg

"mhmm" he sneers befor deiscarding them. "now i draw 2 cards"

Mikhail watched Monogwe and Wolf's duel, Wolf seemingly ahead in card position.

He had been turning over the spirit's words in his head, making sure he did not forget them. Monoliths of Torment... but now Kolobos was using some different deck. What had happened... what was the goal of this 'Legion of Shadows'? He needed to duel Kolobos again, he was sure of that. But how would he manage to make that happen...

(occ) well wicket is on but not replying so im going to contenue my turn.

"hmm i need know what that face down is befor i do anything stupid so i play my Dark Rebirth to bring back my Blood" wolf smiled barly.

DR-1.jpg

a black sphere appeard on the field and exploaded into dark dust. for the dark dust the black monarch ross from the dust once again. "u dont think u can get ride of him that easy. did u" wolf askes?

"u are right in my hand i have no card to proteck my monarch but i do have this my ideals" Wolf shows that card befor discarding it.

WGI.jpg

wolf draws 1 card. "hm 3 cards what can i do with 3 cards" wolf smiled "i summon my princess and i choose the 2nd effect" wolf slams the card in attack mode.

PsOTWOD.jpg

flames summon across the field and flaming wemon aross from them. her fire bolts shot tarwords his face down and Monogwe last hope.

Riley smiled as his lifepoints decreased to 700.

"Well, I suppose it's my turn now."

Riley drew a card from his deck.

"I activate my Graceful Charity spell card! So I can draw 3 cards, and discard two! I discard my Ojamagic spell card, along with my Rival Warrior!"

Riley sends two of the cards to the graveyard.

"Now, I will use the effect of my Ojamagic to add one of each Ojama to my hand. Next, I activate Polymerization! I fuse my Ojama Yellow with my Ojama Green to summon Ojama Knight!"

A weak looking knight in metal armor appears on the field, with 2500 defense points.

"Next, I activate Fusion Recovery, so I can take back my Ojama Yellow and Polymerization! Then, I activate my Polymerization spell card! I will fuse Ojama Yellow with Ojama Black and summon Ojama Mech-Knight!"

A knight similar to the other one appears on the field.

"Next, I will play two cards face-down. Then, I activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your face-down card! Now, Ojama Mech-Knight, attack his lifepoints directly!"

*Ojama Mech-Knight

?/2500

[Any Two Ojama Monsters]

Beast/Effect: The original attack of this card is equal to the number of face-down cards you have on the field.

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC. Just so you all know. I'm not going to let this thread die. I'm dying to find out how it ends.)

The Professor walked from the stage where he had just won in the match. He looked up and saw Wolf and Monogwe was still dueling, a smile crept across his face. He walked over to them, and climb the steps to the dueling platform. The two Duelist both turned to face him.

"Please dont stop on my account." Dr. Kolobos began. "But I will give you both a warning. I begin to get bored with these stupid childish games you all seem to be playing. With your Token spirit cards and shadow games. Who ever wins this match faces me, and it won't be a childs deck I'll be using in the final against you."

Kolobos turns his back, and then laughs turning back to the Field and reaching inside his cloak. He pulls out one of the solid black booster packs out and places it against the Duel arena.

"Make sure the LOSER takes that, I have more important things to take of than to watch this match."

He looks up into the crowd and sees the glare coming from the eyes of Mikhail. Kolobos gives him a mocking grin back before spinning round, his long cloak flowing behins him as he begins to walk back down the stairs.

Archived