A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kolobos began shaking his head

"You've watched me Duel, and and destory the dakrness within your very souls. And even now you think I'd make such a rookie mistake like that? No, that card was a simple sacrifice so I could play this."

The Professor flips over another card on the Field.

SPELLIntoTheEyesOfPestilence.jpg

"Now that you have used your little monsters effect, this card is safe from harm. Now with this card I can activate one of my Swarm Beasts tribute effect, but it doens't cost me two Swarm Beasts because I can use one of your very own Monsters to take it's place."

kolobos smiles, waiting for Mikhail to flip over a face-down card.

(OOC. Yeah that sounds right. And what do you have?)

"I agree, you don't have nothing Mikhail. Not anymore. I've already taken from you what we needed, for once your words make sense."

A evil stare comes from Kolobos' eyes.

"And now I tribute YOUR "Trap Buster" along with my "Swarm Master Gradiu" to activate Gradiu's effect. Which allows me to draw another two cards from my Deck."

Kolobos' Swarm monster lokced it's eyes onto the armour around Mikhail. Suddenly the Swarm monster inploded as did Mikhails armour monster. And both monster went to the Graveyard. Kolobos smiled as he drew another two cards to his hand, increasing them to 3.

(not done)

Kolobos reachs over and flips over his last face-down card.

"And now I'll activate this "Hive Genocide". This little card allows me to enhance the power of my Swarm Beasts allowing them to destroy every monster on your side of the Field. Only draw back is, it also destroys my monsters. But never mind, we all make sacrifices in war."

TRAPHiveGenocide.jpg

From the mouths of all the Swarm Beast a large glowing green orb begins to form. Then shotting from there mouths like a sudden burst of light, a beam hits every part of amour around Mikhails body. Kolobos smiles as he watches the destuction.

Mikhail grinned. "You've fallen clean into my trap, Kolobos!" he cried in glee. "Activate trap!" he cried, as the beams of energy charged towards him. "Magnet Armor! And I'll Special Summon my Trap Buster back to the field!"

He cackled in glee as the rocket launcher retook the field upon his should, and, with a hum and a flash of pink light, a barrier suddenly stood between Mikhail and the spell card.

"Thank you for clearing your field for me, Kolobos," sneered Mikhail. "Finish your move."

Kolobos takes a card from his hand but doesn't reveal it to Mikhail.

"So eager to win, so much pressure within your mind that you fail to see where the outcome is going. Yes you understand these cards before, you've seen them before haven't you Mikhail? Just seening them in front of you makes those memories come back. Or do you even remember that day, the day that another invaded your body like a parasite. But you have faced and lost, is all about to change. You see I've made improvements to."

Kolobos places the card onto the Field.

"I activate a QUICK-PLAY Spell Card. And this one is called "Swarm Decoy Drone"."

SPELLSwarmDecoyDrone.jpg

As the card is placed onto the Field, a small flying insectoid type creature emerges from it. It shoots across the Field right at Mikhails Trap Card, and smashes into it at full force.

"Do you love Swarm Beasts? Now my Decoy Drone is a nice little addition I made. You see when you activate a Trap Card, you call out my Drone. And he negates the effect of your Trap and sends it striaght back into your hand. And on a bonus side, my Drone doesn't go to the Graveyard he to gets sent back to MY hand. Just incase you try the same move twice."

Mikhail's Magnet Armour is negate, and the card goes back to his hand. The Trap Buster armour around Mikhail fades away as if it was nothing more than a dream. And as the Swarm Decoy Drone's effects resolve, Kolobos gets his Drone back in his hand.

"Now unless you want to try another of your tricks, I believe my HIVE GENOCIDE was about to destroy every monster on the Field."

A mocking grin now covers Kolobos face, and he see what else Mikhail wants to throw his way.

ooc:i'm hear and have come ready to duel sorry for the dealy just getting some things strightened out

as he walked around the room deric saw a figure in the corner. "hmm you seem to be eager to duel yes? whould it be to much to as for a duel?"(looks at max) actullay i'll duel any one if asked. i've been waiting to test my new deck(looks over at wolf)

Mikhail growled, as all his Armor monsters were blown off the field.

Grr... he thought angrily. He's negated my move, and since that thing returns he can do it again and again!

"Take heart, Mikhail."

Mikhail chuckled at the voice within his mind, not (mentally) turning around. 'Let me guess, a spirit of a spirit, lack of power, brought about by the mental energy that Kolobos is exerting allowing you to escape or by some mystical link that connects our destinies and souls?'

"While crude," said the spirit, with more than necessary tact, "your point is generally correct. BOTH are generally correct. Those two in combination have allowed me to escape."

'But you aren't whole, are you?'

"Mostly. I am nearly all whole, considering the pieces lodged in your mind, your deck, your Armor Head card and the connection you share with it, Kolobos' mind, and the link between your dueling combined have made me more powerful. But I am still not complete... a good deal of my... hah, soul, for want of a better term, is still held captive within the Monoliths of Torment."

'And you obviously want me to win them back,' said Mikhail, his voice edging on a sneer.

"No."

'What?!' cried Mikhail, totally caught off-guard by the unexpected retort. 'Why?!'

"I am unimportant," said the spirit simply. "The Legion only wants me... because..."

'What?' asked Mikhail again.

"I was... am... a soldier of Lord Kabel."

'Lord Kabel,' muttered Mikhail, running through his memory as it flickered slightly. 'That... that's the guy fighting the Legion of Darkness!'

"Yes indeed," said the spirit, but it sounded resigned and saddened. "In the aftermath of the catastrophy of the last attempt the Legion made upon the world, I sealed myself away, unable to live with myself. When my tomb was desecrated by graverobbers, I was released upon the world again, but I was captured by the re-emerging Legion of Shadows. They questioned me, warped me, tortured me, attempting to gain information on my lord. My ethereal form became dark with the amount of shadow energy they tortured me with. Then, I managed to escape. Ever since, the Legion has relentlessly pursued me, knowing that my information to their workings may one day be their downfall. Unfortunately, they tracked me here, where I hoped to hide, and I was forced to possess people to fight back against them... then, I finally met you."

'So?'

"So, my friend, if I was to find Lord Kabel, ressurect his earthbound form, and supply him with the information I gained, it would be ruinous to their plans. Kolobos, no doubt, is their operative in charge of capturing me. Surely they would have rejoiced under normal circumstances at my capture. But seeing as, in your duel with him, he revealed the Monoliths of Torment, the Legions' bid for domination has to be slowed, lest the resistance catch wind of the movements. And... you must prepare to face the Legion."

'Why?! I thought they thought they still had you!' complained Mikhail.

"They do. But no doubt they will not rely on Kolobos after his previous error, and will monitor myself closely. They will, by now, know I live... in some form, away from the Monoliths. But... they will be able to sense me telling you this information. They WILL KNOW that you know this. That means that they will wish to eliminate you, not just because I inhabit your body."

'Bring 'em on...' sneered Mikhail.

"Heh," laughed the spirit. "That is a... argh! The... Leg... Legion... i-i-it's drawing... drawing me... out!"

In the realm of the living, a dark-skinned spirit materialized outside of Mikhail's body. The spirit glanced at Mikhail, as the teenager folded up, unconscious.

"Kolobos!" roared the spirit, flinging an assusing hand at the duelist. "We both know that the boy is useless. We will duel and I will have my vengeance!" The spirit waved his hand before him, and the cards on Mikhail's field morphed, their backs an embodiment of the shadows themselves, with a complicated yet hauntingly familiar seal glowing in gold.

The Seal of Lord Kabel.

"I will take the boy's place," said the spirit. "Continue your move, Kolobos."

"uv already had ur sance im dueling u for fun" wolf laughed at rileys seriosness "ill go first and i draw" he said putting 6 cards into his hand. "first ill play my Fallow me into a world of darkness" wolf slide the card into its slot.

FMIAWOD.jpg

(its a misprint its supposed to say you can only activate this card once perturn.)

"now i add my Heart to my hand" he said pulling his deck out. showing the card to riley befor adding it to his hand. wolf then suffled his deck and placed it back in its slot.

WH.jpg

"now i set 1 monster and 3 s/t and end my turn"wolf said placeing them into there slots.

(end turn)

Hand: 2

field: 1 face down monster, 3 set s/t, Fallow me into a World of Darkness

lp:4000

Kolobos eyes seemed to feel with glee as the voice spoke out to him. The grin on his face had gone, and a more detemined looked took it's place.

"Finally, a challenge. Well lets see if your lord and master has taught you anything from the time your spent together in that abyss. So how do your want to play this out spirit? You want to be destroyed quickly, or shall I make this torment last longer than the time you spent being re-moulded by Kabel?"

The Professor dosen't even wait for a reply as he makes his next move.

"Now since all our monsters are in the Graveyard I get to activate this card from my hand."

SPELLSwarmSpore.jpg

"This card allows me to deal you with 400 points of damage for every Swarm Beast on my Graveyard. And at last count it was 4, so thats 1600 damge coming your way. But then again you used to that kind of suffereing aren't you. You think the Legion of Shadows is unaware of the plot that Kabel has created? Kabel's rise from the abyss won't be as easy as you thought. It will take more than hiding in the souls of innocent children before he'll be sitting on the throne again. The nightmares under his control ends here and with you."

Above the Dark Spirit it begins to rain. But it isn't droplets of water that fall from the heavens. Instead small living spores fall down, and invade the spirit from every side.

The professor begins to smile again seeing the minion of Kabel in pain.

"My turn! I activate the spell card Elemental Destiny! I can pay 1000 lifepoints to fuse my Elemental Hero Sparkman with my Destiny Hero Celestial to summon Elemental Hero Celestic Spark!

Archived