A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(occ) sorry for double posting! but i have a announcement. If Darkguy/Mike/Wicket do not reply on this forum by then end of the week this forum will be under mine and stars care (aka we dont want to see this die T.T) unless darkguy truely doesnt want this to live. i guess me, star and kolobos and anyone else that wishes to join will finish the story off!... that is all

Sorry but my computers' been hating this site (as in I honestly have not been able to get on without the error message) in about three days and then my PM system forgot to remind me of Kolobos' message so I went on forgetting.

Unfortunately I honestly can't think of an alternate plotline and to be honest I don't want one: I want the duels to finish in a sort of climax. But, I shall do my best, seeing as how fervently people love this:

Mikhail saw Kolobos walk away from the remaining duel, and, forgetting his mission for a second, watched inactively as he walked away. He shook himself in alarm, then sprinted after Kolobos.

"KOLOBOS!" he roared, into the packed crowd, watching the duel over the TV set up on the announcers stage. "I... will not rest until my quest for redemption has come! Believe me... I will not falter. I will come after you with my every fibre. Stop!"

But Kolobos kept walking, as if taunting him... it was not as though he could not have heard. "Kolobos! Stop in... in...." Mikhail's frantic memory flicked a card. "Stop in the name of the Legion of Shadows!"

The Professor stopped instantly. He slowly turned his head towards Mikhail, a grin covering his face from ear to ear.

"The Legion of Shadows. You dare shout out that name as a challenge to me? Do you not remember the last time you and I faced each other on a Dueling Field? You lost, and more that just a simple game of cards."

Kolobos again turns his head away from Mikhail and takes one step away from him.

"Your quest for vengence doesn't interest me boy, but it does intrigue us. We already have everything we needed from you, you nothing but an empty shell now. Your challenge is worthless, unless you have seomthing more you wish to give?"

Again that sinister grin covers his face, as he knows that Mikhail will stop at nothing to face him and will give anything to regain what he has lost.

"The card I gave to you, I'm guessing it is a part of your Deck now. As it will have been foolish not to add it. Draw the first card from your Deck and call out it's name. If you truly deserve to face us, the card I gave you will be the one in your hand. If you call out the incorrect name, you will never gain that inner peace that you desire so badly."

Kolobos spins around to face Mikhail, his long cloak flapping behind him like a living shadow. Kolobos points to the Duel disc on Mikhail's arm.

"Now....DRAW!"

Kolobos' voice seems to almost boom off every wall within the arena, as he watches and waits.

The Professor stopped instantly. He slowly turned his head towards Mikhail, a grin covering his face from ear to ear.

"The Legion of Shadows. You dare shout out that name as a challenge to me? Do you not remember the last time you and I faced each other on a Dueling Field? You lost, and more that just a simple game of cards."

Kolobos again turns his head away from Mikhail and takes one step away from him.

"Your quest for vengence doesn't interest me boy, but it does intrigue us. We already have everything we needed from you, you nothing but an empty shell now. Your challenge is worthless, unless you have seomthing more you wish to give?"

Again that sinister grin covers his face, as he knows that Mikhail will stop at nothing to face him and will give anything to regain what he has lost.

"The card I gave to you, I'm guessing it is a part of your Deck now. As it will have been foolish not to add it. Draw the first card from your Deck and call out it's name. If you truly deserve to face us, the card I gave you will be the one in your hand. If you call out the incorrect name, you will never gain that inner peace that you desire so badly."

Kolobos spins around to face Mikhail, his long cloak flapping behind him like a living shadow. Kolobos points to the Duel disc on Mikhail's arm.

"Now....DRAW!"

Kolobos' voice seems to almost boom off every wall within the arena, as he watches and waits.

OCC: Mike, I'm gonna win this duel, since you haven't responded.

As Ojama Mech-Knight hit Zinch, his lifepoints dropped down to 0.

"I win this duel. I told you that."

Riley looked around for Kolobos, then found him.

"Hey Kolobos! I didn't duel my best to get here, only to be defeated by a lame duelist like you! Now get over here and duel me, or else!"

OCC: Mike, I'm gonna win this duel, since you haven't responded.

As Ojama Mech-Knight hit Zinch, his lifepoints dropped down to 0.

"I win this duel. I told you that."

Riley looked around for Kolobos, then found him.

"Hey Kolobos! I didn't duel my best to get here, only to be defeated by a lame duelist like you! Now get over here and duel me, or else!"

Mikhail, hatred gleaming in his eyes, picked up the first card in his deck. He stared at it, dumbfounded. "This... it's..."

"Yes, Mikhail," said a familiar voice within Mikhail's mind. "It is your Psychic Armor Head."

"Spirit?!" cried Mikhail mentally, combing his subconscious mind for any trace of the spirit. "What? How is this possible?"

"It is not truly me," replied the spirit gravely. "Hah... it is the spirit of a spirit. When I escaped from the Legion of Shadows for a few moments, after you heard Kolobos' conversation, and I placed a fragment of myself in your Psychic Armor Head card."

"The card... it is glowing with darkness..."

"Yes, with most of my power gone, detached... I cannot shield my presence. Kolobos will be able to sense it... unless..."

"Unless what?!" cried Mikhail, impatient to learn more about any way that he could save the spirit.

"I'm sure you have gathered by our laast meeting that Kolobos has... fallen from the Legion's favour, of sorts. Ahem. It is obvious he was drawing his powers from the Monoliths of Torment... and the mysterious Lord Bael, the demon master... and, like all servants of the Legion, the darkness itself. Two of those forces have been taken away from him, and during broad daylight he dare not show his dark powers to the full. The Legion yet has too many enemies to bring itself into the open yet. Remember how he was admonished for revealing the Monoliths?"

Mikhail's memory flickered again, and he nodded slightly. "Yes, I do. The Legion wants to keep everything quiet?"

"Yes, they have not enough power... souls... darkness... left to combat the mysterious forces that denied them millenia ago, upon their last bid for conquest. Since then, they have been much more covert, more... defensive. They wish to wait until they are powerful enough to capture the planet in one bold move... despite the resistance necessary."

"Why do it using a card game?" asked Mikhail, bewildered.

"Yes, true, it is a card game," admitted the spirit. "But powerful energies reside within it. The powers of Lord Bael, for example, have for the most part been sealed within cards... and our only chance for survival is to combat them in a duel. The Monoliths must be thrown down, the leaders vanquished or banished. Times are swiftly changing, Mikhail, and the resistance must not be left behind... lest the entire planet be bathed in fire and darkness."

Mikhail nodded again, and the spirit fell back into the card, still containing the dark fire.

Back in the land of the living... mostly, Mikhail grinned again. He took the card, and slotted it into his duel disk. A high-crested, dark, ancient battle-helmet shimmered into existance around his head. "My card..." he said, as the rest of a shimmering suit of armor attached itself around his body. It glinted pure shadow, yet... in some weird way, it seemed... unreal. He could feel... energy, not his own. As if someone was within the armor, guiding him along, controlling his limbs, manipulating them in more than four dimensions.

"It is the Helm of Vengeance! Now, Kolobos!" he roared terribly, as lightning discharged from the clear sky overhead in a ring of terrifying, crackling electricity. Mikhail noted the subtle uncertainty in Kolobos' eyes. "What's wrong, Professor?!" taunted Mikhail. "An unexpected outcome? Fear me, Kolobos! Your powers are waning, the Legion has abandoned you. I seek to reclaim what is mine!"

(I feel this still has a LONG way to go. The end of these duels to me fits seamlessly as the end of Season 1, if this was a conventional fanfic/anime.)

Mikhail, hatred gleaming in his eyes, picked up the first card in his deck. He stared at it, dumbfounded. "This... it's..."

"Yes, Mikhail," said a familiar voice within Mikhail's mind. "It is your Psychic Armor Head."

"Spirit?!" cried Mikhail mentally, combing his subconscious mind for any trace of the spirit. "What? How is this possible?"

"It is not truly me," replied the spirit gravely. "Hah... it is the spirit of a spirit. When I escaped from the Legion of Shadows for a few moments, after you heard Kolobos' conversation, and I placed a fragment of myself in your Psychic Armor Head card."

"The card... it is glowing with darkness..."

"Yes, with most of my power gone, detached... I cannot shield my presence. Kolobos will be able to sense it... unless..."

"Unless what?!" cried Mikhail, impatient to learn more about any way that he could save the spirit.

"I'm sure you have gathered by our laast meeting that Kolobos has... fallen from the Legion's favour, of sorts. Ahem. It is obvious he was drawing his powers from the Monoliths of Torment... and the mysterious Lord Bael, the demon master... and, like all servants of the Legion, the darkness itself. Two of those forces have been taken away from him, and during broad daylight he dare not show his dark powers to the full. The Legion yet has too many enemies to bring itself into the open yet. Remember how he was admonished for revealing the Monoliths?"

Mikhail's memory flickered again, and he nodded slightly. "Yes, I do. The Legion wants to keep everything quiet?"

"Yes, they have not enough power... souls... darkness... left to combat the mysterious forces that denied them millenia ago, upon their last bid for conquest. Since then, they have been much more covert, more... defensive. They wish to wait until they are powerful enough to capture the planet in one bold move... despite the resistance necessary."

"Why do it using a card game?" asked Mikhail, bewildered.

"Yes, true, it is a card game," admitted the spirit. "But powerful energies reside within it. The powers of Lord Bael, for example, have for the most part been sealed within cards... and our only chance for survival is to combat them in a duel. The Monoliths must be thrown down, the leaders vanquished or banished. Times are swiftly changing, Mikhail, and the resistance must not be left behind... lest the entire planet be bathed in fire and darkness."

Mikhail nodded again, and the spirit fell back into the card, still containing the dark fire.

Back in the land of the living... mostly, Mikhail grinned again. He took the card, and slotted it into his duel disk. A high-crested, dark, ancient battle-helmet shimmered into existance around his head. "My card..." he said, as the rest of a shimmering suit of armor attached itself around his body. It glinted pure shadow, yet... in some weird way, it seemed... unreal. He could feel... energy, not his own. As if someone was within the armor, guiding him along, controlling his limbs, manipulating them in more than four dimensions.

"It is the Helm of Vengeance! Now, Kolobos!" he roared terribly, as lightning discharged from the clear sky overhead in a ring of terrifying, crackling electricity. Mikhail noted the subtle uncertainty in Kolobos' eyes. "What's wrong, Professor?!" taunted Mikhail. "An unexpected outcome? Fear me, Kolobos! Your powers are waning, the Legion has abandoned you. I seek to reclaim what is mine!"

(I feel this still has a LONG way to go. The end of these duels to me fits seamlessly as the end of Season 1, if this was a conventional fanfic/anime.)

(occ) im back from a fam thing ^.^ im happy to see this is going back up

As the heat hit Monogwe face down destroying it in a blast of energy wolfs monarch charged. It's mighty blade connected and sent monogwe life points droping down to 0. wolf deactivated his duel disk. 'a few more wins and i can challange kolobos' he thought walking away. he stopped as he saw Mikhail and Kolobos ones again dueling.

'now might be my chance with less ppl to distract me' wolf said looking upat the announcers tower that lummed over the areana. wolf started walking away from everyone that remained into the tower intrence. he quickly walked up the stairs to the door. openning the door quitly he put the announcer to sleep with a quick sleeper hold. after that wolf walked up to the compter of all the duelist recoardes.

"lets see why Kolobos, Mikhail, My self and the others where gatherd here" wolf said to him self as he pulled a chip out of his brief case. the chip was inserted into the computer and wolf was granted access to their files.

"hmmmmm lets check up on Kolobos first" Wolf began typing quickly

(occ) because every anime characture can type sevral 100 words a min XD

Kolobos eyes locked with Mikhail, as he stood there in his armor. The same one that Kimhail was granted from the pitch black booster that Kolobos had given him the day before.

"I see...You have chosen wisely young Mikhail. But you face a challeng is n't that right. I know you don't want ot face me and a childs deck the the Legion of Shadows gave me to fight against Riley. So if you want to do this, we'll be doing it on my terms."

Kolobos threw his cloak to the left hand side and reached towards a pouch on his waist. He clipped it open, and pulled out a Deck. It wasn't the Deck he just played with, this one was much bigger. He slammed it hard into his Duel Gauntlet, a huge smile on his face.

"I may not have the power of the Monoliths behind me, or that of Lord Bael but that doesn't matter. You see I use two Decks, and you have only seen one in action so far. And if you think you have seen the power of the shadows before, Mikhail, then be prepared to face your ultimate nightmare made flesh."

Kolobos activates his Duel Gauntlet, and his Life Point meter rushes upto 4000.

"Remember this is what you asked for Mikhail, now you must face the price."

Kolobos removed cards from his Deck and looked over them.

"Soon you will understand what the Legion Of Shadows is all about. And why this child we seek is so important to us. You are nothing but a distraction, a fly on the windshield. The power I have under my command is unimaginable. The Millennium Globe isn't just a toy, it is a portal, a gateway to other realms. But without the hands of fate, the doors remain locked. I thought somewhere within this so called tournament we would find the child with the hidden gift. And he would be the won to beat me in this Duel. SO far, no-one...not even you has been able to even put up a good fight. And you want a rematch? A game of vengence...so be it."

The Professor places four cards in his Spell/Trap Zone.

"Show me. Show me this new found power your finally willing to unleash."

END TURN

Hand = 2

S/T Zone = 4 (face-down)

LP = 4000

"hmmmmm what why" wolf said stairing at the computer? "theres no information about kolobos anywhere other than his school work...." he paused. "whats this" wolf scrolled down the page. "darn but that still dont give me any aswers to the leg of shadows whats so ever" Wolf leand back in the chair he was sitting in. 'hes like a goust not even i can fined anything about him' he thought clossing his eyes. 'well let me look some more' wolf begain to be inpassent until he found something intersting.

"kolobos deck he interd in the compition with" wolf said "at least i got some info on u kolobos but now im going to check who sponcers this compation" wolf said with a little grin befor he started typeing agian. 'so its not founded by any mega corp. like kiba corp. or anything that big its some new school... i might need to do some digging on this school' he thought. his mind was going in cyrcles.

Mikhail laughed. "Kolobos, I may only be a small detail in your grand plan, but sometimes all can hinge on a single person. Surely you, a servant of the Legion, would understand?"

He laughed again, swiping his sixth card off his duel disk. "I begin this duel with the Helm of Vengeance in attack position!" he roared, as the ancient, black, battle-helm took its place around his head (600/1000). "And now, due to the effect of my Dark Armor monsters... when one is on the field, I can Special Summon one from my hand. So, I call on my Blade of Redemption, also in attack position!" (0/1200) Mikhail reached out his right hand, and clasped a wicked, jagged, black-steel blade, hilt gleaming gold against the wispy shadow.

"Kolobos!" roared Mikhail, the intrinsic energies of the Dark Armor monsters flowing freely through his form, enhancing his every fibre. "Your quest for domination halts HERE!"

(Not done)

Hand: 4

Monsters: 2

Mikhail snarled at Kolobos' passive response. "I now play the spell Clockwork! Now, once per turn, I shuffle 1 Dark Armor monster from my field into my deck, then I Special Summon another from my deck. So, so long Helm of Vengeance..." Mikhail grinned as the battle-helmet disappeared from around his head, "and say hello to THIS! Gauntlets of Rage, in attack mode! (1200/1000)"

"Now, my Gauntlets!" cried Mikhail. "Attack Kolobos directly!" Mikhail laughed again. "Perhaps you do not know... but when my Blade of Redemption remains on the field, all damage dealt to you is doubled. Attack, Gauntlets!"

Wolf heard Mikhail rawr out side the towar and he stood up and looked out a window. 'maybe if Mikhail had the info i did he might beat kolobos but he wount with all those weak armor monsters. Sure thay have great effects but they will never have enough atk power'. Wolf thought as he watched them. wolf sighed as he sat back down. ' still nothing on this new duel school except kolobos is a teacher there' the thoughts ran in wolfs head again and again memories of his old school. 'could this school be like that... could it'

Archived