A New RP.

darkguy00000

"You make me laugh. I play one card face-down, and end my turn."

The Proffesor watched as Riley played a card in his duel disk.

"That will be all. Make your move."

Lifepoints-1900

Hand-0

Field-Magma Neos

2 Face-Downs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thank you."

Riley looked a littel confused, Kolobos took a card from his hand and pointed to Elemental Hero Mr Chill.

"Since it's now my Standby Phase, I get to place another "Ice Counter" on that face-down card you've just played. Meaning you now have two cards that you cannot use, and you have no cards to do a thing about it."

Again Mr Chill threw a ice beam across the Field at the the placed card, and it to becomes incased in ice.

"And now since it's my Main Phase, and you've foolishly left your own Field Card in play, I can now use this phoenix's effect without having to pay any life points. So I get to draw another card to my hand."

Kolobos took the card from his Deck increasing his hand to six cards.

"You really think you'd won this match didn't you? Bringing out a huge Hero of your own to battle mine. Your wrong, for I to have the power of Fusion on my side. And I'm using it right now!"

Kolobos flips over the last face down card on his side of the Field.

PolymerizationLOB-EN-SR.jpg

"And now I get to fuse this card from my hand, Elemental Hero Bladedge."

ElementalHeroBladedgeEEN-EN-SR.jpg

"And combine him with a card that has been the vain of your life for the past few turns. Elemental Hero Mr Chill."

MONSTEREHeroMrChill.jpg

"And now get ready to face a new Elemental Hero, equal in strength to your own. This is the Elemental Hero Frostbyte"

Kolobos discards the three cards to the Graveyard, and above him on the field the two Hero's jump into the air and circle each other as the Fusion Spell takes its effect. Then there is a bright light, that causes people to cover there eyes from brightness. Then stood in the Field is a new Elemental Hero. He swings a huge axe of ice around his head and slams it into the ground.

MONSTEREHeroFrostbyte.jpg

"Oh and did I mention his little effect? RILEY. Every card on the Field that has a Ice Counter on it is removed from play, and you cannot activate the destroyed cards effects until the end of my current turn. So let's say good-bye to both of those face-downs shall we?"

The Elemental Hero Frostbyte runs across the Field, his Ice Axe raised above his head. With one mighty swing he slices through both of Rileys cards in his Spell/Trap zone. Riley takes the cards and places them into his pocket.

"You think that just because I have been given this childs Deck that i cannot win a simple Duel aginst a boy? A Deck doesn't make a Duelist, the Duelist makes the Deck. And to prove that...." The Professor points at Elemental Hero Invert Magma Neos. "Elemental Hero Frostbyte attack his Magma Neos with "ICE SLASH"."

Again Frostbyte charges across the Field, this time at Invert Magma Neos. The Axe begins to glow as the Hero pumps ice energy into it, he brings it's axe down onto the Invert Hero. And a huge explosion of ice and fire erupts onto the Field.

Riley smiled.

"Hey Doc, you underestimated me. Do you really think I would set another card face-down, when you can just prevent me from activating it?"

Riley put one card in his pocket, but held up the other.

ddqy0.jpg

"My spell card, Phoenix From A Different Dimension, activates when you remove it from play! Now, you lose 2000 lifepoints, and, you can't attack this turn! So how does it feel, knowing I was just one step ahead?"

Kolobos begins to laugh.

"Child, you must learn to watch the events that are taken place around you."

Kolobos points at the Elemental Hero Frostbyte's effect on the card.

"Since you seem to have a problem with reading, and explain my card's effect for you. Yes those two cards are destroyed and removed from play since they both had a Ice COunter on them. But if they are Traps, Spells, quick-play or anything else doesn't matter. You see any card that Frostbyte removes from play by his effect, cannot be activated this turn. In a nut-sheel, BOY! That card you are so proudly holding in your hand cannot be activated until YOUR next turn. So you dont get to stop anything. I lose nothing. And you lose two cards that you cannot use until I end my turn. So as you can see, Frostbyte still attacks Magma Neos."

Kolobos begons to laugh as Riley looks at his card which cannot be used now. He has no choice but to place the card into his pocket and watch the attack take place.

The two Hero's clash. Both have 2500 ATK points. Magma Neos avoids the Axe attack from Frostbyte. And the two lock hands on the Field, trying to gain an advantage of the other. Fire pours out of Magma Neos hands, as the coldness of ice is produced from Frostbyte. The two monsters are evenly match, and then with a huge explosion both monsters are destroyed.

"Well it seems that you have a little problem my friend. You see the darkness has many strange and wonderful sights, and you two will see them all. You have nothing on the Field, and nothing in our hand. So now Grim Kuriboh and Pheonix Of Ascension, attack him directly."

The two monsters did as there had been commanded. Both flew across the field and attacked Riley.

Grim Kuriboh=300

Pheonix Of Ascension=1300 (1000+300 for Field SPell)

Lifepoints-600

Riley watched as the two monsters attacked him.

"This duel isn't going to last much longer. I might lose, but I refuse to give up! It's my move now I suppose?"

Kolobos took onw card from his hand and placed it onto the Field face down.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what card you draw from your Deck that will destroy the shadows that are now toying with your very soul. Very well Riley. I end my turn."

Face up=

Grim Kuriboh, Pheonix Of Ascension

Face Down=

1 Spell/Trap

Hand = 5 (3 being Kuribohs from a played card)

Life Points = 3400

"My move. Now let's see what I can do!"

Riley draws a card from his deck, knowing that it might be his last one.

"I activate Card Of Renewal! So I get to draw three cards, but if I don't use them all, then I lose."

cardjp4.jpg

Riley draws 3 cards from his deck.

"First, I activate the spell card, Hero's Cannon!"

rcdp3.jpg

"By sending one Rocket Warrior from my deck to the graveyard, I can destroy any monster on the field!"

Riley sends the card from his deck to the graveyard, then shuffles it."

ct2005rocketwarriorsl7.gif

"Now, I will use the effect of my cannon to destroy the Phoenix!"

The cannon blasts the Phoenix, and destroys it. The Doctor looks on, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Next, I remove from play my Rocket Warrior and Hero's Cannon from the graveyard, to special summon my Brigade Warrior!"

bwhk6.jpg

"Then, I will summon my Dragon Of The Dark in defense mode."

dragonofthedarkgl1.jpg

"I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is, since I used all three cards, I'm still in this game. The bad news is, you won't be much longer! Now, Brigade Warrior, attack him directly, Rocket Cannon Strike!"

Riley watched as his warrior attacked Kolobos. He smiled.

OCC: I can summon in face-up defense right? Since this isn't a "real duel"?

(OOC. You didn't give me much chance to activate a Trap Card if i had one then did you?

Also I again can't see the Brigade Warrior. Not sure why some of your cards I can see and some I can't.

And you can't summon a monster card in face-up defence position. This may be a Role Play but the rules of the game do still apply.

Also even with all these cards you have on the Field you can't attack me Directly as I still have Grim Kuriboh on the Field.

OCC: I'll try to fix that. My Brigade Warrior can attack directly with his effect. He's 1500. I don't know why it isn't showing, but I'll write the text.

Brigade Warrior

1500/1000

Effect: Remove from play one rocket warrior and one hero's cannon from the graveyard to special summon this card. This card can attack directly. Once per turn, you can remove from play the top 5 cards of your deck, (during your opponent's standby phase) and this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and no damage is taken for that turn.

OCC: Sorry about that.

Kolobos watchs as the Brigade Warrior rushes across the Field at him. He smiles mockingly as he flips over his face-down card on the Field.

TRAPConsumedByPowerCard.jpg

"You activate my Trap Riley. Now since that monster is attacking me, he is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard."

A bolt of energy shots from his card and engulfs the Brigade Warrior. The monster begins to jolt violently before exploding in the middle of the Field.

"Seems you've nothing left to do Riley. Yes you may have used all three of those cards, but you have accomplished nothing. All you have left to show for it is one monster who's ATK is less then even this pathetic Grim Kuriboh."

Kolobos begins to laugh and waits for Riley to end his turn.

OCC: Yes, and for some reason, it wasn't showing when I tried to put it there. I'm sorry, but you can see it when you click the link? My Brigade I will try and get up.

Kolobos took another card from his Deck and added it to his hand. He looked around the arena, still trying to find the child the Legion of Shadows had spoke of. This Deck was meant to bring him out, show Kolobos who he should battle and beat so the Ancient Portals could once again be opened. But he saw nothing. Just certain people dotted around the arena watching the Duels.

He turned back to his hand.

"I summon Elemental Hero Avain to the field."

The winged Hero flies from the card on the Field, and takes a battle stance.

ElementalHeroAvianTLM-EN-C.jpg

"Next I activate my Spell card. E-Emergency Call, so now I can add another card from my Deck to my hand as long as it is an Elemental Hero."

E-EmergencyCallEOJ-EN-C.jpg

"And I choose Elemental Hero Necroshade. But wait I'm not done."

Kolobos takes yet another card form his hand and places it onto the Field. And a huge smile covers his face.

"You see Riley, nothing in life is pure and good. Everything has a shadow, everything has darkness etched into there souls. And even the good guys can have bad dreams, and this one is yours. I activate Polymerization, and now fuse Avian and Necroshade to summon this..."

ElementalHeroNecroshadeYSDJ-EN-UR.jpg

PolymerizationLOB-EN-SR.jpg

Suddenly the Field grew very dark, and the very shadows began to look almost alive. Then from the Kolobos fusion Deck, a black mist began to emerge from it and form itself on a Monster Card Zone. It became the shape of a figure, with bat like wings. The mist began to fade, and stood there was demonic bat like being, holding a staff.

MONSTEREHeroDiavlo.jpg

"Even Heros embrace the shadows. And you to will learn that trait."

Kolobos reached within his cloak and pulled out the Millennium Globe. He out stretched his arm, with the small ball in his open palm. The symbols on the globe began to shift around, until certain symbols alligned together. It then began to hover in front of Kolobos, as he smiled at Riley.

"This Duel is over Riley. And soon you will understand the nightmares that your very eyes will witness. Now Grim Kuriboh, attack that dragon."

The small undead fury thing hopped up to the huge Dragon. I looked up as the Dragon roared at it. Kuriboh just kicked it, and the Dragon burst into pixels.

(OOC You didnt lose yet. Kuriboh only got 300 ATK, so you only lost 100 Life Points. So hope you don't mind but I'll make the lose more interesting to keep the story going)

The dragon was gone, and Rileys Life Points fell down to 500. But the effect of his Dragon kicked in, and with a quick burst of flames from it's mouth it hit Kolobos sqaure in the chest knocking his Life Points down by 500.

"Clever, shame you didn't play that card earlier. Now Elemental Hero Diavlo, attack Riley directly with Shadow Burst."

The dark hero flapped his massive wings and took flight into the air. he aimed his staff straight it Riley. The boy was defenceless. From the tip of the staff a ball of black energy appeared, as Diavlo began to spin the staff around his hands. Then the energy shot forth from his staff as a ball of darkness. It hit Riley directly, and the boy fell to his kness as his Life Points flicked down to zero. The Duel was over, Riley had lost. But with the Millennium Globe still spinning in the air, what else was at stake.

A beam of blue energy came from the globe and hit Riley as he tried to get to his feet. The boy screamed, in fear more than pain. The light faded, and the globe stopped spinning and returned to the Professors hand. He slipped it back under his cloak and began walking across the Field towards Riley.

He stopped just in front of him.

"You made me a promise that you just couldn't keep. You said you would defeat me, you failed. The Legion of Shadows have taken from you what they needed."

Kolobos turns his back on the young Duelist and then flicks his hand back. A pure black booster pack leaves his hand and falls in front of Riley. The same type that contained just one card that he had also given to Luther and Mikhail when he defeated them. Then Dr. Kolobos, with a flick of his long black cape, walks from the Duel Field.

As Zinch was sitting on the bench eating his Sub-Sandwhich saw the blast from the end of the duel, he then through away the cassings (wrapper) and walked over to the loser, thinking it would be an easy win if he dueled him.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be up for another duel would you?"

Riley was on the ground, in pain from his last duel.

"What happened? I can't believe I lost."

He looked at the booster pack in his hand.

"What's This?"

He opened it, and there was one card.

"This card...it's amazing.."

That's when Zinch walked over. Had he not seen that Riley just endured a tough match.

"Fine, I'll duel you."

Riley thought it might be a mistake to duel, but he was going to anyway.

"Well then, make your move!"

As Zinch drew his card he felt a strong presence over him

"Hmm.....first I will activate my Spell Blessings of the Nile!

Blessings of the Nile

Spell

Continuos

Effect: Each time card(s) are discarded from your hand to the Graveyard by the effect of a card controlled by your opponent, increase your Life Points by 1000 points.

"Now I set one monster, and one face-down. Make your move!"

Riley drew a card. He had changed his deck, ever since he got that card from Kolobos.

"I...don't feel so well. But, I have to win, and then I'll worry about it".

Riley played a monster onto his duel disk.

"I summon Rival Warrior in attack mode. Next, I'll activate my Card Of Demise Spell Card. So I can draw 4 cards from my deck, and in 5 turns, I have to discard my hand. Next, I activate the spell card, Card Of Variation. So I can draw 2 cards, and discard one at the end of my turn, or I lose 2000 lifepoints. If I'm counting correctly, I have nine cards in my hand. Next, I will use the effect of my Rival Warrior. Once per turn, I can inflict damage to your lifepoints equal to the number of cards in my hand times 100 points. I count 9, so you lose 900 lifepoints!"

The swordsman holds up his sword, and a beam hits Zinch, dropping his lifepoints to 3100.

"Now, I will discard one card for the effect of Card Of Variation, so my lifepoints are all set."

Riley sends Negate Attack to the graveyard.

"Now, I end my turn. Since I have 8 cards in my hand, I'm required to discard 2 of them, I'll discard my Phoenix Blade Swordsman, and my Phoenix Of Ascension."

Hand-6

Lifepoints-4000

Card Of Demise-1 Turn

OCC: Rival Warrior/4 Stars/Earth/(1300/1000)/Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent's lifepoints equal to the number of cards in your hand times 100.

Archived